Weather Team

Blossomforth5

Blossomforth was flying towards the weather meetup area. She was almost late on her first Winter Wrap Up. Not being in Ponyville for even 3 months (yet it seemed all of the town knew who she was since it was so small). She saw a concentration of blue vested ponies matching hers and she decided that's where she need to be. She landed and said, "Sorry I'm a little behind time. What do you need me to do?"

(OOC: I dont know what's the hold up with the migration team atm in the Weather and Plant thread. Hopefully you two should wake them up...)

Hoss looks up from a quick lunch with his special somepony as some late arrivals show up.

The bay colored stallion stands up and waves a black banded wing at Nightshade and Blossomforth

"Hello! I'm sure we need more ponies on migration detail if you wont mind. We're about to make a return trip for more birds and we havent seen the main team return yet. Wanna come with us or would you prefer to move snow from the trees to the reservoir?"

The stallion stopped his lunch with another pony and said "Hello! I'm sure we need more ponies on migration detail if you wont mind. We're about to make a return trip for more birds and we havent seen the main team return yet. Wanna come with us or would you prefer to move snow from the trees to the reservoir?" Blossomforth remember her meek flying skills and and replied, "Oh. I would very much rather move snow to reservoir."

Bass had finally finished resting up after Dunder's torturous medical treatment, and was slowly hovering over to Hoss, adjusting his glasses on his face, the clear amber lenses showing his eyes, unlike his aviators did. "Where's everypony else? We've got to get moving."

Shooting Star half landed, half crashed next to a bunch of ponies, pulling on her blue vest as she skidded to a halt "So sorry i'm late! It's my first winter wrap up, and i forgot what time we were all supposed to meet, and then i got distracted on the way here and..." she blushed slightly as she realized how much she was rambling

Looking embarrassed and keeping her eyes on the ground she asked "So erm, anyway, i'm Shooting Star, where do you need me?", stealing the occasional glance at the others around her

(ooc: hmmm, should we continue the migration flight here or in "weather and plant" thread? In any case the ponies who just dropped in right now to clear snow might want to go to that thread too where the team leader is)

Hoss whinnied happily, seeing Bass was mobile. he nodded at the newcomers "I'll be just a moment." Then spoke to Bass. "The mares are finishing lunch, Dunder went to check on something for a few. And we have some new arrvals who might be helping us. Are you okay to fly?"

He looked to Blossomforth "All right the Weather team leader is over there, helping out in clearing snow as well.." and points a wing.

"Shooting Star, Nightshade, You can either help clear snow or help us round up birds. The clouds seem to have been thinned out and ready to be broken on command so thats already done. We're about to make a second run to lead birds back to Ponyville."

Bass nodded at Hoss, a piercing determination in his eyes. He managed to land softly, keeping his recently doctored leg raised off the ground. He looked back at the mares enjoying their lunch. "Yeah… I'm good to fly. I'm ready when everypony else is."

[[i think the migration team should move to the Weather and Animal thread. Seeing as how we're working with the nest making and food gathering team.]]

Shooting Star thought about the two tasks she had been offered. After a minute or two of shuffling around awkwardly on the spot, she made her mind up. Trotting over to the pegasus who had spoken to her she happily said "I'd be happy to help with the birds, anything where i get to fly more is good in my book"

She walked a few paces away, and sitting down added "Let me know when we're going, i'll be right here", smiling up at the others then stretching out and laying down under a nearby tree

((If we're moving, should i repost this in Weather and Animal?))