An Introduction

Zicygomar

About myself.: College guy in the east-ish part of the US. I love animation and pretty much visual media in general. Also, big Zelda fan here.

How did you hear about Canterlot.com?: My brother was like, “Hey, I am Canterlot and so can you,” and I was all, “I will do this eventually.” Well, now it’s eventually, so here I am. (Our conversations do not go like that at all.)

How did you became a fan of FiM?: Again, we can thank my brother for this. Back in February of 2011, he was like, “So, My Little Pony,” and I was all, “Yeah, what crappy show, right?” And then he said, “No, they made a new one and now it’s a meme.” Well, I’ve always thought remakes to be promising since they use an old recognizable idea but with modern storytelling (certain instances notwithstanding). Read the entry on Know Your Meme, watched the first episode there and the rest is history.

My one favourite main cast pony?: Twilight Sparkle

Salutations, fillies and gentlecolts! I’m Zicygomar, and I do arts and stuff. While I do love arts and stuff, I am also regrettably lazy, which is why I have stacks of papers full of ideas and few actual finished products. That’s what I get for having a hobby opposite to my major. Or is it? What’s the opposite of engineering?

Anyway, while I was never much on the RP scene (oh, man, what am I even doing here?), I do love fun, a good story, and community (oh, that's why), so there you go.

• Like 1

Guest ElementOfLaughter

Look at all these artsy fancy pants ponies! The last one said she's never rolled in paint for art, but you have right? Right?! Welcome to Canterlot Zicy! I'm Eol! Join the party!

Hey!

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I just go by Tales around here. I'm one of the many great staff here at Canterlot.com. Please feel free to message any of us with any questions or concerns you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash: You'll also need to make at least 3 comments anywhere in the Introductions section before you can post on other parts of the site.

There's hopefully something for everypony around here! If you're looking to meet new Bronies, a good place to do that is the Chat Room & live roleplay. The Creativity section is the place for artists, musicians, and writers! Oh, and what kind of forum would this be without the MLP Discussion area, hmm?

If you're looking to Roleplay, check the Canterlot RP Rules and the Applicaton Form. Unless you're going for the FiM Free-For-All section, then you don't need either of those things! :D But if you're going for Equestria Crossovers RP, you just need the Application Form, then you can make your crazy cool pony! The Equestria Mane RP, which is a really cool Roleplay area, requires you to read both the Canterlot RP Rules and the Applicaton Form.

Wow, that's a lot of links! :o Feel free to explore the site yourself at your own pace, and let myself or one of the other staff know if you have any questions.

Welcome to Canterlot!

Welcome to canterlot. you'll have a wonderful time, I'm sure you'll find everypony to be very nice here and don't hesitate to ask for help with anything! as others may have, or will say there is an irc in the top right. it's the most active i've ever been on and suggest going there.

Argh! Original post, y u turn into hideous wall of text?

Welcome to Canterlot, Zicygomar!

Big Zelda fan, eh? What's your favorite in the series? :D

Majora's Mask and Skyward Sword, easily. Now I'm trying to weigh which one I like more.

And thanks for the welcomes, all!