Fashionistas and Fashion Models Assemble!

Hey, we haven't gotten a whole lot of activity in these last couple of threads! I know it's not my job, furthest from it actually, but being one among those who wish to see this event continued, I'd just like a head count of who's still in! maybe we could accept a few extras if there's empty space? I dunno, I'd like to hear a bit from Bramble on this.

oh, uh, I just realized, since I'm not fancypants anymore he won't be in on anything. :|

...On the other hand, Iron Will can show up for Masculine Hat Modeling, and Spike can get dragged along as Rarity's Talking Pincushion.

I seem to be late to the party! Having only recently discovered this amazing idea, I still wish to join in in some way. However, I lack a fashion designer / model pony. What I do have, however, is a new character whom I think could jump in on the action.

I noticed that of all the events happening on the Gallopacos Islands, there did not seem to be a dinner / reception event for all of the wonderful models and fashion designers to meet and mingle with possible clientele and / or fans. What popped into my head was the idea that perhaps my Cinnamon Love could host just such an event at her beach-side residence?

I missed out on all of it so far? Oh, poor Cosmopolitan! How dazzling it would be for her to do a bunch of write-ups about the designers and models in the fashion shows!

I seem to be late to the party! Having only recently discovered this amazing idea, I still wish to join in in some way. However, I lack a fashion designer / model pony. What I do have, however, is a new character whom I think could jump in on the action.

I noticed that of all the events happening on the Gallopacos Islands, there did not seem to be a dinner / reception event for all of the wonderful models and fashion designers to meet and mingle with possible clientele and / or fans. What popped into my head was the idea that perhaps my Cinnamon Love could host just such an event at her beach-side residence?

There was, in fact, a party for the models and fashion designers to meet and mingle. It's the Ponywalk Luau event threads. Right now there's the Ponywalk Art Show threads going on, for mingling. Theoretically, the actual Ponywalk Gallopocus event is still going on .... but it kinda died just a little...

I missed out on all of it so far? Oh, poor Cosmopolitan! How dazzling it would be for her to do a bunch of write-ups about the designers and models in the fashion shows!

You're not too late to join! You can write up a review of the Gallopocus event if you want, and join in at the Art Show in Manehattan!

Well, in our thread, I was waiting for our third to respond ... but I'm about ready to skip past that and just post.

No worries, I figured you were waiting on Wick anyhow, so that's fine by me.

As far as the show itself though, considering the unexpected slowdown, do we have a new date for the full show in mind? If not, I'd like to hear some idea as far as dates go before I give my two cents.

Honestly don't know. It's been so hard to get ponies to post into the event that I'm kinda letting things run ... as they will. Considering that the full show in Gallopocus hasn't been moving at all, and the Art Show's been slow, i'm hesitant to try to set a time to start the Manehattan show.

I'd rather let the Gallopcus show make some movement first, before even trying to plan out how to make more threads.

All right, Bramble, Alec, I'm sorry I haven't been posting, I've just been having exams and events and so much work.. But now that my exams are over, and the school year is nearly done, I'm ready to post again! (If you'll have me, of course.)

Again, I'm sorry, but my life has been hectic lately. If you do let me post, then I'd do whatever I can to help. ^^