Mojo's Sister (Thrylos, Mojo, Boss Hoss)

Mojo

At the Fillydelphia train station, Mojo, the Paint stallion with the peace sign cutie mark, stood pacing back and forth as his friends Jubilee and Starflower watched.

"C'mon Modge, I gotta stop pacing!" the petite yellow maned Pegasus mare neighed. "Watchin' you pace is making ME tired!"

"I must agree with Jubilee," added the taller purple unicorn mare. "As a nurse, I must say all this nervous energy is not very healthy for you."

"Sorry bout this, gals, but it's not every day me own sister's comin' to join us!" Mojo shouted in an uncharactistic show of panic. "Is me mane combed straight? Should I've worn me dress shoes?"

"You look fine, Mojo. In all the time I've known you, you never once mentioned having a sister." added Starflower.

"Stella's special," Jubilee explained, "Mojo's parents adopted her when she was a foal. Ol' Modge helped to raise her. She really looked up to him when the two were growing up. Stella was sad to see Mojo set out with his peddler's wagon, but now that she's old enough, she's coming to help him with his selling."

"That's right, Wings. I sure hope I can still be a good big brother to her. Life on the road can be rough sometimes." the brown and white stallion sighed.

"Don't worry, I'll be here to help you," added Starflower.

"ME TOO!" squealed Jubilee, "she and I are almost the same age!"

"Dash it all, where's that bloody train?" Mojo yelled, hitting his head against the train station wall, causing a mailbag to fall from it's hook and land on top of him.

"MOJO!" the two mares shouted before the Paint stallion poked his head through the pile of mail around him.

"Oh well, no use cryin' over spilled mail, right?"

"At least you're not nervous anymore," Starflower giggled as her horn glowed, her levitation magic working to place all the fallen mail back into the sack.

Hoss and Shanna arrived in the station each carrying a bag, after having left a few minutes before in streaks of red-brown and black.

Shanna nickered and waved her bag as she touched down "Oh Mojo! I saw how nervous you were and thought something to snack on would help."

Hoss nickered and held out his bag toward his marefriend, Jubilee as he hovered in place. "And we got enough for everyone. Would you like a popcorn ball, Jubilee?"

Shanna hmmed "Is the train late or is it just the waiting that makes it seem that way?"

(ooc): And while we're waiting on the train to arrive.....

"Thanks, love!" Mojo neighed while accepting the snack from Shanna. "So glad you and Hoss could come. I'm ruddy well freakin' out with excitement over this!"

When Jubilee spotted Hoss in the air, her heart skipped a beat as she flew up to meet him.

"Thanks," the blonde Pegasus mare said as she got the popcorn ball. "I'm happy you came too!"

"As far as I can tell, the train's still on schedule," Starflower said as the purple unicorn mare floated her open pocketwatch up to her face. "There hasn't been any announcements at the station of any delays."

(ooc: another round until the train arrives then?)

Shanna smiled at Mojo as she gave him one of the popcorn balls. "I am glad to help. Anypony else want some?"

Hoss nickered and grinned as Jubilee rose up to him. He passed her the popcorn ball and nuzzled up as they hovered. "Thank you Jubilee. Did Derpy deliver my Hearts and Hooves card on time while we were away in Dodge Junction?"

"She did, Hoss, and thank you," Jubilee said with a smile as she took another bite of her popcorn ball. "I've missed you SO much! I still have fond memories of the last dance we attended together."

"I'll have a popcorn ball, thanks Shanna," Starflower said with a smile as the tall unicorn mare glanced again at the large clock at the train station. "Just five more minutes till the train arrives."

"Five minutes seems like a bloody eternity!" Mojo neighed as he began pacing across the deck again.

(Stella is finally *more* ready! I have been added to the role-play group, and am ready to rumble!

Stella.png)

The purple earth pony almost wanted to scream in annoyance, but she held herself together as she made her way through twists and turns, finally noticing the white ear of her big brother. Excitement filled her soul as Stella raced through the crowds, turning every which way to say sorry as she knocked into ponies trying to get to the station.

"MOJO!!!" Stella squealed as she leaped at him and tumbled head over hooves. "YAY!!!"

(ooc: Hope you don't mind, Boss, but I think Mojo should be the first one of us to greet his sister)

"STELLA!" the Paint stallion shouted as he darted through the crowd to the sound of her voice. Jubilee and Starflower looked on in stunned amazement at their friend squirmed and pressed his way through all the gathered crowd of ponies with near super pony strength before reaching the purple mare and throwing his front legs around her neck to hug her in a tearful embrace.

"I am SO happy you're here with me! I brought me friends along to greet ya! Now you already know Jubilee, she used to hang around with us back home."

"Good to see ya again, Stella!" the fluttering Jubilee neighed. "You're taller than the last time I saw ya!"

"This tall mare with the horn is Nurse Starflower, she's cool for an older pony."

"HAY!" Starflower shouted out.

"No offense, love, meant it as a compliment I did! And over here's two more Pegasus pals of mine, Shanna and Hoss Starbright."

(OOC; No problem, that is the point of the thread, after all. ;) )

Hoss smiled brightly and did a loop in place. "I am so glad to hear that, Jubilee! and I also miss that dance. Is there another one coming up soon we can attend?"

In the meantime, Shanna passed Starflower a popcorn ball and pulled up a tiny cloud to wait on.

Suddenly there was a stirring in the crowd as the train arrived and a purple mare zipping through the crowd, with Mojo replying in kind. the two meeting in a tackle-hug.

The twins fluttered closer above the crowd as introductions were made. Hoss waved as he was introduced "Hi, Im Hoss, pleased to meet you."

and Shanna waved when it was her turn "And I am Shanna, How are you?"

