Show Time [FINAL]

Hihi, I feel the application is looking good, I just wanted to mention a couple things, one thing that needs to change and just one FYI.

Show Time's cutie mark appeared a little after she crossed over into mare-hood.

For cutie marks the de jure rule is before any pony reached adulthood, so she doesn't have to be a foal when she gets it, she can be a filly (equivalent to a teen), just not an adult pony.

On a bright Monday morning, all the pony's in Gaberott gathered in the Town Square for the latest demonstration of Show Time's magic.

Gaberott is the Diamond Dog capital; that being said, nothing wrong with her being born there or for her cutie mark story to happen there, just may want to say "Diamond Dogs and Ponies" as the former would be the grand majority. If you are not comfortable with a Diamond Dog city, there are a few nearby pony towns that will work but that is up to your discretion.

• Like 1

Hihi, I feel the application is looking good, I just wanted to mention a couple things, one thing that needs to change and just one FYI.

For cutie marks the de jure rule is before any pony reached adulthood, so she doesn't have to be a foal when she gets it, she can be a filly (equivalent to a teen), just not an adult pony.

Gaberott is the Diamond Dog capital; that being said, nothing wrong with her being born there or for her cutie mark story to happen there, just may want to say "Diamond Dogs and Ponies" as the former would be the grand majority. If you are not comfortable with a Diamond Dog city, there are a few nearby pony towns that will work but that is up to your discretion.

The changes have been made, as well as an addition to her personality. Thanks for the heads up on that!

Likes: Being called names, mean ponies, styling her hair, thinking of new magic tricks

Dislikes: Dirt and uncleanliness, rude or crude behavior, disappointing anypony, and anything she does being anything less than perfect, the rough and tumble sort of ponies.

Before I stamp this, her likes seem a bit odd. Was this an error or did you intend for her to like being called names and mean ponies?

Before I stamp this, her likes seem a bit odd. Was this an error or did you intend for her to like being called names and mean ponies?

Thank Celestia!! I dun goofed on this app, no idea how that happened, but thanks for the heads up.

The change has been made! :D

Sent from my HTC ThunderBolt using Tapatalk 2