Ruby Pinch

Imagination

35lg8j4.gif

That's me on the left! See?

Name:

My name is Ruby Pinch, but everypony calls me Pinchy!

Sex:

I'm a girl!

I'm a filly, silly!

Species:

I'm a Unicorn, which is really neat! I can use magic, but I don't know a lot. Maybe I'll learn, someday!

Roleplay Type:

I'm in the Mane RP! Wanna play with me?

Eye Color:

My eyes are green. I think they're really pretty! They remind me of trees... or emeralds! Green is such a pretty color.

Coat Color:

I'm Pink, just like mommy! But I'm a lighter Pink than she is.

Mane/Tail/MarkingsColor&Style:

My mane? It's pink too! Two different Pinks! There's a dark pink and a light pink.

Physique:

I love playing outside and running around! I bet I could play all day!

Cutie Mark:

I don't have a- wait!

*spins around to check*

Nope, still nothing! But I know I'll get mine soon!

Origin:

I live in Ponyville with my mommy, Berry Punch! I think I've always lived in Ponyville... We live on the Golden Shoe Vineyard, right next to the Everfree forest! I wish I could go exploring in there, but mommy doesn't let me cuz it's dangerous. But that's ok! There's plenty of other neat places to explore, and the Everfree Forest is kinda creepy anyway.

I don't have a real job yet, but I like to ask if I can help out on the vineyard sometimes! I go to school, mostly. It's real boring, but all my friends are there and Miss Cheerilee is nice, so I guess it's not all bad.

Motivation:

My motivation? Ooo! Like an actor?! ... No? Oh. Oh! You mean what I wanna do! Well I love playing outside, jumping rope and playing games! But I also really love spending time with my mom! It's like I get to have fun no matter who I'm with... So I guess I just wanna have fun!

I really like to explore! You never know what neat stuff you'll find! But I also like playing games with other ponies... In fact, I'd say I just love the outdoors! I also like spending time with mommy all the time, and sometimes I like pulling little pranks! It's so much fun, but if I make a mess I know I have to clean it up.

Dislikes:

Well I already said school is pretty boring most days, and I hate homework. Blegh! But mommy says I have to do it so I can do good in school. But between you and me, something I REALLY don't like is people saying mean things about mommy... something about drinking too much juice or something? It doesn't happen very much, but I know it makes her sad, and that makes me sad.

Character Summary:

About me? Well I've lived in Ponyville all my life, I think. It's where my mommy's vineyard is, it's where I go to school, and a whole bunch of other neat stuff! It's a pretty small town, but I really like it! Mommy says that the city isn't all its cracked up to be, but I'd still like to visit for something other than a field trip someday.

I go to Ponyville Elementary, obviously, but I mostly doodle. Real funny doodles! Miss Cheerilee caught me once cuz I was giggling so much... But anyway I mostly do good in school. Even though school is boring, bringing home good grades makes mommy happy. What I usually do for fun is play with my friends! After school they either come to my house or I go to theirs and we play games! We play tag, hide and seek, explorers, jump rope, and sometimes we play dress-up! We try to stay out of the vineyard when we play, though, just so we don't wreak anything. Mommy always says 'we don't get mad at accidents', but I know it still makes her a little upset. I also really like to play pranks! Only sometimes, though, and I'm not allowed to do it in school cuz Miss Cheerilee says it's inappropriate. What do I do? Well... this one time, I filled my friend's mailbox with marshmallows! Who doesn't like marshmallows? And when the mailmare flew down to deliver her mail, she got real confused. It was so funny! Sometimes I even play jokes on my mommy, but nothing too bad... unless she's asking for it!

My mom? That's Berry Punch, like I said! She's usually real busy working on the vineyard, making wine and juice and all kinds of stuff! She's real talented, and her drinks are sold all over the place! She's busy and works real hard, but we always spend a lot of time together! She's like my super best friend, but more! I love my mommy very much, and I know she loves me too! Huh? My... dad? Well he's not in the picture! Mommy doesn't like to talk about him much, so I don't ask. I never knew him so it doesn't bother me that he isn't around. As long as I have my mom everything's great! Sometimes things get hard, but we always find a way to make the best of a bad time.

Not much more to say about me... I don't have my cutie mark yet, but I bet I can get it real soon! Maybe I'll become a famous explorer, or I'll work on a vineyard just like mommy! She's told me how she got her cutie mark, and it happened just by making herself something tasty to drink, so I know it could happen anytime at all!

Anyway, thanks all for now, I guess! Bye!