Hey howdy hey!

Steve Holt

Hello, everypony!

Well to start off, my name is Steve, I am female, and I'm addicted to this show.

I found this place out through Tumblr since I follow a myriad of pony-related blogs. Normally I don't tend to join these sorts of forums since by then everyone has their own little group and outsiders don't seem to last very long, but this one is just starting up and I want to be around!

I haven't roleplayed in quite a while, so if I make any mistakes/typos/errosrs please let me know - it's the only way I'll learn.

And uh, that's it <3

Welcome Steve! Yep, we are brand spanking new. I do hope to keep out the "clique" type stuff because I find it so uncomfortable on a forum that has select "groups" and never socialize together. I want to make something that's more of a whole and everyone can participate without feeling left out. I sure hope you stick around to see us grow to that potential!

If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask!

Welcome Steve! Yep, we are brand spanking new. I do hope to keep out the "clique" type stuff because I find it so uncomfortable on a forum that has select "groups" and never socialize together. I want to make something that's more of a whole and everyone can participate without feeling left out. I sure hope you stick around to see us grow to that potential!

If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask!

WHAT YOU SAID IS EXACTLY WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR

I frequent a bunch of boards, but they're all so large, it's hard to keep track.

I look forward to what's to come! Thank you so much for the warm welcome!

STEVE HOLT!

sFGNU.png

STEVE HOLT!

This is already pretty much the best thing ever.