You know you're a MLP fan when...

Lux

Simple game. Just fill in the blank.

You know you're a MLP fan when...

you dye your hair in the color of your favorite pony.

you became a vegetarian after watching a few episodes

you go to a library and expect to see Twilight Sparkle there

you go to your local animal shelter to see if Fluttershy is there

you look at any atlas you can get to try and find Equestria

you get into arguments with children at a toy store about who's the best pony

you expect to see Derpy deliver the mail to you

you do a high school or college presentation including something with ponies

you go to a local apple orchard and expect to see Applejack, Big Macintosh, Apple Bloom, or Granny Smith there (guilty as there is an apple farm nearby my house)

Ok... now it's your turn!

You go Eeeyup and Nope... And English isn't your natural language.

You can sing by heart the title song without tripping at the end.

You can eat all those apples...

You at least paid for one merch item

You don't let actual kids touch the toys, cause they "wouldn't enjoy them on as many levels" as you.

You breakfast with AppleJacks.

Now you know what is a Griffon, an Hydra or a Manticore, but your idea of a Pony could make a zoologist cringe...

• Like 1

You up your intake of veggies and...apples.

You check several stores many times to see if they have G4 pony gift wrap, then fangirl squeal when you finally find it.

You buy a bunch of gifts just to use said gift wrap, then give them to your friends. (Sensing a pattern here?)

You have at least one mature-targeted pony merch item -- not necessarily a toy, but buttons, a bag, stickers, or a shirt.

You've found and used the Applejack/Celestia body wash. There's also Fluttershy cotton candy lip gloss. (Oh yes I have.)

You've been to a pony meetup.

You post on a forum like this.

An Applejack/Celestia body wash? Did it actually have the characters on it or smelled like apples? I'm intrigued as I haven't seen this.

And now for more...

When you see a shampoo company called Mane and Tail and feel that it would be perfect. (Yes, there is a company that deals with human and equine products called Mane and Tail. No, I haven't tried it.)

When you have successfully converted three friends into pony fans (I have!)

When you try to do the voices of the characters (Believe it or not, my friends say I have a pretty good Fluttershy voice)

When you were excited to see a Pinkie Pie fursuit at a convention. (Also true. The creator of said suit is Sophie Cabra, and she has made everypony except for I think Fluttershy. I saw it before online, but not in person.)

An Applejack/Celestia body wash? Did it actually have the characters on it or smelled like apples? I'm intrigued as I haven't seen this.

Yeah, it was in a bath set at a local chain around here called Big Lots. The Applejack wash is actually called "Sweet Berry," and does not smell like apples. Celestia's is raspberry. I dunno why they thought Fluttershy would be into cotton candy lip gloss either -- that's totally a Pinkie Pie thing!

When you think 'Scootaloo' when you hear about/see a chicken.

When you hope someone will react to your 'Eeyup' and 'Nope'... When English isn't your language.

When you're reading tons of fan fictions and hope to see it animated/voiced one day.

When you think "Scootaloo" when someone mentions chickens.

When you think "Fluttershy" when someone mentions trees.

When you think "Rainbow Dash" when someone mentions Spike.. or is it the other way around?

When you cry over My Little Dashie. :scream:

When you start developing a taste for cupcakes.

When you dispise cupcakes after reading the fan fiction

When you forget how to spell anybony i mean anybody (happened to me today)

get into an argument of if muffins or cupcakes are better

you get more excited then youre sister when a mlp commercial comes on

Facepalm in your local toy section (if you know what i mean)

Say 20% cooler more than once

Dream about mlp

get excited when your little sister wants to play

Got mad at teens react to mlp fim

That was fun :D

You know you're a MLP fan when you start blaming weird weather on the Pegasi. I know you're out there, and I know you're doing it deliberatly to screw with me, especially since now I know about you! (The weather where I live was basically spring up until a few days ago, then it blizzard'd. Seriously, it was freaking nice outside, but it was winter. PEGASI!)

You know you're a MLP fan when you go outside, see a full moon, and smile, thinking/saying "Hello, Luna."

You might be a MLP fan if:

- You know more about Equestrian history than the history of your own country

- Artists are suddenly obsessivly followed the second a single pony goes up into their gallery

- Clop and Plot are ruined as normal words for you

- You're not vegetarian, you're a herbivore... and that's cool now

- You never thought you'd like fashion, going to a fancy ball, studying, racing... but then a pony did it and...

- You're seriously considering getting a cutie-mark.. I mean tattoo.

You know you're an MLP fan when...

You picture random people passing by as ponies.

When you go to a fair and hear they have a live pony petting zoo, you get excited thinking ponies are there.

You draw more ponies that any other art.

You have cried at least once after reading an MLP fanfic (I did after reading My Little Dashie)

If you have commissioned a drawing of your pony. (I did for my character Sky Rocket, now called Sky Flare here).