FRIDAY THE 13th

Twist3dPinkiepie

I hate being scared. I dislike the horror genre very much. Also, as an engineer, I think of Friday the 13th as something that happens about once every seven months.

HOWEVER! I kinda liked Aliens, even though I was pretty scared.

ah, I had a FiM marathon with my friend yesterday. he felt bad for missing my birthday party, so he came over with cotton candy and many cupcakes.

so yes, Angie had a very scary friday the 13th, minus the scary plus a sugar high.

I had to go to the doctor yesterday. He told me that there was a 100% chance that I was going to die. It took me a few seconds to get it :roll: . Other than that, it was a pretty normal day. I had pizza and soda and I played video games.

Whoa, that was brave of him :lol: I know a lot of people might not have seen the funny side of that!

What did I do yesterday...? I went into town. And bought... some toothpaste.

IT WAS THRILLING.

*sigh*

I had to go to the doctor yesterday. He told me that there was a 100% chance that I was going to die. It took me a few seconds to get it :roll: . Other than that, it was a pretty normal day. I had pizza and soda and I played video games.

That was hilarious (and somewhat ironic, considering your username).

Whoa, that was brave of him :lol: I know a lot of people might not have seen the funny side of that!

What did I do yesterday...? I went into town. And bought... some toothpaste.

IT WAS THRILLING.

*sigh*

Finally, another oral hygiene enthusiast! I bought a new whitening mouthwash and electric water flosser that day!

Haha, that's nice but I don't know if I would qualify as an 'enthusiast', I just ran out so had to get some, that's all :lol:

But... You enjoyed it right? You love blinding yourself when you smile in a mirror don't you? DON'T YOU?! :scream:

• 4 weeks later...

Oh, non, monsieur, but it is ze twelfth, not ze thirteenth! Surely, you cannot be ser-e-ous about watching zis movie!

:B lookit me mah I'm on dem internets!