Winter Wrap up 2012 Progress- Are we Wrapping up on time?!

Manestream

Hello everypony! Interested in seeing how far along the Winter Wrap up is coming along in Ponyville? You should be! Hop on board an air balloon with me, Manestream, and take a peek! I'll just drop these sandbags here once everypony is inside- and one- two- three, and there- off we go!

Allright! Everypony should know that Winter-Wrap Up's progress is based on user contribution to the each thread- now I've arranged a series of complicated mathematical factors and other contributing elements that allows me to gauge how much of ponyville's tasks have been completed, and how far along everypony is communally in the wrap-up effort. In short- I am able to deduce using Twilight-mathematical powers that winter wrap up is about.... 19% complete!

Only 19%?! and we've already used up 1/4th of our time- the morning hours of winter-wrap-up day have flown away and mid-morning/afternoon will be upon us! We only have 3 weeks left, lets rally our efforts and get everypony involved! Ponyville needs us! Be sure to get everypony involved- spread the word! Help us wrap up on time!!!