Rainy Splash (FINAL)

Bronynumber299

Well this is a test this is my first pony.

RP Type: Mane

Name:Rainy Splash

Sex:Male

Species:Pegasus

Eye colour:Purple

Coat colour:Gray

Mane/Tail/markings colour&style:Mane is short and covers forehead it is black but has light purple at the edges.Tail has the same colouration but it is long and the purple makes lighting like patterns.

Physique:Normal a little tall and skinnyer than most.

Cutie Mark:Rain Cloud

Origin/Residence:Cloudsdale!!!!!

Motivation:He likes to prank but dosnt have many friends which bothers him sometimes.

Flaws:He tries to be a little too funny some ponies find him annoying

Personality:Rains likes to make it rain. Happy go lucky sad when he remembers he hasa short number of friends. He is free spirited likley to do anything you dare him too. sometimes lazy. He also has a pet duck called Quackers. Rainy Splash likes to be around other ponies but he only has two friends. Rainys outlook on life is mostly go with the flow and see what happens.

Rainy Splashs cutie mark came from very late. Rainy was the last one to get his cutie mark. He was just about to do his flight test when the school bully came over and pushed him off cloudsdale well he tried to. Rainy just stumbled and flew off to do his flight test passed it but before he came back down he grabbed a storm cloud poised over the school bully and jumped on the rain cloud totally soaking him. Too bad everypony else left but those two and the judges. Seeing the school bully soaked rainy splash loved it and suddenly he knew that he was destined to make it rain at appropite times. Thats how Rainy got his cutie mark

.Well after he got his cutie mark rainy splash went to the weather imployment place to ask if he could control the rain clouds. Now rainy is training to do the job he was destined to do. Thats all I can think of so I hope to know when I can start. Rainy found Quackers on one of Rainys daily flights. Quackers was hurt and Rainy took him to some pony so she could nurse the duck back to health she also learnt that Quackers had no home so Rainy kept him and called him Quackers because the duck is a bit off his rocker. :mad:

Well all you need to know (for now) is up there please comment and share your thoughts. ;-)

Well edited so I think thats it if I want to change I will edited.post-1779-0-63812200-1328382379_thumb.pn

Edited by Bronynumber299

I get the feeling there's a lot still missing in the summary - what about his relationship with other ponies, and his overall outlook on life?

Also, perhaps a little detail on some of his history and how he got his cutie mark. Basically, sell us on who this character is, and what they have done to get to this point in life!

I'd love to see if there's anything else that you could use to flesh him out a little more! :D

Edited by Robikku Pegasus

Now whilst I feel this app is cute an' all, gonna have to draw attention to this quote right here!

Rainy found Quackers on one of Rainys daily flights.Quackers was hurt and Rainy took him to Fluttershy so she could nurse the duck back to healthFluttershy learnt that Quackers had no home so Rainy kept him and called him Quackers because the duck is a bit off his rocker. :mad:

Now as much as we all know Fluttershy is looked upon as the medical expert for animals, we tend to not allow direct cast relations, regardless of reason, in an application - however, you CAN say that somepony from ponyville helped them out with Quackers recovery...

At least this way you get around making a direct mention, and we can all 'assume' who may/may not be be ourselves! :smirk:

Edited by Robikku Pegasus