[Cloudsdale] Chrysanthemum's Herb Shop [Closed]

Davroth

"Oh?" She said with a cold smile on her features "Is alchemy his second calling?"

She gave the pegasus a slightly condescending looks. She already regretted asking her for help at all. She sighed, trotting behind her, ruffling her wings a little, airing her feathers.

"Let's see what he has to say."

Going down stairs Chrysanthemum trotted over to her husband. Amaranth was still working on the vase when the two apporached him. "Oh, hello" He smiled. "How can I help you?"

"My client has some questions about a few plants, mind helping me, darling?" Chrysanthemum batted her eyes as she spoke to him.

"H-heeh" Amaranth gave a goofy little laugh. "Gosh...I'm flattered....I'll see what I can do!"

Opal grew a little irritated as she stepped down the stairs again. She faced the florist, hiding her mood as best as she could and continued in a nonchalant tone of voice: "As I tried to explain your wife, I try to improve on an old recipe I learned from my mentor."

She placed her lists on the counter. "I was wondering if you can supplement Ice Lilies with Ice Thorn petals, since it's being used in similar recipes." She tilted her head slightly. "I couldn't find how it reacts with Everfree roots."

"I'm afraid I can't do that." She continued, sounding a little bored "I require some kind of ice component. Otherwise, how is the mixture supposed to lower the temperature"

She shook her luscious mane, not very pleased with the information she had received. "I will just have to look for myself, wont I?" Her lips displaying a thin smile.