(Okay I'm back, sorry for the delay)

DiamondTiaraBanner.png

Diamond Tiara was growing more and more frustrated with every passing moment. She watched as patiently as she could, hopping on her hooves, as Sweetie Belle attempted to command the cat to release its hostage, the precious tiara. She bit her hoof, a bead of sweat forming on her brow as the cat walked over to Sweetie. And then it happened! She took the tiara off and put it down. Diamond breathed a sigh of relief. "Whew. Finally!" She walked over to Sweetie Belle to get her tiara back. She'd have to give the girl a break in school from now on, after she worked so hard.

And then the cat batted the tiara away again.

Her eye twitched. A snarling, growling sound rose in her throat as her face twisted into a grim scowl of rage. Finally, she couldn't hold it in anymore.

"RRRRAAAAAAAAGH! I don't believe it! You were so close and you blew it!" she screamed, all her frustration rising to the surface. She spun round to spot the tiara, bouncing back towards Ponyville, likely now covered in dents and scratches. Who knows where it could end up if they didn't catch it?

"That's it!" she screeched. "I'm putting up a bounty! 50 BITS TO THE PONY THAT BRINGS ME THAT TIARA!"

OOC: Rewritten to make it clear that Cloudius is not leaving Sweetie Belle hurt.)

Cloudius swooped down and caught Sweetie Belle as she went over, ignoring the cat and the tiara. He set her back on her feet and whirled a wingtip around to whip up another pad of cloud wipe her face scratches. He invested it with enough of his pegasus magic that it would be as dense as a regular wet pad made of cotton, even to a non-pegasus. "Here you go miss. We of the non-bumper stiicker brigade have to stick together."

Meanwhile Diamond Tiara was blowing her stack.

"RRRRAAAAAAAAGH! I don't believe it! You were so close and you blew it!" she screamed, all her frustration rising to the surface. She spun round to spot the tiara, bouncing back towards Ponyville, likely now covered in dents and scratches. Who knows where it could end up if they didn't catch it?

"Hey, take a chill pill!" Cloudius shot back. "She did her best!"

"That's it!" she screeched. "I'm putting up a bounty! 50 BITS TO THE PONY THAT BRINGS ME THAT TIARA!"

Cloudius inspected the unicorn filly's face, ignoring the raging earth pony. "Like I care!"

He continued to wipe the unicorn's face clean. "I could just invest the cloud pad with enough strength and water density to let you use it, manipulating clouds is my talent, despite what my flanks seem to think. Howver as far as I'm concerned, taking care of someone who's hurt takes precedence chasing after some trinket."

• 2 weeks later...

Both Reno and Filthy were tired by this point, Reno moved a hoof to give Tiara a gentle one legged hug "It's okay Tiara we'll get your tiara back for you I promise" he said , giving the pink and enraged filly a soft peck on the cheek before bouncing after Cloudius to get that dang Tiara back!

Filthy moved a hoof to gently ruffle his daughters Mane "It's alright sweet heart if all else fails we'll get you a new Tiara, a BETTER Tiara!" He certainly hoped they'd get i t back though since that dang Tiara was expensive, not quite sure if giving away 50 bits would be the best way to do that though...

Sweetie Belle blinked in surprise as her face was patted with a little puff of cloud, which .... pretty much felt like nothing but a tuft of cool dampness. Which was nice! She smiled sweetly up to the pegasus who was helping her, trying not to sniffle or cry too much. That really hurt! "Thank you," she said softly.

Then he gave her the puff of cloud, so that he could go take off after the tiara. She watched helplessly as the cloud dissolved in her hooves, lacking the innate pegasus magic to be able to touch clouds without scattering them. And, of course, Diamond Tiara was yelling at her... Sweetie Belle let out a soft sigh... her lower lip trembling, and not entirely from the scratches, and followed after everypony else more slowly - not so much to catch the tiara as to go back to Ponyville and try to find somepony with a bandage she could use...

• 2 weeks later...

Snails was galloping madly now, trying to catch the tiara as it bounced and rolled down the slope. "Durn that cat!"

He was frustrated and focused on the tiara, otherwise he would have noticed Sweetie Belle was hurt.

Suddenly he heard Diamond Tiara screech out about offering 50 bits reward.

The orange foal snapped his head around in surprise. "Wa-what?" He could buy a party for the whole class, a party with lots of cake and pie....

