FiM items (which stores to get them in)

If they don't have it on the Hot Topic website, they may still have it in the store. Maybe? Not sure how that works.

Also, I've seen a Pinkie Pie shirt at Hot Topic before, the "This shirt just got 20% cooler" one, and one that just has a picture of Rainbow Dash and says 20% cooler underneath.

My Hot Topic has the following tee shirts..

all 6 mane six

Have A Derpy Day!

Brony with RD

I just dont know what went wrong

Muffins

I do all my own stunts- RD

This shirt just got 20% cooler- RD

And Pinkie Pie Dont Care she Do What SHe wants

Vinyl Scratch shirt

Doctor Whoof and tardis

Plus some awesome accessories, like a belt, earrings, gloves, pins, wallets, and headphones!

My Hot Topic has the following tee shirts..

all 6 mane six

Have A Derpy Day!

Brony with RD

I just dont know what went wrong

Muffins

I do all my own stunts- RD

This shirt just got 20% cooler- RD

And Pinkie Pie Dont Care she Do What SHe wants

Vinyl Scratch shirt

Doctor Whoof and tardis

Plus some awesome accessories, like a belt, earrings, gloves, pins, wallets, and headphones!

Earrings?! What kind were they?! I haven't seen gloves, wallets, or headphones at my Hot Topic either! :-o

I think I'm over due for a trip there. Maybe I'll go later today after class.

The hot topic where I live STILL doesn't have brony wear, but when my sister was visiting, we went to the Hot Topic in Anchorage, and they had about half that selection (plus a fluttershy 'yay' shirt). I was not interested in any of those, but my sister like the brony shirt, so I got it for her.

The hot topic where I live STILL doesn't have brony wear, but when my sister was visiting, we went to the Hot Topic in Anchorage, and they had about half that selection (plus a fluttershy 'yay' shirt). I was not interested in any of those, but my sister like the brony shirt, so I got it for her.

You should've got a tee for you, too!

Alrighty, I checked my local one. They had the same assortment as SRG mentioned minus the earrings, headphones, gloves, belt, and wallet -- though they did have a buckle keychain with the black RD on the button. I wanted pony earrings! :wail:

• 2 weeks later...

So far just tried TRU, Target, and Walmart. Target seems to be the one that restocks the most though (at least in my area)...lol the husband helped me rifle through blind bags to find a Rarity and Sparkly Pinkie pie, then we stumbled across a sparkly Rainbow dash and he was like...we should get that one too...lol somepony had already come through for fluttershy and rainbow dash. I still need to find the 5 dollar packs for Twilight and Rainbow Dash...

post-3450-0-78961800-1341370979_thumb.jp

So my wife got this for me at the store today.

While it's a kiddie coloring book it's neat. Now I'm trying to decide if it would be ridiculous of me to actually color some of it.

Every once in a while I have an impulse to "save" something as original, but in general I am the type of person that wants thing to use them.

I never hesitated to get my Fluttershy and Twilight figures out of their boxes.

But where would I get crayons the right colors!?

:P

Scanning and digitally coloring's always an option. Otherwise, I'd say go with your own style and try not to copy the show's design if you're using traditional medium. And don't forget, you can just make copies of the pages if you want to keep the book itself unused.

I found these at Wal-Mart. I bought 2.

Bleh, the OP alone made me consider and now the temptation's been doubled. Confound these ponies!

Actually, I am flying home today so maybe I should pick one up to work on during the flight. I feel the last remaining "manliness" inside me telling me not to slipping away right now. xD

• Like 1

Actually, I am flying home today so maybe I should pick one up to work on during the flight. I feel the last remaining "manliness" inside me telling me not to slipping away right now. xD

Bleh, if you prefer to be offered over 9000 exciting chances to be issued with a Discover card... I think a grown man excitedly coloring Ponies is a effective protection against flight attendants... Unless the attendant is a Brony... Then nothing could save your poor soul.

• Like 1

I'm not sure what happened to the other thread, but that WeLoveFine sale is going on right now -- and the site crashed as a result. :wail:

At least they know how popular it would be to make all of their shirts 25% off! I wanted to snag a few myself.

Edit:

This just got posted to EqD -- new pony plushies appeared at an Alaskan Target with a release date of July 29th -- AND THEY LOOK DECENT! AAAAH!

WEESH, GO GET THEM!

photo.JPG

• Like 1

The Target and the Toyr R Us in my area are doing crazy great sales (prob to bring the new merch) so at target the special canterlor figures are half price and the playsets are half price, Toy R Us everything (figures, blind bags, playsets) is buy one get one free! Neato!

Hey, I've found alot of stuff from hot topic's website. As well as from their actual store, I've bought a Brony braclet for 8bucks and a Brohoove T shirt for about 14 i think. The brohoove shirt is the only colt pony shirt I've found at hot topic so far(at the store it's self not counting website). They ussually have 2-4 shirts for pegasisters that look really awesome and have to admit have been tempted to buy. :P

But the best place for pony T shirts is Sam goodie they ussually have 3 for both phillies and colts which is really cool :)

I have a question does anypony know where the best place to get the figurerines of the characters WITHOUT the brushable hair or giant playset?

~Shadowmist