Hello

mrbubbles

Let's get started live in Everett,WA my hobbies include drawing, making dubstep, and also chemistry. I found this forum through a friend that use to be here he knew that i liked MLP FIM and told me this be a great forum i hope he is right. I became a fan of FIM when 1 day i went home to do homework and it popped up in a youtube video after i was finish with homework so i started watching the show.Even knowing the risk i might not be in the forum i prepared my profile.

Hey!

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I just go by Tales around here. I'm one of the many great staff here at Canterlot.com. Please feel free to message any of us with any questions or concerns you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the Rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash: You'll also need to make at least 3 comments anywhere in the Introductions section before you can post on other parts of the site.

There's hopefully something for everypony around here! If you're looking to meet new Bronies, a good place to do that is the Chat Room & live roleplay. The Creativity section is the place for artists, musicians, and writers! Oh, and what kind of forum would this be without the MLP Discussion area, hmm?

If you're looking to Roleplay, check the RolePlaying Rules and the Application Form. Unless you're going for the FiM Free-For-All section, then you don't need either of those things! :D The Equestria Mane RP, which is a really cool Roleplay area, requires you to read both the RolePlaying Rules and the Application Form.

Wow, that's a lot of links! :o Feel free to explore the site yourself at your own pace, and let myself or one of the other staff know if you have any questions. Dude no way, you live in Everett? I just moved here!

Welcome to Canterlot!

Chemistry. The one thing in school I could never seem to do. I remember it felt so good moving from general sciences to biology in grade 11. Best feeling ever!

And YUSS. Somebody who makes music. Even though I'm the opposite end of the spectrum, and produce and write classical music, I'm still happy to find a newbie who shares some interest in something I enjoy. Looking forward to seeing you 'round. :3

Hope you can drop by and join us in the chat. Lotsa crazy ponies in there. You won't get bored... that is if you don't get in when most of the Ponies are asleep.