Brony Confessions

weesh

I didn't realize until only a couple days ago that lyra and bon bon were seen as lesbians to the majority of the fans. I always thought the popular belief was that they were just roommates in an apartment (which is kinda silly to assume when you're dealing with fandoms XD)

I didn't realize until only a couple days ago that lyra and bon bon were seen as lesbians to the majority of the fans. I always thought the popular belief was that they were just roommates in an apartment (which is kinda silly to assume when you're dealing with fandoms XD)

Berry Punch is a raging alcoholic too, just to be clear!

mlfw1545_small.png

• Like 2

You need to analize more, they all have depth. And Rainbow has not been a big jerk this season, she's been a plothole since the beginning! (lol, the terms "Brutally honest" and "abrasive" describe her well)

Insulting your friends and forcing them to face their worst fear isn't necessarily the nicest thing. Her ego is the size of the moon, and she didn't learn her lesson for two episodes straight. It's that cockiness that really rubs me the wrong way.

You'd be a big jerk too if you're best friends kept laughing at you

When have they laughed at her? And no, that would be Twilight that they laughed at ._.

I must confess that I think the whole Derpy drama is blown out of proportion.

-_-

I don't understand everyone's fondness for Scootaloo, or the dramatic backstory they give her.

XD

Favorite CMC is Sweetie Belle, because she seems the most capable and intelligent of the bunch.

Also, humanized ponies can be annoying, because I'll either find pictures of them that are: "LOL LOOK AT MY ENORMOUS BREASTS. WE ALL HAVE ENORMOUS BREASTS OF THE SAME SIZE! WE CAN TOTES SHARE BRAS LOLOLOL"

or,

"We're all white! No ethnic differences for us!"

But then again, sometimes artists try too hard to make them all ethnically different.

Insulting your friends and forcing them to face their worst fear isn't necessarily the nicest thing. Her ego is the size of the moon, and she didn't learn her lesson for two episodes straight. It's that cockiness that really rubs me the wrong way.

-

When have they laughed at her? And no, that would be Twilight that they laughed at ._.

I must confess that I think the whole Derpy drama is blown out of proportion.

-_-

-

Also, humanized ponies can be annoying, because I'll either find pictures of them that are: "LOL LOOK AT MY ENORMOUS BREASTS. WE ALL HAVE ENORMOUS BREASTS OF THE SAME SIZE! WE CAN TOTES SHARE BRAS LOLOLOL"

or,

"We're all white! No ethnic differences for us!"

But then again, sometimes artists try too hard to make them all ethnically different.

(snipped some out)

clap-gif.gif

Just realized that I am banned from posting images at that forum now and Mitch, one of the founders said he's gonna find a loophole to ban me and then ask me to repeat what I said about me not having a self persecution complex afterwards.

They laughed at her when she was feeling threatened by Mare Do Well Then they laughed at her for not liking to read.

Although as you point out they also all laughed at Twilight. They also all laughed at Spike. Princess Celestia needs to teach them a friendship lesson: Stop laughing at your friends when they show weakness.

While there are some anthro and human ponies that are strange, most I find are ok. Now I prefer just the regualr pony drawings, but the others are ok. Being a part of the furry fandom, antho art is ok to me as long as it's not overly sexualized or gory.

While there are some anthro and human ponies that are strange, most I find are ok. Now I prefer just the regualr pony drawings, but the others are ok. Being a part of the furry fandom, antho art is ok to me as long as it's not overly sexualized or gory.

I am the same way Lux, although I do make some exceptions based on the artist and the art style/subject matter

Just realized that I am banned from posting images at that forum now and Mitch, one of the founders said he's gonna find a loophole to ban me and then ask me to repeat what I said about me not having a self persecution complex afterwards.

First off,I'm pretty sure what he said is illegal.

Second,Banning somepony for something they post on the forum that is WITHIN the rules,And not offensive to anypony is the same as banning somepony for posting a picture of the god their religion believes in.And THAT is racism.

My confession?Oh,Having spent ages working on a project,only to give it up when I discovered MLP just because I wanted to base my project around ponies.

OctaviaxScratch bugs the crap out of me. I don't read a lot of fics, let alone shipfics, but I do look at a lot of art and comics, and from what I've seen, many people put a lot of focus on the more, ahem, interesting aspects of their relationship more than anything else, or even their relationship itself. I guess a lot of my beef with it comes from the fact that I see so much potential for people to write or draw really cool stories or art with a focus on the music and musicians, and despite how different Octavia and Scratch are, the music they're involved with is an integral part of their lives. But NOPE. LESBIAN PONIES. NOW MAKE OUT.

But I guess my idea is just one man's opinion.

I'm also a cellist. This in no way has affected or shaped my thoughts on the two. Nope. Not at all.

First off,I'm pretty sure what he said is illegal.

Second,Banning somepony for something they post on the forum that is WITHIN the rules,And not offensive to anypony is the same as banning somepony for posting a picture of the god their religion believes in.And THAT is racism.

My confession?Oh,Having spent ages working on a project,only to give it up when I discovered MLP just because I wanted to base my project around ponies.

Uh, yeah actually I can't even visit the forums anymore because of it. I guess ponies are offensive enough to some of the higher ups to warrant a forum ban. It also didn't help that I called him out on the looking for a loophole and posting a MLFW picture link.

Uh, yeah actually I can't even visit the forums anymore because of it. I guess ponies are offensive enough to some of the higher ups to warrant a forum ban. It also didn't help that I called him out on the looking for a loophole and posting a MLFW picture link.

Well,that guy is still stupid.I stand by what I said.

But what is a MLFW?

I absolutely hate Smile, Smile, Smile.

I guess it's the talking that Pinkie does in between lines. Grrr.

I don't get why people like that song. Its fine in context of the episode as it establishes Pinkie's motive and mindset but outside of the episode its just cheesy