255 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for your two favorite MLP!

• Twilight Sparkle
    • Applejack
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Fluttershy
    • Rarity

I like all the main ponies, but Fluttershy comes in first. I knew I liked her as I watched her throughout the entire season, but Psychoshy definitely did it for me.

This is followed in second by Rarity. The episodes that focus on her (Gala dress making one and Diamond Dogs one) really did it for me. I just like what they've done with her.

I'm just going to add on that even though I said I like fluttershy and rainbowdash the most, I think Twilight looks the coolest :D and then rarity makes a close second :unsure:

It's so tough for me to pick just one. Arrrgh... I think my list goes like this:

Rarity :D

Fluttershy :oops:

Applejack :smug:

Pinkie Pie B)

Twilight Sparkle :)

Rainbow Dash B)

Fluttershy never used to be my second favorite until the later S1 episodes, culminating with Best Night Ever, when she went completely bonkers. "You're going to LOVE ME!!!" is still the funniest line I have heard so far. XD

But, if I had to lump non-pony creatures with the main cast, I'd say Spike is my most favorite in the entire series. It's fascinating to me how he can eat gems and he's just so cute! :heart: :heart: :heart:

• 4 weeks later...

my favorite mane's would have to be rainbow dash and fluttershy

rainbow dash cause shes awesome, cool, tomboyish, funny and just plain badass!

sonic_rainboom_by_kikiine-d3i6gru.png

http://www.ponychan.net/chan/fic/src/131113114119.jpg

who cant look at that moment and think "my god thats awesome!"

were as futtershy is cute, and adorable and so many neat awkward moments! not to mention those frigging adorable noises she makes~ and as a bonus she also gets very nasty sometimes, which makes her cool.

my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-squeak.jpg

but i like most of the cast to be honest, thier all awesome.

however i have a needy need,

and to fill this needy need....

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSErzKkgbO9BDjllZSVFIVp99LyPSnoFjJWFxAvmbTsFJtbvjVNyA

Favorite pony... it really is so hard to choose just one y'know?

Favorite Mane Cast: Applejack and Fluttershy ties for first. Fluttershy ties for everyone's first though.

Favorite One Shot Character: Princess Lunaaaaaaa. Can't wait for her in season two.

Favorite Background Pony: Dr. Whoof hands hooves down. Though Berry Punch has actually been growing on me, she reminds me of my friend who's always talking about rum. :)

Favorite pony... it really is so hard to choose just one y'know?

Favorite Mane Cast: Applejack and Fluttershy ties for first. Fluttershy ties for everyone's first though.

Favorite One Shot Character: Princess Lunaaaaaaa. Can't wait for her in season two.

Favorite Background Pony: Dr. Whoof hands hooves down. Though Berry Punch has actually been growing on me, she reminds me of my friend who's always talking about rum. :)

It IS hard to pick one. Which is why they let you pick two!

There's s saet off polls on here for charachters other than the mane six, but they're set up kinda funny, so I'll probably post some new ones after season 2.

I was certain that Pinkie would get the highest score. Not surprised the 'Shy got the most votes, though. :o

I'm going with the 'Jack :? on this one. I think Fluttershy's my second fave, then probably the Pinkster.

Considering how the fandom is, I would have guessed Dash as the overall #1, but that is just me. :P

Yeah, this poll is kind of atypical of FiM character polls I've seen.

I mean, Fluttershy doing so amazing is no surprise, but usually Dash would be right up there with her. And never does Applejack usually do this good.

Maybe it's the fact that it's pick two that has it kind of oddly skewed...? I don't know. :/

• 3 weeks later...

Hm, thats a tough one... I'm mostly stuck between two charecters...

Rainbow Dash is really cool, and although she's very boisterous at times, she does have to talent to back it up.

And then Fluttershy.. she's just so freaking adorable, its hard to resist her innocence...

And then Trixie... I dunno, another cool one who boasts a lot... although from what i've seen of Fan made stuff like comics and whatnot, she just seems like such a tragic character, i just want to hug her and make it all better...

As for everyone else, its still hard... they're all really likable in their own way... Even Rarity at times.