[Earth Pony] Cherry Jubilee[Final]

BlindJester

Roleplay Type: Mane RP

Name: Cherry Jubilee

Sex: Female

Species: Earth Pony

Eye Color: Green

Coat Color: Off White

Mane/Tail/Markings Color & Style: Her mane and tail is naturally long, curly and luxurious. The colours of her mane & tail are a deep rose red with cherry red highlights and always wears her cherry headband.

Physique: She has sturdy build from constant farming of her cherry trees she also has a beauty mark under her left eye.

Cutie Mark: A beautifully ripe Cherry!

Origin/Residence: Dodge Junction/ Born and Raised

Motivation: Cherry is motivated by displaying the best of her cherries to everypony.

Dislikes: Unknown

Character Summary: Cherry Jubilee was always a hard working pony even when she was a foal she was determined to do her best from the beginning. Cherry was always a happy and caring foal who always studied hard in school her favourite subject was math and literature. Cherry had no real hardships growing up she did well in school thanks to her hard work and diligence towards finish school with a high note. Her parents were always loving and supportive of everything Cherry ever put her mind to including the day she wanted to grow cherries.

Cherry Jubilee gained her cutie-mark one day during school break she was taking a shot stroll through the family cherry orchard with her mother.On that day her mother showed her the wonders of cherries, the uses of cherries, and amazing treats they make! It was all so beautiful that soon Cherry was roped into the business a few days later her mother had to run a task and left Cherry in charge of the sales for a few hours. By the time her mother returned Jubilee had sold almost half the store worth of baked goods! Her mother was so proud especially when the filly strutted from behind the corner with her well earned cutie mark, from that day forward she always helped with the sale, picking, and development of anything cherry related in her small town.

The cherry band on her head is a cherished gift from her mother before she passed away from old age and a well lived life. The band helps her keep focus during difficult moments during her job. Even after school Cherry's passion for literature never disappeared, constantly during her breaks everypony would find her nose deep in a book, eventually Cherry picked up doing short stories. Taking small things in her life and turning them into something amazing, she's even had one published under a pen-pal name 'Claire Jordans'. It was one of her best achievements in life other than running the farm and earning her cutie-mark.

e6de0fe0edf13aabea3124cc5f3e50a2.png

---------

I just had to get this app up asap! I'll write more after I'm fully awake.

The minute I saw her in today's eposide, I said "someone's going to app for her real quick!"

Great job!

Good luck with this app!

:D:D:D:D

I have some thoughts to perhaps beef up the application and add more to her personality, if you are interested, as I feel at present her personality and background is a bit thin and little there to create plot hooks around. One example of expanding her persona is around the fact she excelled at math and literature. math of course is what helps her at least run the accounting side of her orchard business well. Literature can be something she enjoys as a relaxation from her job, she could even be a struggling amateur writer on the side (for whatever genre you think would work for her).

Growing up with cherries all her life (at least this is what I am assuming as a family business), the cutie mark could be from her first sale (just a foal, not trusted to run the stand yet, just mind it for 5 minutes), her parents surprised at her business skill (in addition to math, she may also have a flair of salesponyship).

Another possible plot hook one can place is an overly competitive nature, as she is very proud of her craft. This can open all sorts of possibilities.

• 1 month later...