Liquid Time?

SirShadowdeath

Liquid time is time that follows no logical line.

For instance, three role play threads at one time, or being in Ponyville at 3:30 and StallionGrad at 3:31.

In practice, I haven't seen the latter happen much, since it's easy enough to set up your Stalliongrad RP for another week entirely. But I suppose you could do this if you wanted. I find it more fun to keep a consistent timeline in my head (even if the "camera" jumps across the timeline a bit).

Playing in three threads at once, however, is pretty common. Some of the heavy hitters here will walk around with like 8 at once.

Ah, okay! That's what I thought you meant.

Yeah, I had no idea what liquid time was ether. I googled it AND looked it up on urban dictionary to no avail. And Urban Dictionary NEVER lets me down D:

So I figured I'd let someone with a bit more experience take a look first.

Anyway, yeah. Pretty much like Dessa said.

I believe the way that Dio explained it, each and every Roleplay is a timeline unto itself. Like a split from the main continuum.

The main continuum being everything that happens on MLP + board canon.

So yeah, a character COULD participate in a dozen different RPs all at the same time without shattering reality.

Basically, all of the Roleplay topics (in the Mane RP) are occurring on the same timeline as the show. But, they don't all occur at the same time. So, what others said. You can be in as many topics at a time that you want, and it's just like they occur on different days, without any specific dates.

• Like 1

I have an OC in 2 RPs currently, one's in Ponyville and the other somewhere in the outskirts of Appleoosa

For personal records, I'll just assign one RP as having taken place earlier compared to the other one irregardless of the RP's actual status (still ongoing or concluded)