[Solstice Heights] Daybreak [Closed]

AlisonRose

AppleBumpkin2withtextattmept2.png

Apple Bumpkin found herself also tearing up every time that Mr. Waddles told the story about his wife. It was very sad to hear that he had loved her so much and took such great lengths to keep her the only one in his heart. Apple Bumpkin wiped the tears away with her hoof and then looked around to make sure that everypony was still accounted for, nothing that Mr. Waddles and Felicity were in fact still there she let out a sigh and then checked her seed bag.

"Yup, 'Ah think 'Ah do. Would ya'll like to come to the farm and help me plant them? 'Ah'm sure it'd be easy an t'all but having good company out at the farm is very hard to come by so 'Ah take any 'Ah can get." She said with a wink and a smile to both Mr. Waddles and Felicity as she stretched to crack her back and then fiddled with her hoofkerchief so that she had something to do while passing the time, she wanted to talk more with Felicity about all the rare flowers that Solstice Heights had to offer but there was no way that she could get away with that at the moment and still keep Mr. Waddles interested in the topic at hand.

"Of course I'd love to help you plant those seeds, young filly," Mr. Waddles said with a warm smile. "I finished my own gardening last week, be happy to lend you a helping hoof."

The elderly stallion then looked up at Felicity.

"How about it, miss Felicity? Would you like to come with us as well? Perhaps you'd be willing to share with us more of your wonderful life story! By the way, do you know the famous griffin chef Gustov Le Griffin? Heard he and a team of bakers recently won the Best Dessert in Equestria contest in Canterlot. Rumor has it that their combined winning entry was so delicious, Pinkie Pie ate it all in one big gulp! Love the spunk of that young lady, but she could really learn some table manners."