FiM items (which stores to get them in)

I've found literally a crap-ton of the $1 coloring books at dollar stores everywhere. The problem is that dollar generals usually get the misprint coloring books with the little yellow $1 box printed on the top right corner; I've noticed all the ones I got from them had Rainbow Dash with baby blue eyes instead of red ones. A page or two might be smeared on the inside, as if the printer was improperly calibrated for that 5-minute run. Family dollars are somewhat better, because they come with a removable white $1 sticker instead, and GENERALLY don't have misprints. The best place to get them ironically I've found, was Dollar Tree. The one here had them without $1 prints/stickers, all the pages were correct, AND they had like 30 units in stock at one time.

So far, I've gotten a couple of Celestia-print ones, some with twilight in the foreground, some with applejack in the foreground, and some with Rarity in the front. I'm still looking for the others!

My friend has also found large 16" x 24" posters that double as a one-page calendar, the regular 12-month calendars, and some of the mini-activity/sticker books at dollar stores. I've only ever seen one or two 400-page coloring books though, which I promptly snapped up at Target for a song.

I have pony stickers from Wal-Mart. I'm not sure when I got them and I remember when I got them I thought the ponies looked different than the MLP I watched once as a kid. Lol, turns out they made FiM :D I had put the stickers all over my special tack board and got them because they were colorful. I'm really glad I got them and got into FiM.

Well, finally got ahold of a few blind bags. Found em at a Walmart near my grandma's house, bout 150 miles away from me. Still, got myself AJ, Flower Wishes, and Sweetcream Scoops. Woulda liked a rarity, since she is best pony, but all the bags except aj were flower and cream. My Cream glows in the dark, too.

Found an activity book set at a... Love's Truck Stop? I was going to a cousin's wedding with my family, and my mom walks out to the car with this "My Little Pony Activity Set". The box was covered in G3 ponies, and my brothers and I rolled our eyes at her (we regularly talk about how awful and inane G3 is and I guess she's picked up some of that vicariously). She thought it was hilarious. We decided it'd be kinda funny to make fun of how bad it all was, anyway.

Then we opened it up and there were three G4 coloring/activity books inside! Some had stickers!

Otherwise, I've occasionally spotted the random, non-show pony figures at Big Lots, and others at Wal Mart, Target, and Toys R Us. I think there's a lot of bronies in this area because I keep spotting the EMPTY blind bag boxes around here. :scream:

I don't know if this counts because I live in the UK but I found some MLP magazines at the small shop next to my house and at a store called TESCO :P One magazine had a Celestia guitar and the other a Pinkie Pie phone with notebook and pencil and I also found some Heinz Pony Pasta Shapes and ponies that you get in the blind bags at america but in a box that you can see the pony in :D You guys get all the good stuff :(

Found the fruit snacks at a chain called Meijir tonight. The box is G4, and the pouches inside are G4, but the molded fruit snacks are definitely NOT G4 if you inspect them close enough. They all go to the same place when you eat them, though!

• 1 month later...

*I cast level 9 Ressurection*

Swag motherlode! Was at walmart again, near my grammas house, and lo and behold, an UNOPENED box of blind bags. I bought the entire box, was there ever any doubt?

0512122216.jpg0512122217.jpg0512122240.jpg

I got:

Sparkly Rainbow Dash

BumbleSweet

Sweetcream Scoops

Firecracker Burst

Lucky Swirl

Pepperdance

Minty

Sugar Grape

Sweetie Blue

Sweetie Swirl

Roseluck

Sparkly Twilight Sparkle[Redundancy Twilight]

Cherry Spices

Flower Wishes[Daisy]

The Mane 6

Lily Blossom

Fizzypop

Lemon Hearts

Sparkly Pinkie Pie

I has ponies.

P.S. No, the cat does not come with the blind box. That is Queen Lennith Paltro, she was helping me open my ponies.

Interestingly enough, I went to target yesterday to see if they had that Shinning Armor and Cadence set. But I couldn't find anything MLP related. I looked and looked and even asked. The guy didn't know, so I kept looking for somepony else but no luck.

It was like the whole MLP section vanished into thin air.

On that note, which store carries Trixie and Lyra? Walmart was it?

*I cast level 9 Ressurection*

Swag motherlode! Was at walmart again, near my grammas house, and lo and behold, an UNOPENED box of blind bags. I bought the entire box, was there ever any doubt?

I got:

Sparkly Rainbow Dash

BumbleSweet

Sweetcream Scoops

Firecracker Burst

Lucky Swirl

Pepperdance

Minty

Sugar Grape

Sweetie Blue

Sweetie Swirl

Roseluck

Sparkly Twilight Sparkle[Redundancy Twilight]

Cherry Spices

Flower Wishes[Daisy]

The Mane 6

Lily Blossom

Fizzypop

Lemon Hearts

Sparkly Pinkie Pie

I has ponies.

P.S. No, the cat does not come with the blind box. That is Queen Lennith Paltro, she was helping me open my ponies.

Did you get doubles? I heard the boxes come with one of each, but I think the Hasbro site said not to expect one of each (you can order a box online).

Interestingly enough, I went to target yesterday to see if they had that Shinning Armor and Cadence set. But I couldn't find anything MLP related. I looked and looked and even asked. The guy didn't know, so I kept looking for somepony else but no luck.

It was like the whole MLP section vanished into thin air.

On that note, which store carries Trixie and Lyra? Walmart was it?

I don't think the SA and PC sets are out until Fall. Also, the rumored Trixie and Lyra are supposed to be at Kmart. However, I know someone that went to one where they were supposed to be in stock, and they weren't. They are order-able on the site, but someone said Kmart has a habit of sending the wrong thing.

I've never seen anything but Wave 1 blind bags. Of course there aren't too many stores in the area that carry them. 1 Wal-mart and 2 Toys 'R Us are all I've found. The 1 K-Mart only had 3 figures on the shelf. Total. :(

Anypony verify the yellow blind bags from *forget the name* thread a while back?

I NEED a Celestia and Luna now that I have my mane 6!