Need help with new Unicorn character.

Kudalyn

I'm not sure if I should post it here, and it will probably be moved, but I want feedback and I know I'll get it here XD

So I was listening to the radio on the way to work this morning, and I had an idea.

Sure, we have musical ponies here in the RPs, and I think their even might already be a rockstar brony already, but I wanted to give it a shot for my own character.

ponysinger.png

Black-and-white so I could get the idea down quickly. And yes, psycho perspective and brony on hind legs everything. It was a quick doodle. And I didn't know how he could play guitar unless he was reared up.

I see him as singing The Killers-style music.

He's a unicorn cause then he can use magic to hold down the proper strings (he has a pick strapped to his left hoof) and to use magic to help him stand up on his hind legs for long periods of time.

I'm not sure of his name, or his Cutie Mark. I want his name to not be a human-ish name, but something Ponyish.

I'm thinking of his pelt color to be a light brown-cream, and his hair to be a dark rich brown.

If people wanted, I could even design the other members of his band and let people take over the characters. Like the wee lil brony bangin away on the bass over in the corner.

Feedback, ideas, and comments on art greatly appreciated.

Any input? I'd reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally appreciate it.

@brianblackberry: she wasn't the one who created the character, but it is a neat design nonetheless.

Well I don't think there are too many musical ponies yet, and besides, who says we can't have multiple bands for a concert. :D I say go for it.

Any input? I'd reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally appreciate it.

@brianblackberry: she wasn't the one who created the character, but it is a neat design nonetheless.

Well I don't think there are too many musical ponies yet, and besides, who says we can't have multiple bands for a concert. :P I say go for it.

Hmm. A pony summerfest!