*THUD!*

Snails bounced off of a tree, wobbled a moment, then fell over "...I'm okay... Jus' 5 more minutes, mom...." and passed out for a minute with a big bump beside his horn.

DiamondTiaraBanner.png

Diamond Tiara was fuming with rage. She was seeing red. That cat ruined everything! These ponies were no help! The world was out to get her!

Until Reno came up to her a hugged her. "It's okay Tiara we'll get your tiara back for you I promise" he said, then pecked her on the cheek.

The pink filly suddenly found herself blushing. Why? He was just some blank flank! Not even that handsome! But... he was being kinda nice to her. Never mind. She turned away from the young colt to make sure he didn't see her smiling. "Yeah, well, thanks for that, uh... Hey what is your name anyway?"

She looked off in the direction her tiara had rolled. She couldn't see it anymore, but she last saw it moving towards some small cottages at the edge of Ponyville. Cottages that were awfully close to... the Everfree Forest.

reno-.jpg

"Oh my name is Reno" he said and nodded letting go of Tiara, he had seen the faintest touch of a blush and didn't wish to make her uncomfortable! Reno straightened his back then and charged after the still glinting Tiara and sighed, that stupid thing was taking forever to catch!

Zecorafbanner.jpg

The Tiara tinkled and glittered all the way to the edge of the EverFree where Zecora was standing gathering some herbs. The Tiara bumping against one of her backlegs causing her to cease her movements and glance down "What ho what is this?" She asked nobody in particular as she picked up the Tiara "It seems a Certain Pink Pony's trademark gone amiss"

The poor Tiara was dirty so Zecora took out a rag and wiped it clean, glancing back at the way it came and headed towards there to return the treasured piece .

• 3 weeks later...

DiamondTiaraBanner.png

As zecora turned her back on the Everfree forest, a loud roar came from the tree line. Bounding forth came a most unusual creature... or was it three creatures? The monster seemed to be a lion, but coming from somewhere behind its head, looking over its shoulder was the head of an angry looking goat. Stranger still was the creature's tail, which was a large hissing snake.

The strange fusion of animals stalked its way forward, advancing towards Zecora, and the precious tiara.

Diamond Tiara walked towards the forest, looking every which way for the tiara. It wasn't until she saw Zecora with the tiara that she started to run, but when the huge mismatched monster appeared behind the zebra she cried out "Look out!" fearful for the safety of the headgear. Oh, and Zecora too, she supposed.

(ooc: There, a Chimera for you all. Let's see how this goes)

Since Cloudius had not chased off after the tiara and instead stayed to help Sweetie Belle, the cloud pad didn't dissolve. However, when she started to move, he stayed with her. As they followed the others he saw Zecora arrive, and then the chimera.

"Oh come on!" He exclaimed, then said to Sweetie Belle, "Don't suppose your talent is creature hunting?"

Snails sat up, feeling dizzy with a bump on his head.

"Oh wow! What a dream, we been chasing Diamond Tiara's taira, an nothin' was goin' right, and Tiara offered 50 Bits reward..."

He shook his head and looked around "Woah, it's not a dream, eh!"

Snails spotted Zecora way ahead near the woods and waved "Oh! Hay Miz Zecora!"

Just then, what had seemed a dream he just woke up from turned into a nightmare as SOMETHING came out of the woods behind Zecora.

Snails shook in fear and waved frantically "Zecora! Behind ya!!"

• 1 month later...

(OOC: I'm withdrawing Cloudius from this RP, as it's clear that people don't agree with his design. I still think that a pegasus who's special talent is cloud manipulation rather than flying should be able to go beyond the generic pegasus paradigm. I honestly believed that, and that I hadn't used his unique abilities excessively, or in ways that would hurt anyone else's roleplaying experience.

Manifesting small amounts of cloud given moisture in the air, and changing it's properties is a flexible power but I hardly think it's excessive. It must exist in canon to build cloud houses. Also it isn't as if magic to make clouds solid to non-pegasi doesn't exist in canon. And if it can be done by unicorns as a spell, wouldn't it make sense for it to be available as an innate power for pegasi, especially one who's talent is cloud manipulation. It's even impled in canon from the birds being able to sit on clouds in 'May the Best Pet win'. Either all flying creatures share the pegasus ability to cloud walk, or Fluttershy modified the cloud somehow to provide them with perches.

But I've made all these points before, and it doesn't seem to have made a difference, so I will bow to the will of the herd and withdraw my character not just from this RP, but from play altogether. I apologise for any inconvenience it may have caused.)