FiM Toys for 2012 - Did Hasbro listen to the fans at last?

there's only five mane styles with the toys. fluttershy doesn't even get her own mane. she's just a ranbowdash mould painted like fluttershy. I fairly sure that's supposed to be trixie :)

FluttershyFIMpv_L_collec-jcg.jpg

Ugh! That's an insult to fluttershy! (I love Dash more than any other pony, but her mold just does NOT work for fluttershy imo) I sure hope they remake some of these more accurately... not expecting it, but I can dream...

Also: If you cant judge a pony toy by mane or cutie mark, any of those toys could be a different pony all together. :)

My point exactly :D

I would never personally go to Toys r Us and buy a Pony toy. People would look at me weird :blush: . You guys are brave :/

*leans in close and whispers* they have a website where you can order them online! ;)

I'm really looking foreword to these releasing. I might get these for my birthday. I'll probably just get the Vinyl Scratch, Trixie, Nightmare Moon, and Celestia figurines. None of the other ones seem to interest me more than those four. If only I lived in an area with a Toys R Us. :-( All I have here is a really casual Wal-Mart.

there's only five mane styles with the toys. fluttershy doesn't even get her own mane. she's just a ranbowdash mould painted like fluttershy. I fairly sure that's supposed to be trixie :)

FluttershyFIMpv_L_collec-jcg.jpg

Naw, I don't think so either. I mean, Trixie was named in show. Hasbro totally has the rights to her, she's in no way a fan created name. Why wouldn't they use Trixie? The thing with the other background characters is that Hasbro can get possibly get sued, and they just don't want to take that chance.

If only I lived in an area with a Toys R Us. :-(

There is only a one Toys R Us store in my country so far. I expect Europe to get the toys with a slight delay compared to you guys across the ocean, but I fully intend to do my 8 hour pilgrimage by train just so I can pick up Zecora and Celestia.

• 2 weeks later...