What is the highest forum post count you have? And what website?

knight

Exactly what the title says, no really. List your highest forum post count, as well as the website it's on. List the other websites you go to, and their post count. Where does Canterlot stand for you?

For me? A site that I have recently become completely inactive on is number 1, despite the fact that I haven't posted on it in well over a year:

yaoidreams.com - 4,051 posts as of checking yesterday. Hasn't changed since 2010

Jurassic Park Legacy forums - 961 hasn't been touched since probably last September

Canterlot - ~450 and rising.

MLP Arena - ~40. :'< rarely go here, but more recent than the first two!

Soon, Canterlot will overcome!

Not that post count really matters. *shrug*

Huh, actually, come to think of it, this is pretty much the only community I actively participated in, every.

I can only really put one on that list....

Here :blush:

Being the first forum I've ever really got into....

So for the very boring reply there Knight :-|

Consider yourself brohoof'd.

• Like 1

I have never been active on more than one at a time...

About 500 posts on SG-1 Archive (the atrocity that was season 8 caused me to break it off)

About 750 posts on go discussions (I was one of the first couple dozen members)

About 2000 posts on gaia.

The last one is kind embarrassing, since I didn't get much out of gaia, and the plurality of my posts were in the spam forum.

In my defense, I was in a long distance relationship at the time, and my girlfriend checked gaia more often than her email.

I can only really put one on that list....

Here :blush:

Being the first forum I've ever really got into....

So for the very boring reply there Knight :-|

Actually, I find this quite interesting that you and Davroth have such devotion to this site without having the "practice" of another forum. Personally, I made every mistake in the book at my first forum. I've had whole subsections of that board angry with me.

Actually, I find this quite interesting that you and Davroth have such devotion to this site without having the "practice" of another forum. Personally, I made every mistake in the book at my first forum. I've had whole subsections of that board angry with me.

I lurked a lot of forums. Looks like I learned a few things from that. Also, my stay here has been bumpy at times, too.

Why would you be a nervous wreck? This is a pretty nice and low key place.

While I enjoyed the megatokyo forums, it was a stressful, direct, and harsh place to hang out. I barely broke 100 before I decided it was not a good place to spend time.

Tru dat.....I rembember forums......I did bad things....mean, terrible, troll-like things....*sigh* I was so immature... :sleep: *shame*

Tru dat.....I rembember forums......I did bad things....mean, terrible, troll-like things....*sigh* I was so immature... :sleep: *shame*

Shame is an evil thing. I learned the hard way, but came out alright. A better path is "conviction". Realizing you were wrong and working to get yourself back on the right path. The hard part of many mistakes is that even when you learn from them, the consequences may stick around. Often in the form of broken trust. It is sad when we long for forgiveness, but the other parties hold out, and there is nothing you can do about it.

aaaaah, this is my only forum

and I love it

I use every moment of my free time to check what's new on Canterlot

and my post count is 2637 if you count my spam stable posts from after the post count cap

I don't explore the internet much because a lot of places I've come across are pretty uninviting. I like to find a place and hide out for a long time. before Canterlot, my home was youtube.

I run a rather small forum with a friend of mine. I probably have the most posts there.

Other than that, definitely this place. I mean, I think I have the highest post count here of any non-staff member. At least I did last I checked.

I'm getting quite close to the 2,000 mark. :)