Query - if one were to (and this is completely hypothetical, mind you) go about taking over a small country or large town, what would be the most efficient way of dealing with any current high ranking political figures?

Additional footnote - Ideally this should be done discreetly.

i LOVE this question. i would have o try the "natural causes" look. maybe hire somepony with connections and have food or medication poisoned. if not i'd shoot the man a mile away.

the US has attempted to poison castro's icecream (supposedly) and poison off his beard to make him not recognizable. ever hear of the cuban missle crisis? i repeat my question: how does one kill someone immortal, such as Fidel Castro?

ah, the bay of pigs. April 1961, Failed CIA movement against castro and his government to overthrow it. lead by CIA trained resistance members fueled by Cuban exiles.

now THAT i would have loved ta see.

and ya dont kill immortals. but castro, idk. he is pretty untouchable

thor is immortal and thor can be killed. are implying that castro is mortal? cuz me and a group of people came to a conclusion that he is immortal, and has been alive under different identities for many many, MANY years.

nah hes immortal...right?

i dont quite understand the question. try to recall a man who drank mercury to become immortal. now imagine for a second: it worked. he now goes by castro. how does one kill an immortal?

please, i dont know how ta kill the unkillable.

huh. that makes sense... but i thought he said he was randomly swallowed when he was walking. why did he actually bring the toothbrush when he went walking?

yeah he was brushing HIS teeth on the go but got swallowed

the tick (cartoon) episode titled the little wooden boy (in or and, not sure) the belly of love. why didnt they just burn the toothbrush instead of the little wooden boy?

because the toothbruh smells bad

well they were doing it to get out of the whale anyway... why does it suddenly smell like strawberry yogurt in my room?

maybe you or somepony spilled some in your room. if not than maybe you have nose clairvoyance and will have some in the future