Dunder

Roleplay Type: The Mane RP

Name: Dunder Blust

(Pretty much like in my avatar ^^)

Sex: Male

Species: Pegasus

Eye Color: Light Brown

Coat Color: Light brown

Mane/Tail/Markings Color & Style: Big and fluffy tail and mane. Dark Brown color.

Physique: Larger than most ponies of the pegasus variety. He is strong, he tries to keep it that way, not wanting to slip down into average muscle mass. Sometimes subconciously flaps his wings, whether he is nervous or excited.

Cutie Mark: A pan in the background with a rapier over it. The pan and the rapier make an "x" shape.

Origin/Residence: Born and Raised in Solstice Heights. But moved to Cloudsdale because it is a little bigger and has more Pegusi. there is also much more to do in Cloudsdale and is a good point to travel from to get around.

Occupation: He wants to become a royal guard, but he works inside a restaurant as a chef.

Motivation: He just wants to get by, he doesn't want to live a lavish lifestyle. His ultimate goal is to help ponies in need, because he thinks being able to give is a gift and should not be taken lightly. He also wants to get married possibly. He loves traveling and meeting new ponies and hopes each day that something new will happen. Except his job sometimes gets in the way. He loves exploring the unknown more than anything else, and this is the main thing to keep him going, the chance to explore.

Likes: He likes simplicity. straight-forwardness, as in being told things as they are. He likes to fight but knows there is more to life than just that.

Dislikes: He hates when ponies try to flatter him to use him later, he also hates when ponies are loud and obnoxious. He cannot stand when ponies refuse to help one another.

Character Summary:

He was born and raised in Solstice Heights where he went to school. He was smart, math and science interested him the most. He also got into many fights. He wasn't very social by his own ignorance, and his size and his lonliness made him a target for bullies. He didn't want to get into a fight, but he did because he knew that he needed to defend himself. His parents and his ciblings were a major impact on how he grew up, they told him to not stand down and to work hard if he was ever to get anywhere in life.

He grew out of this in his later school years, he got friends and ponies liked him and turned to him for advice sometimes. He loved philosophy and science, mathematics was almost lost to him. He never had a special somepony, he never thought he needed one and most of his friends didn't.

He got his cutie mark as soon as he could, like most ponies. It started when his friend convinced him to take Rapier classes together. By the time that Dunder had been in the class for a month, he was already on par with his friend, who had been training for use of the weapon for much, much longer than Dunder. His teacher even noticed, a former Royal Guard as well as trainer for Royal Guards. At the same time he had by chance been taking culinary classes at his school, he had almost taken a pottery class, but he had signed up too late and the last slot had been already filled before he could get his chance.

He passed the class, and was doing fairly well in his rapier class. He was thinking one day. He wanted to be a soldier, but didn't think he had the stomach for it. The thought of taking another ponies' life was both terrifying and exciting. He didn't notice until later that day, that his cutie mark appeared. He stared at it in silence for long enough to realize, that maybe he could be a man of peace, a chef, and a man of war with his rapier.

He got out of school, he decided he wanted to become a royal guard, so he began training in the arts of combat. He knew he was naturally good at fighting, one of his few forte`s. He finished his mastery of the Rapier, but the Royal guards still didn't accept him. He never gave up, but knew he needed to do something, so he became a full-time chef. A skill he learned form his family.

(the picture is not made by me. But my friend made it for me, and he said I could use it.)

post-2531-0-31459000-1329448115_thumb.jp

Title:

Oh yes, this comes first! Please place your character's name in the title, along with its species, and its status! It should look like this:

[Pegasus] Tales [FINAL]

The first set of brackets is for the Species, which is explained below. It'll be a Topic Prefix rather than in brackets though. No need to add it twice! In the middle goes the Name of your character (everypony needs a name!). In the last brackets goes the status. Still working on a character? [WIP]! All finished, edited, and ready for RP Helpstaff assessment? [FINAL]!

Also, it would be good if you could add the picture of your character to your Application. It will likely be bigger that way, and I'm pretty sure you won't keep you avatar like that forever. :)

Do you have a DeviantArt, by chance? If so, do you have a link?

Hmmm, you use people a lot in the Application. You should change all of those to say 'pony' or 'ponies' instead. :)

So, his Cutie Mark is a cloud, but he knows how to use a rapier and is a chef... I'm not seeing a whole lot of relation. Care to shed some light on his Cutie Mark story and special talent?

Name: Dunder Blust

This name doesn't sound very ponylike. Mind explaining?

Overall, not too shabby of an Application.

Yeah, I deserve having to wait XD

I don't have DeviantArt.

I'll probably change the cutie mark.

And the name is because that's what my brony friends decided my pony name was. So I used it, since it's unique.

I'm loving this app so far!

But, I'd like to see more about his cutie mark. Expand on it a bit and tell his story!

What does it represent to him? How does it tie into his special talent? Does his like of both fighting and cooking intermingle somehow?

Personally I think this is a very interesting character, and I wanna know! :D