Rarity [Final]

RarityDash

I won?! :-o:?::?:shock::-|

The other apps were so good. I seriously didn't think I was going to get her. :blush:

Can't say I'm not happy about this though. Hopefully I do this great character justice. ;-)

and you jumped right into Dirty Lyrics! thank you :) I was totally hoping the new Rarity would pick that thread up! *flutteryay*

and you jumped right into Dirty Lyrics! thank you :) I was totally hoping the new Rarity would pick that thread up! *flutteryay*

Heh. That's all thanks to Bramble Rose, who PM'd me about that thread almost immediately after I got Rarity. ;)

I didn't feel like it was Rarity speaking to me at the latter part of the application. Rarity was being humble about Applejack of all ponies. Not to mention when she's talking about her best friend, Fluttershy, her dialogue sounds monotone at best. It sounds like she's writing a long, boring, novel with little substance and no climax. I don't see the accent of rarity when I read through your "faux interview". It doesn't sound the slightest bit like an interview. If Rarity was being interviewed by somepony she'd be ecstatic, not bored.