255 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for your two favorite MLP!

• Twilight Sparkle
    • Applejack
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Fluttershy
    • Rarity

Trixie is an enjoyably large ham, but beyond that, I just find her annoying.

Look beyond the annoyance! Look beyond the cape! Look to Season Two, where I hope she will make a nice reappearance and satisfy the desires of bronies everywhere!

I'd be willing to give her a second chance, sure. I'm just saying that I don't like her based on what we currently have to go by.

Okay. I'm determined to get that view to turn around. Just let me fish up the Trixie origins fic that I read a while ago... It made me cry it was so sad.

What do you mean, turn that view around? Sometimes I feel like I'm the only brony out there who doesn't love Trixie.

You are not alone. She ruined Rarity's hair. She is dead to me :evil:

*Sigh* I promised I'd stop hassling people and I will. But Im not abandoning my views because she ruined Rarity's hair. Actually, I found that part funny (especially when the other green haired pony got angry).

Using Tapatalk now, don't blame me if my posts are shorter!

Trixie is an enjoyably large ham, but beyond that, I just find her annoying.

That is a fair assessment of her character (and this comes from someone who RPs her here :) ) I say that because she was likely originally intended as a "one shot" and more of a plot device for Twilight to learn her friend lesson for that episode. Because of that Trixie's character wasn't really explored other than to be the foil for the episode. I just feel the character has a lot of *potential* and perhaps some of that can be show in cannon if they bring her back in season two. I think it is the potential that is what makes her so popular (well that and the ship fic writers just love the idea of Twi & Trixie, but I digress).

I personally prefer Gilda. Gilda's the character that I love to hate (though I will say it kind of irks me how "generic bully" she was, though that just makes me want to see more of her so that the character can be expanded upon), whereas Trixie was just...well, like I said, annoying.

I personally prefer Gilda. Gilda's the character that I love to hate (though I will say it kind of irks me how "generic bully" she was, though that just makes me want to see more of her so that the character can be expanded upon), whereas Trixie was just...well, like I said, annoying.

I would absolutely love to see their characters expanded. That would make my day, in a sense. More like make my year, but anyways. Gilda being expanded on, to explain a few things, would be great for the show (and her fanbase). Likewise with Trixie. Unfortunately, I can't see this happening.

To keep this post relevant, I voted! Pinky and Twilight (I only put Pinky because there was no Trixie option :evil:

To keep this post relevant, I voted! Pinky and Twilight (I only put Pinky because there was no Trixie option :evil:

Chracters like Trixie and Gilda were under the "Favorite Third Tier Character" voting thread here.

• 2 weeks later...

Applejack reminds me a lot of my own superfur character Texas Tilly, a masked bobcat cowgirl who rides her cybernetic horse Silver to fight crime in the Colmaton/superfur universe. One of my readers once described Tilly as "A female version of Yosemite Sam," which might be true. LOVE the way Applejack talks!!!!

I also voted for Pinkie Pie because although she has no 'magic' to speak of, she seems to be able to defy gravity, logic and break the 'fourth wall' on the series at will! Also her 'chase scenes' with Rainbow Dask are CLASSIC!!!

Annoying? Yes. Fun? YES YES YES!!!

My Favorite Character have changed over time, before i'm watched MLP FiM and have watched only PonyCraft II my favorite pony was Rarity, i'm liked how she looking. After watching some first episodes, i'm discovered that Rainbow Dash is the best from all ponies. Something like in 19-20 episode i'm discovered, that i'm very like Fluttershy and she was my Favorite Character to the end. But after watching second time MLP FiM i'm discovered, that i'm very like Applejack. Her style and how she is talking, i'm like all Ponies from group but She is my favorite one. I'm discovered the thing, that i'm very much like the Cutie Mark Crusaders characters and even they are not the main characters, i'm think they are near of my Applejack choice.

At first, I liked Applejack, but then as I finished watching all 26 episodes I realized that I simply LOVE Fluttershy and her personality. How shy she is, and how fast that can change. Not to mention the amount of 'dawwwwww!'s I did, especially in that one where she becomes a model and her agent is a cross between Lady GaGa and Edna Mode from the Incredibles, like when she screamed.

Applejack is the best pony to me. I just love her personality and her look.

Rainbow Dash is a close number two and Rarity an even closer number three.

ah, hm... I'd have to say my two favourites are Fluttershy and Rainbowdash. Fluttershy because she's the most similar to me in real life, and Rainbowdash because I'd like to be more like her in real life ._. only maybe not as full of myself as Rainbowdash is...

Gosh this one was evil... only 2 choices!!! :lol:

I love the whole mane 6 team, but I have to say my choice ended up on Rarity and Twilight Sparkle.

Lemme tell ya:

Applejack makes me laugh so much with her Texas accent, reminds me of the Engineer from TF2, other than a German girl that I know since a life time which is just as blunt and direct as AJ - they even look alike! :D

Pinkie Pie is awesome. She's random, fun, absolutely hyperactive and genuinely enthusiastic for anything! She makes me laugh and giggle everytime she's on screen really.

Fluttershy is one of the most adorable things ever - and the fact she

totally breaks up in the last episode

makes her way more complex and interesting than just the shy girl next door... I like to call her in the D&D term "Lawful evil".

Rainbow Dash... little to say about her. She's 20% cooler than the others. and it's a fact. Best tomboy girl ever.

Now about my fave 2:

Twilight's way of being tied and bound to her books shows a big insecurity the girl has about social relationships. She wouldn't take a step if a book didn't say to. The constant need to certainties - brought by constant studies and dedication - make her a girl I'd love to protect and care for, as she's fragile and unsecure - or so she looks to me :)

Rarity is just the opposite to Twi: affirmed stylist, she surely knows what she wants and how to obtain it. It really surprised me how a fashion-obsessed girl could actually attract my attentions, as I'm not too vary of fads and fashions at all... I tend to call myself "indie", but I see a line where "I do what I like" and "I do what others like". Rarity is the "I have good taste, and what I like, others will like too" - just think of the Green isn't your color episode. Also, she looks like she's the most mature of the group, prolly a couple years older than the rest - maybe even a tad more. Best moment in the show is when her certainties - which ususally are hard and stiff as rock - tumble down so

she breaks down too

in Suited for success.

Why do I like

ponies having breakdowns

so much? I dunno... probably these show they aren't perfect, shallow silouhettes but all-round characters.

My two cents :D

Twilight is my favorite pony, just because I can totally relate to her social awkwardness. Not to mention having an obsession with books. =P She's a fairly well rounded character and I appreciate that she isn't a stereotypical nerd.

Fluttershy comes in second. She's so adorable, and I can also relate to being extremely shy like her. Plus, she was hilarious in Best Night Ever. :evil: