Brony Confessions

weesh

I whatched shed.mov

How do i purify myself and redeem?

I love your avatar...

As for confessions, I tend to quote things from Shed.mov and the other ones like "Stay outta my shed!" even though i find them disturbing.

Also tend to say "Eeyup", "Eenope", and "Yay" like Big Mac and Fluttershy :blush:

I confess that I say "Okie Dokie Lokie" in real life.

One of the guys in my gaming group does this (yes he's a brony)

though I have to wonder how the Scandinavian god of mischief ended up in equestria... (actually... considering pinkie's powers... you don't think she might be....?!?!?)

• Like 1

One of the guys in my gaming group does this (yes he's a brony)

though I have to wonder how the Scandinavian god of mischief ended up in equestria... (actually... considering pinkie's powers... you don't think she might be....?!?!?)

We know she's able to talk to turnips! That has to be some kind of goddess power!

F5YEQ.png

We know she's able to talk to turnips! That has to be some kind of goddess power!

I now realize why she can walk on *air* but not on *water*..... wow would hasbro have fun explaining that (even if the logic is slightly more sound)

When some girls in my theater club started making fun of a brony I just sat there and watched. It was wrong but they were making fun of a girl for watching the show and I didn't want to begin to think what they'd call me if I came out of the closet. oddly enough I have since become good friends with the leader of that mean-girls clique...

Did you guys not quite "catch" the meaning of this topic? These aren't confessions really. "I tend to act like Rainbow Dash a lot" isn't a confession. (Yes, that's an example..)

A confession would be along the lines of.."I don't like watching My Little Pony, but I think those that do are hot" or something. (Yes, another example.)

Maybe it's just me, but it doesn't seem right..

Edited by MyLittlePonyTales
Keep it all ages, please.

Did you guys not quite "catch" the meaning of this topic? These aren't confessions really.

My original purpose was to give people an outlet for the things that made them feel guilty. However, it is hard to tell if someone's posts reflects that or not, since people develop guilt differently from each other. Acting like rainbow dash might be something that someone does, even though they feel guilty about not developing their own personality for instance.

I used to feel guilty for saying "indeed" all the time, because I had a nerdy reason for doing so. Eventually, it just became mine and most of the time I said it, I was not cognizant of who I got it from (Teal'c from SG-1).

But yeah, it seems like some of the posts are closer to the "own or admit as true" definition of the word.

Acting like rainbow dash might be something that someone does, even though they feel guilty

Nothing wrong with acting like Dash, I've always been like that! :blah: lol

I'm just replying to what others say, I'm not taking any meaning from the "confession" bit ;) None the less thanks for the thread, it's amusing to say the least!

Did you guys not quite "catch" the meaning of this topic? These aren't confessions really. "I tend to act like Rainbow Dash a lot" isn't a confession. (Yes, that's an example..)

A confession would be along the lines of.."I don't like watching My Little Pony, but I think those that do are hot" or something. (Yes, another example.)

Maybe it's just me, but it doesn't seem right..

I think the context of the topic has been perfect. If it's not, does it really matter as long as people have had a chance to share their thoughts in a meaningful way?

Nice thread, Weesh! Indeed.

Some of us make our confessions known in strange ways, I can be so cryptic that people don't know what I am talking about, another side effect of high school life.

I used to find Pinkie Pie really annoying. After A Friend In Deed, and Baby Cakes, I found more purpose to her character, and I found myself relating to her.

I think Fluttershy has pretty much no depth to her, and Rainbow Dash is a pretty big jerk this season. XD

My favorite is Rarity, even though we're nothing alike.

My best friend tricked me into watching the show. XD

The first time i heard of my little pony was in a webshow called teens react... when they reviewed FIM.

I used to hate pinkies voice to no end.

My favorite pony is Twilight sparkle, as she is nearly exactly like me

im a closet brony in real life

I think Fluttershy has pretty much no depth to her, and Rainbow Dash is a pretty big jerk this season. XD

You need to analize more, they all have depth. And Rainbow has not been a big jerk this season, she's been a plothole since the beginning! (lol, the terms "Brutally honest" and "abrasive" describe her well)

My best friend tricked me into watching the show. XD

But wasnt it one of the best tricks ever played on you? ;)

I used to hate pinkies voice to no end.

Not pinkie, but MOST of the one-off voices kinda grate on me, especially the ones that sound really fake

I must confess that I have been getting a lot of negative rep at another forum for posting Super Ponybeats in the what are you listening to thread and pony pictures. I went from having the same positive rep I enjoy here to -120 in less than a month... A lot of haters over there.

EDIT: They said to me that we, as bronies are the same as juggalos and 13 yo girls who like Justin Bieber and in regards to posting pony pictures in other boards that we have an inherent personality flaw. A self persecution-complex or he may have been referring to me.

I must confess that I have been getting a lot of negative rep at another forum for posting Super Ponybeats in the what are you listening to thread and pony pictures. I went from having the same positive rep I enjoy here to -120 in less than a month... A lot of haters over there.

EDIT: They said to me that we, as bronies are the same as juggalos and 13 yo girls who like Justin Bieber and in regards to posting pony pictures in other boards that we have an inherent personality flaw. A self persecution-complex or he may have been referring to me.

Would you like me to type up some good

Logic for you to send to him/them in your defense?