Hello, everyone!

DonBozzieri

About myself.: Hey! I come from England, in the UK. I play a few videogames, and I strongly believe that Terry Pratchett is the best author ever. Because he is.

How did you hear about Canterlot.com?: From Equestria forums.

How did you became a fan of FiM?: A friend of mine, whom I know in real life, introduced me to it.

My one favourite main cast pony?: Rainbow Dash

It's me, yet another newbie in this here introduction section. I came here after hearing about this place on the Equestria forums, and decided to give it a try. I hope I'll enjoy talking to you all.

Hello!

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I just go by Tales around here. I'm one of the many great staff here at Canterlot. Please feel free to message any of us with any questions or concerns you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash:

You'll also need to make at least 3 comments anywhere in the Introductions section before you can post on other parts of the board.

A good place to go if you're looking to meet a lot of new Bronies is the Chat Room & live roleplay.

So you heard about Canterlot.com from another forum? How does that work? :P

Welcome to Canterlot!

Hey! I'm new here too. What videogames in particular do you like? If you don't mind my asking ofc.

A number of them. If I'm honest I quite like a few old 1990s first person shooters, but I play most of the newer ones on console. I have a Steam account (Don Bozzieri). Minecraft's one of my favourite games at the moment, although a lot of people don't like it.

Sorry for replying so late.

• 2 weeks later...