Something i thought was odd...

Pinkie seems to have completely forgotten what Granny Pie told her.

At the mere mention of a ghost she bolts. She's forgotten how to giggle at the ghosties. Seems like a pretty bad character trait continuity issue =\

Okay, watching it the second time, while I still really like it, I think I might have just been a little too wrapped up in the excitement of figuring out who the mare was first time. It's still a great episode, with a lot of fun lines and moments, but Lesson Zero, Sisterhooves Special and a few others are still a little better.

I still really love Dash in this episode. There's something fun about watching her act all full of her self, and then watching her act desperate later on. Unlike most, I suppose, I like watching the ponies act kind of shallow or petty at times. As long as they don't stay that way at the end, of course. Oh, and I love seeing all the ponies, both Dash and the others as Mare Do Well perform heroic feats. That's just really cool, I think.

Also, it's fun seeing all the new stuff the episode has, like pony construction workers and equipment, the Ponyville dam, more elderly ponies, baby ponies, etc. We didnt' get a new character, which I know a lot of people were hoping for, my self included, but I wasn't too disappointed. I had a lot of fun with this episode.

yeah, I kinda wish pinky had kept that trait.

maybe it's like fluttershy in dragonshy and she only giggles at the ghosties when she's in a situation where she needs to stand up to them

For those that were wishing it was Trixie, I think ya'll are reading too many of Sethisto's subliminal messages, lol. I'm with some people on this one. Probably my least favorite so far this season. compared to season one, definitely doesn't match up to Look Before You Sleep. The episode was fine until the end. It seemed like there were too many things going on in the episode for the story to hit home for me. And I question whether or not RD will ever learn the lessons she's had to. This is two episodes in a row that she was too cocky for her own good. I'd like to see some other flaws RD has get confronted. It's not like that's the only things she has a hard time with.

between the two, though, I liked MTBPW! better.

Now back to Rarity.

It was alright, although I saw the "twist" coming miles ahead.

What kinda bugs me is that the had to shove the moral of the story so hard into our collective faces. I mean, RD making a fool out of herself should have been enough to make that point.

On a side note, I appreciated the Batman references.

I only figured out what was going to happen during the last chase scene. Am I the only one who is totally oblivious to these things? It's like everyone figures it out before I can. :P

But honestly, being schooled by a pony cartoon feels rewarding somehow.

I only figured out what was going to happen during the last chase scene. Am I the only one who is totally oblivious to these things? It's like everyone figures it out before I can. :P

But honestly, being schooled by a pony cartoon feels rewarding somehow.

Just means that you were having fun with the episode. I had to watch it a second time through(mainly for the costume) just so I could catch everything. I spent too much time trying to figure it out during the first viewing and was unable to catch everything.

it just.... BUGS me. so bad. kids show yes, but show the kids some thing that looks like a horse baby! it may be do to me living whit horse all my life but ah just can't get past this.

I was thinking more along the lines of "Darkwing Duck!" with the costume design, but apparently Rarity likes Batman too.

89794%20-%20batman_tas%20Colgate%20mare_do_well.JPG

Caught that! Loved it!

Is it just me or is RD, in the last two episodes, turning into a desperate narcissist? "LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME" and other such nonsense.

My final thought: Pinkie-sense is continuity now! WOOOO!

• Like 1

Just got around to watching it. Not much else to be said, seeing as how I'm kinda behind (I had the stream open in the background but then I forgot about it and went to play video games. Curse my short attention span!) but here goes:

Overall, it was okay. Not great. Strangely, I really felt bad for Dash in this episode. Like, really frustrated. Couldn't her friends just have spoken to her instead of humilating her in front of the entire town? (inb4 "but then the episode would be over in 10 minutes) Also at first I assumed AJ, but the instant I saw the colour of Twilight's magic I knew it would be all of them (or at the very least Twi, AJ and Fluttershy, one of each pony). That's rare for me. I was the one who didn't realise Philomena was a phoenix even after she combusted.

The RD fan club. That's... wow. Okay XD. Snips and Snails though? I guess it makes sense; they seem to need someone to fanboy over. Perhaps even crush on? On a related note: Trixie was not the mysterious mare. THANK GOD. I hate Trixie. I was worrying about that ever since the synopsis was spoiled for me (Riverhippo :roll: )

The construction site: Ponies build using machinery, clearly electrical. Yeah, yeah, magic, I know.

Pinkie Sense returns. Bleck, I was hoping they'd forgotten about that. I hope they don't bring back the stare.

The mayor is starting to get on my nerves too, can't quite explain why though.

Rainbow Dash making a fool of herself. I didn't really want to watch that. It was painful.

Still, overall I enjoyed it, but I'm in no hurry to rewatch it.