When was the last time you got scared?

Uh... 17 years ago.

Nah jk lol I'm not that old, hehe! Uhm, I think it was about 1 year ago.

When was the last time you had a nightmare? (For me, I had only one in my entire life, and that was YEARS ago.)

• 4 weeks later...

That time last week when I thought inhaling warm salt water would help get rid of the snuffles.

When was the last time you had an 'OMG that person and I have the same interests we could be friends in real life why do they have to live 500 miles awaaaay'....moment?

Because I had one when you mentioned the Firebringer Trilogy, Lux. <3

For me it's my constant companion, I only have a small circle of close friends all of whom are not currently living near me or are out of state. No significant others as many of the ladies around here do not suit me/interest me in any way.

When was the last time you went bowling?

Depends what you consider a 'theme park.' If it actually has to have a 'theme' then Knott's Berry farm, last year in uhhh....March. In CA.

When was the last time you pet a horse? A REEEAL horse.

2 years ago, and I was riding him! Also why I pet the horse was because it was an excellent stallion to ride, I had 15 minutes of riding him on a trail in a scout ranch. The ranch goes out for MILES. Probably close to a thousand acres big enough for a hiking trip for a few days. Anyways...

When was the last time you went and swam into a REAL spring fall?

Where I went to was the same camp, I went hiking for this place called the Notch(Coincidence? No.), It was quite hot, and it was about to rain a cool shower, so we had about 30 minutes to swim in it, and it was FRICKIN' COLD! Not a bad cold, but rather reinvigorating from the trip! Oh yeah it also had a little fall. Pretty cool view. :)