You know you're a MLP fan when...

Lux

When you live close to an apple orchard and can't help but think seeing Applejack, Granny Smith, Big Mac, or Apple Bloom there.

(Guilty as there is an orchard 15 minutes from my house.)

• When you actually have to make a mental effort to say everybody instead of everypony while at work or among non-brony friends.
  • When your cartoon crush (or waifu) is a pastel colored pony
  • When you spend more time looking for cool pony pics then cool drawn pics for anything else.

You know you're a MLP fan when...

1. you dye your hair in the color of your favorite pony.

Oh gawd would I love to do this, but mine is a bit short for that and I'm sure it's hell to try and maintain Rainbow hair...

It scares me how many on this list I have done or do...

Here's a few new ones:

-You have a Pony bag and use it everywhere (guilty! I have the official "20% Cooler" Dashie bag and it's now my take-everywhere tablet bag!)

-You look at a pony clothing site and can mentally tally up >$1000 worth of pony shirts you want ("oh screw it, just give me one of everything!")

-Your Homepage is Pony

-Your Ringtone is pony (guilty! Instrumental theme!)

-You have pony stickers on your laptop that you carry everywhere

-You proudly listen to Pony music (both official from the show and original brony music) in your car with the windows open! (Bonus points if you dont bother to keep it quiet either!)

I've got a funny one that unfortunately is probably colloquial. In some places (mostly the SE USA) when you want someone to move you tell them to "scoot!" well with me this of course devolved into "Scoot-Scoot-Scootaloo!" though to date nobody has noticed or if they do, they've not said anything.

You have this train of thought:

Facts:

-When Twilight teleports, there is a brief period in which she is nowhere to be found.

-Socks always disappear.

-Ponies in socks are awesome.

Conclusion:

Your missing socks have actually been stolen by teleporting ponies when you weren't looking

That would explain why I am now missing 13 pairs of socks.

When you make an entire universe of headcanon.

This. All day.

Conclusion:

Your missing socks have actually been stolen by teleporting ponies when you weren't looking

But why do they only steal on of the pair?

... when you start imagining what people on the street would look like as ponies

... when you have had an argument about the powers of an alicorn

... when you know that 'tia is not an alicorn

... when you are scared of rainbow cupcakes or cakes

... when you have thought about the equestrian solar system and how it relates to the seasons

... when you dont know the words to California girls, but you can recite Equestria girls perfectly

...when you have decided to make a shipping fic featuring a canon and your OC. (um...heh...I'm working on one now) (*hides face in embarrasment*)

...when you go to a bakery and expect to see Pinkie Pie there.

...when you name the holidays by their pony equivilant.

...when while stuck in traffic you wish you could fly like a pegasus (guilty)

...when your fruit and vegetable intake consists mainly of apples and carrots (guilty)

- When all of the songs on your phone are out of MLP FIM.

Guilty! ...well not all, I have a 16gb card, but the current playlist is /music/MLP/ and hasn't changed in like 6 months...

EDIT:

Not changed directory, that is, I keep adding songs to it (just added yesterday's song! :D)