Guest EoLPinkie

Depends on whether I remember my past experiences for eternal reincarnation! Since I'm guessing no, I'd go with immortality so I can keep my knowledge! I'd never want to forget how to make cupcakes!

Control of time or control of space?

Ability to move through walls, since then I can pretty much sneak/run from any danger.

The power to be a god-one absolute rule over a specific domain/thing lose all humanity/sanity, morality-or the power to be a demon-aggressive powers and diverse...but you retain morality/sanity only to fall into the deepest darkness, suffering it too-

I imagine you could control fire breath the way a dragon does, yes? then fiery breath. acid spit would be horrible if you ever wanted to kiss someone D:

comunicate with birds or sea life?

Super Sayian because I value being able to sit down and sleep without breaking the funiture.

The power to bring eternal suffering beyond a mortal coil to your foes with the cost of your eyes or the power to bring eternal bliss to those you choose with the cost of your tongue-darkness is mislead, good is shown not told-