This is the official thread for information and chatting about the fifteenth episode of Season Two - "The Super Speedy Cider Squeezy 6000"! So come join the conversation! The thread will open up five minutes before the episode airs (8:55am Central/9:55am Eastern). Remember though, there are spoilers in the comments section so read at your own risk if you haven't seen the episode! :blah:

Also, the channel #Spoilers has been opened on the chat (Type /join #Spoilers when in the chat to join it) for live discussion! Don't ruin it for everyone else!

the_apple_family_by_squeemishness-d4n5g03.png

YAY!!! NEW EPISODE!!

Will today be the day we find out the mystery behind AJ's parents?

I doubt it, but still, this episode sounds like it'll be FUN!

To quote Bart Scott, NFL player from the New York Jets: "CAN'T WAIT!"

:D:D:D:D:D

Fluttershy?

Cider season?

Trying to outwit Pinkie Pie? Like THAT'S going to happen.

Cider Party campout? Pinkie Pie strikes again!!!!

LOVE the look on Rainbow Dash's face!!!

:D:D:D:D

Wait! They sell it by the MUG???

GRANNY SMITH SINGING!!!!

WOW!!!!

WHAT A SONG!!!!

And now the Flim Flam brothers want to drive Sweet Apples Acres out of business!

EVIL PONIES!! BAD UNICORNS!!!

I thought that episode was delightful. :)

Loved the ending. Applejack's letter was just great. Awesome character moment for her and probably the best part of the episode. ;)

It was just a consistently fun and did a good job with all of the mane six. And it was good to finally see another episode that brought in new characters and had them play a significant part.

I enjoyed the Music Man inspired musical number too. That was just fun.

All in all a great episode. Maybe last week's was still better, but this is up there with it.

That said, I still do hope we eventually get an Applejack more specifically focused on her at some point.

That was definitely my favorite "Dear Princess Celestia". That song went on forever! Did it remind anyone else of the Monorail song from the Simpsons? Also, Lyra seemed to do a lot more stuff in the background, her faces had more expression, and she jumped up out of the crowd when the rest of the Mane 6 went to join the Apples. Maybe she's becoming the new "Derpy easter egg?"