255 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for your two favorite MLP!

• Twilight Sparkle
    • Applejack
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Fluttershy
    • Rarity

Rarity reminds me too much of these stuck-up "female dogs" I know IRL. Rarity might be nicer than they are, but I'm still reminded of them, and I, honest to God, hate them with every fiber of my being.

As for Trixie, she's just too boastful and full of herself. Being a gamer, I've met a lot of people like this in-game, and they usually rub me the wrong way. Of course, there's the few gems in the rough like Hippo, but they're few and far in-between.

I maintain that Fluttershy's shy and timid nature is all a façade, and she's secretly using The Stare to build an army of loyal brainwashed animal slaves to conquer Equestria.

This...

I actually think this could happen xD

I maintain that Fluttershy's shy and timid nature is all a façade, and she's secretly using The Stare to build an army of loyal brainwashed animal slaves to conquer Equestria.

When some start getting out of line then well, she might just start feeling that they don't love her and we all know what happens then...

When some start getting out of line then well, she might just start feeling that they don't love her and we all know what happens then...

This might end even better than I first thought... XD

This might end even better than I first thought... XD

relevant:

POAST%205.jpg?1308399643

notice how the alterego's cutie mark are still butterflies :D

Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy are my favourites, Simply because All episodes where they are of most importance seem to be quite entertaining for me.

I really do like Rainbow Dash and Apple Jack, aswell, but i could only choose 2 characters.