FiM Season Two is a go

Well it now looks like Season 2 for Friendship Is Magic is 100% confirmed, with 24 episodes planned. This is stated by Top Draw, the studio who produces the animation for the episodes. Many of you may have already read this on Equestria Daily, but if not, here is the link to the story.

A story:

A father is surfing the internet while his 7 year old daughter watches television. He finds this article confirming the second season of MLPFiM. He walks over to his daughter and says, "Hey, they are making more episodes of that pony cartoon you like."

His daughter shrieks, "Yay, I love that show. I'm so glad they are making more of it. Isn't that great dad!?"

Her dad shrugs, "hehe, yeah, it's great, i guess..." He walks into his bedroom out of sight and sound of his daughter and closes the door. He continues by jumping up and down and shouting at the top of his lungs, "YES!!!! They are making more episodes!!!"

He opens his underwear drawer and pulls out his hidden Twilight Sparkle doll and begins brushing her hair. "You hear that, Twi? We're gooing to have MORE adventures!"

XDDDDDDD

But to be honest, I was all ready for an announcement - seemed kinda obvious that a 2nd season was coming, almost.

Glad to see that it's official though - I don't think I can give this series up, ever. XD;

Children's programming typically doesn't line up with the way successful primetime programming is.

The plus side of this is that there probably wont be a nasty cliffhanger at the end of the first season's last episode.

A story:

A father is surfing the internet while his 7 year old daughter watches television. He finds this article confirming the second season of MLPFiM. He walks over to his daughter and says, "Hey, they are making more episodes of that pony cartoon you like."

His daughter shrieks, "Yay, I love that show. I'm so glad they are making more of it. Isn't that great dad!?"

Her dad shrugs, "hehe, yeah, it's great, i guess..." He walks into his bedroom out of sight and sound of his daughter and closes the door. He continues by jumping up and down and shouting at the top of his lungs, "YES!!!! They are making more episodes!!!"

He opens his underwear drawer and pulls out his hidden Twilight Sparkle doll and begins brushing her hair. "You hear that, Twi? We're gooing to have MORE adventures!"

I don't know if this is based on a real story or not, but I did love it none the less. That would see so me, publicly going "hey, I guess that is cool, we need more good cartoons", and later back in bedroom snugging my Applejack figure going "yay!", but not the normal Flutershy yay, the Flutershy when she saw the Sonic Rainboom yay!. :P