Let's make a deal [TER][Pm to join]

Bannhammer

Everypony had signed the paper, and Max gleefully rolled the parchment up and tucked it into a pocket. "I'll spread the word, we'll begin as soon as physically possible."

Maximilian looked first at the Griffon, noting her powerful stare. He knew that the griffon families were not to be trifled with. This deal had to be approached with the utmost caution, lest an honest error be perceived as an attempt to double cross her. The Rockefilly returned her look with one of his own, grinning wide with a fire in his eyes as he spoke.

"I know full well of the power you and your family posses, just as you are aware of mine. This is an honest deal, over time you will see that."

He looked at Snowfall next, "I believe with the three of us working together, we can achieve anything."

"Good," said Lola sharply. "Then I believe our business is concluded for now. Now if you'll excuse me, I have my own business to attend to. I've spent quite enough time in Stalliongrad, I have duties in Talonopolis and Rockwington to attend to and assets there to mobilize for this project as well. If you need to contact me for any reason, here's my card." She pulled a pair of business cards and tossed them casually across the table to the two ponies. She gathered up the pile of papers she had brought, slipped them into a folder, and slipped that back into her purse.

"With that, I bid you adieu. I shall be in touch, no need to give me your own contact information. I have it all already." She smiled widely, showing off the leonine teeth that bristled within her beak, and stepped out the door.

"Yes, Lola has the right idea. I have a company to run. I've expended enough time here as well," Snowfall said with a steady nod. She followed the griffon's example and retrieved a business card to hand over to the Rockerfilly. She acted under the confidence that Lola still had the one she had given her at the banquet.

"It's been fun, Rockerfilly. I hope this turns out to be the start of something great," she said as she finally stood. Nodding to the unicorn, she prepared to make her departure.

Max smiled wide as his two new partners started to leave. Their business cards were collected and tucked neatly into a pocket inside of his jacket. For now, things were going well, he had an Aquelian and a pony from Stalliongrad involved, could things get any better? Just so long as the other Manehattanites didn't find out too soon, he could really get a lot done.

The Rockefilly didn't need to dish out business cards, he had the luxury of being extremely well known, all a pony needed to do to find him was find one of his national offices or go to Manehattan. 

"Pleasure doing business with you both, by the time I get back home our little project will be all over the news..."

Max bowed his head, and when the others had finally left, he let out a holler. This was great! Of course, the word needed to get out, but that could be handled by marketing! The meeting was over, and a deal had been made.

Time to build a railroad.