(OOC: Don't mind at all! :))

Stella went teary-eyed as she embraced Mojo, then backed of a bit.

"Jubilee!" The pony smiles. "Nice to see you again!" Then she smiled at Starflower. "Nice to meet ya, Starflower." The purple pony with the rainbow tail giggled a bit at Mojo's remark. Then she hugged Mojo again. "I missed you so much! Didn't know you finally got yourself a lady pony."

"I'm sure we can FIND a dance to attend around this town," Jubilee said softly with a wide grin.

Immediately both Starflower and Mojo looked stunned at Stella's statement. The two ponies turned to look at each other and then back at the dark purple filly.

"Oh no no no, sis," the hippie stallion said as he shook his head. "Star and I are just chums. She's old enough to be our mum!"

"Excuse me?" the taller unicorn snorted.

"That's what you told us both when we first met ya, remember?" asked Jubilee.

"Oh, yeah, you're right of course," Starflower admitted. "Stella, Mojo and I are just friends."

"But HOSS and I are MORE than just friends, right sweetie?" the petite blond Pegasus asked as she hovered up closer to him.

Shanna lands and deftly covers her muzzle with a wingtip so she does not openly giggle as Mojo and Starflower look at each other and loudly proclaim they are not a couple.

Hoss nickers and loops around the white pegasus. "Yes More than friends! If there isnt' a dance tonight, We'll catch up on dancing at the celebration tonight. How does that sound Jubilee?

With a slight giggle, Stella smiled at Hoss.

"Well, congratulations, Hoss! I know your going to love Jubilee! Darn it, shes got to be one of the best ponies around!" Trotting over to the others, Stella winked at Mojo, a sign to hurry up as the noise of the trains whistle started to fill the station. But as the train pulled towards them, the humor of before was gone, and the only thing that Stella could think of was how exciting this was!

"Well sis, let me help ya get all settled in," Mojo said as the Paint stallion reached down to pick up one of Stella's bag seconds before all of her luggage floated up in the air, courtesy of Starflower's glowing horn.

"Please allow me," the taller purple unicorn mare said as she levitated the luggage towards Mojo's wagon.

"Times like these it's great to have a unicorn around," Jubilee giggled as she turned towards Hoss. "We could help show Stella around town. If we don't have a set plan, we can always WING IT!"

"Nice pun Wings!" Mojo laughed. "So glad you're here, Stella. Tell me, what would YOU like to do first?"

Shanna finished her popcorn ball and looked to Stella, holding a bag of snacks open for the group and waiting for the mare's reply to Mojo.

Hoss chuckled "Exactly Jubilee!' and did another loop in place. "Too bad we cant move the land ponies around on a small cloud, that would be a great sight seeing platform."

Shanna Nodded, then thought about the "Young Flyer's" competition last year... hmmm.

"Thanks, Starflower!" Stella smiled and hopped over to Mojo after he asked what she wanted to do. "Ooo! I know! There was this one place I wanted to visit. There was this cafe I heard about thats real good in town." The purple pony tried to stand still, but holding all her energy in was making her jitter. "But first, I need to find a way to bring down all this energy down."

"Got a brainstorm, sis!" Mojo neighed, "how about we take a quick gallop out into the countryside, like we used ta back when we were foals? Great way to put all those positive vibes to good use! Whatdoya say, everypony?"

"I'm game if you are, Hoss," Jubilee said as she gently landed on the ground below. "would be a great way to stretch our legs."

"I'm in favor of a nice run also," added Starflower as she turned her head towards Mojo, "that is, IF you don't mind if an OLDER pony joins in?"

"I said I was sorry, love. Would be proud to have ya gallop with us, Star. Let's not send out any more negative vibes here. The way of peace is to be calm, cool and relaxed, right sis?"

Hoss fluttered his wings as he hovered to a landing right beside Jubilee and nuzzled her cheek. "That's a great idea! I'm game!"

He grinned and trotted in place "Since she wants to go to a Cafe, that would give us a chance to burn off the energy from the snacks before we make it there."

Shanna smiled and nodded as she landed as well, putting the treat bag in her saddlebag with a flip of her nose "That's true, and we can all point out the sights along the way. Lead the way Mojo!"

"Right! Good vibes are a lot nicer than bad ones." Stella hopped over to Mojo. "Maybe we can see the beach!"

If this how Pinkie Pie feels all the time, I would hate to be her! Then the purple pony heard Hoss talking about the cafe and her tummy grumbled. "Maybe we could eat first, then go?"

"Capital idea, sis!" Mojo neighed. "After all, you're probably hungry after your long train trip! Whatdoya say, fellow ponies?"

"I like it, Modge!" Jubilee shouted. "I could go for some hay fries and a buttercup sandwich. How bout you, Hoss?"

"Perhaps it would be best to dine before our trotting tour of town," added Starflower. "Hope they serve green tea there."

"I'm sure they do, Star, but it won't be as good as me own blend of tea I make! Stella, I'll have ta brew some up for ya later on. I think I've improved the taste over the years."

• 1 month later...

(OOOOPS! Missed where this one had gone off to. Feel free to give me a nudge next time ^_^)

Hoss whinnied and bounced on his hooves "Those sound great Jubilee! I guess we'll need the energy to keep up with Stella here.."

Shanna nodded "Yes, there's so many things to see here in Ponyville. We love to visit this town."

the twins fluttered around happily, with Hoss sticking close to Jubilee.

Hoss hmmmed "So which Cafe will we be going to Mojo? That one with the Phrench Waiter?