Planned Inactivity or Leaving?

Manestream

Might as well say this a few days in advance...

Hey guys, so on Monday I'll be leaving for a camp (gonna learn about rockets and robotics and a bunch of fun stuff :D) but unfortunately there will be no internet connection, so I won't be on all week. Try not to get too far ahead in any of the RPs I'm in!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello fellow ponies!

I'll be heading to a convention from October 30 through November 3. It will be a little vacation from the usual routine on the computer, and hopefully I will return on the 3rd or the 4th.

Hey everypony! I'm home again! I got a Dreamcast for my birthday and had an absolute blast at the convention! Played Twilight Sparkle's Secret Shipfic Folder with G.M. Barrows, Josh Haber and M.A. Larson in the hotel bar area! Had my inked commission of Silverbolt signed by Tabitha too!

• Like 1

*Exhales* I've dreaded making this post since the moment I signed up for this website. I've loved every moment of it. All of my time here has been wonderful. So that's why having to leave hurts as much as it does. when I go, I unfortunately won't be able to keep contact with any of you. it's just not in the cards and it's out of my control. I'd change it I could but their's just nothing I can do. I'm sorry. I'll miss you all Oh so very much. Goodbye and see you all in 36 to 48 hours. :cry:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Winter storm Cato is hitting my area, electric is already flickering.

May lose power, if I do, no net so, no Canterlot.

:(

UPDATE: Power went off 3 times so far, could go off for good soon..

UPDATE: Power kept flickering, but didn't go off completely. Another snowstorm tonight, but I think I should be OK.... 11-27-14

• 5 weeks later...

Hey guys sorry for not leaving notice sooner... I'm on vacation in Hawaii until the 3rd so posting May be non existent from me for that time period. Feel free to skip me and keep going in any RP where my characters are present. Or pm me and I'll see about getting a post up :)

• 1 month later...

Winter storm coming to my area this afternoon and evening (2-14-15), could knock my power out. If I'm offline for the next few days, you'll know why. :(

Fight Octavia the storm, Mojo. Fight it!

Funny you should mention that, Steel!

Latest weather forecast has us under a Winter Storm Watch for 5 inches of snow or more on Monday, coming from Winter Storm Octavia!

As it falls, I'll sing out, "You hurt me now, but I won't cry, I am Oc-tav-i-a!"

:D:D:D

To quote Rarity:  "This is THE WORST POSSIBLE THING!  I really mean it this time!"

I'm writing this from a public library far from where I live.

Internet service went out in my area yesterday afternoon and there's no indication of how soon it will be restored. 

Until then, I won't be able to post or read any posts.

UPDATE -- to quote Professor Farnsworth from Futurama:  "Good news, everyone!"   

My net just came back up!  

YAY!!!     

:D   :D   :D

• 2 weeks later...

Well here we are, ah well...

My interest in the site has waned, I don't talk to the people I used to anymore, I don't contribute as much as I used to, and I'm probably not a good fit for this site or the people on it anymore, I relenquish my Casts.

So long and goodbye Canterlot, you were home for a long time :)

if Anyone from here wishes to contact me my email is Lashawn2012@hotmail.com and my skype is Janos.audron2  

So long and thanks for all the fish.