FiM items (which stores to get them in)

I thought a thread would be in order so people can report where they've seen certain FiM things and just tell us what store they were in.

Yesterday I bought FiM coloring books at Dollar General, there are 3 different kinds, they share the same pictures but they also have different pictures as well to color in each of them. There's also a smaller sticker book, I did not buy that, but I flipped through it and saw a lot of different great stickers.

What have you found in various stores?

TOY R USSSSS!! Yes I first found this out buying some toys for my sisters birthday although I know play with them more than her mostly because Twilight and Applejack.Oh and one time I was in Zellars (I think that's how you spell it.) and I saw an "Activity Book" A.K.A Colouring book.I wish there was more stuff up here.*sigh*

Yesterday I bought FiM coloring books at Dollar General, there are 3 different kinds, they share the same pictures but they also have different pictures as well to color in each of them. There's also a smaller sticker book, I did not buy that, but I flipped through it and saw a lot of different great stickers.

What have you found in various stores?

There are actually 4, maybe 5. I found them at a Dollar General as well. I don't have them with me and don't remember if there were 4 or 5 designs though.

I've found a LOT of random pony items at Big Lots, normally they only have G3/3.5 stuff, but I have seen the 'canterlot castle' playset and Spike + Twilight's baloon as well as 1 other pony... I want to say it was Cheralee... it's extremely random what they have though, and what's there one trip likely WONT be there the next (I missed the balloon! -_-)

The Fluttershy lip gloss is cotton candy. Should've been Pinkie lip gloss with that flavor!

You have to scour really carefully there to find it, it was in the bottom shelf in the soap/beauty aisle for me. Comes in a cute little clear plastic zip pouch.

There are actually 4, maybe 5. I found them at a Dollar General as well. I don't have them with me and don't remember if there were 4 or 5 designs though.

Each cover had a different design and kinda a different theme. I got two that were different but had Sweet Apple Acres and another that had only Celestia on the cover. None of the activities have Princess Luna, just Celestia, the mane 6, Spike, and a random pony with a smiley flower for a cutie mark.

I was at Target today -- they have that Twilight dress costume on sale! :-|

They also have the CMC/Cheerilee school set. I think it's cute the CMCs are blank flanks. At least Hasbro did something right with their toy lineup.

I've checked the fruit snack section of several market chains out here for the FiM ones, but no luck on that front yet.

I have that pony calender, also from a dollar store. Irony that Fluttershy is March? I don't think so.

I have personally seen them a) at my Barnes & Noble, sparingly. b) at Toys R Us, logically. c) Walgreens, very sparingly. It was one of those jumbo Rainbow Dash toys in a dress. d) Shop Rite. Because fruit snacks.

I have not yet found an excuse to go to Target to check their stock. Grumble.

my mom just came home with pony stickers! :kissy:

she says she found them in Safeway. I didn't think we had FiM stickers in Canada, never mind finding them in a grocery store XD

Those're G4 stickers? I've only seen G3 stickers and below in the supermarkets.

I have a friend who works in a dentist's office, and she ninja'd some G4 stickers for me. I have no idea where the dentist got them; they were produced by "SmileMakers."

• 2 weeks later...

Those living in Germany, Switzerland or Austria can find stores with pony stuff on our Merchfinder map. Not everything is always up-to-date because the map heavily relies on user input, but it can still be quite useful.

In general, Toys “Я” Us has lots of pony, and chances are increasingly good to find blind bags, now that Wave 3 has arrived. Also, Müller sells blind bags and other pony merch. With a bit of luck, one can find the Crystal Pony keychains at BR-Spielwaren (which in turn can be found in ECE malls). Kloppenburg and certain Rossmann stores (those that used to be Kloppenburg) usually have blind bags, but we've yet to see one offer Wave 3, and instead, they seem to stop offering them altogether since Wave 3 has a different order code. Last but not least, Real is known for selling pony.

I know this is totally off-topic...but if anypony is an area that has the cheerilee/cmc set....I desperately need a scootaloo....I've got a lot of ponies, and I do customs....trades....can be arranged...SCOOTASCOOTALOOO~

anyway, my Wal-Mart actually doesn't carry Blind bags, and I haven't been to Target since they came out...so I guess I'm not sure if they have them...Same thing with TRU lately...I can't remember the last time I went...I swear I've just been working dawn to dusk for weeks on end.... X_X