Planned Inactivity or Leaving?

Manestream

• 3 weeks later...

Out for a little while (not quite sure on how long, because my availability is getting limited due to school workload)~

Apologies goes to anyone I have an rp with-I really am sorry...

I'll still be around to welcome new members and check around the site, but I can't commit to continuing any rp's just yet.  I do intend to reply to pm's though-so contact me there in case of anything!  

Going to be offline much of this coming week.  Between working late almost every evening this coming week, I have company who will be arriving on Friday and staying with me till Monday.  Not much time for online stuff, for a while.

I also have company coming this week. A nice fella named Matthew.

T24QR0V.png

So I...along with any other Canterlot.com users might just poof away for a bit..depending on how things are...:wail:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DreamySunday said:

I hope everything goes well :( Be safe everyone....

Thanks. Considering it wasn't that long ago when we got hit by like five hurricanes in a row. One I'm pretty sure ran us over and then backed up and then did it again. :shock: it's not that bad, but it can still be deadly. Thankfully my power set up is awesome here..My power was only out for one day, while people I know had power out for MONTHS. Imagine that.

Just came back from a very spontaneous road trip that started about a week ago. I didn't have internet during that time so I wasn't able to let y'all know sooner. I'll be working on my post and upcoming portrait art after I recover a little from these sunburns. :blush:

Yikes, Taco. We've had a couple hurricanes before but five in a row is crazy. Let's hope Matthew has good manners. :|

• Like 1

17 hours ago, tacobob said:

I also have company coming this week. A nice fella named Matthew.

T24QR0V.png

So I...along with any other Canterlot.com users might just poof away for a bit..depending on how things are...:wail:

YIPE!!!!!!

Stay safe, Tacobob!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, CaptainMcDerp said:

Yikes, Taco. We've had a couple hurricanes before but five in a row is crazy. Let's hope Matthew has good manners. :|

I'm sure he'll be a nice fella..Let's check out the current status!

vBD0eoc.png

WAAAGH!

• 3 weeks later...

Heads up, everypony! 

I'll be going to a convention from Thursday, October 27 until Monday, October 31. I will have limited if any time to check online. I will, however, finish my threads for Nightmare Night, and when I return I will resume any regular threads. 

~Lux

• 4 weeks later...

Going home for Thanksgiving, and sadly, mom's house has no Wi-Fi. 

So I'll be out of contact this coming Wednesday and Thursday (11/23 & 11/24)

For all our American bronies and Pegasisters on Canterlot.com, HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

:D:D:D

Like Mojo, I will also be braving a long car-trek through busy roads..avoiding speed-traps..Overturned semis and your typical crazy people for Thanksgiving at the family house. So I'll be away from Thus-Sat. So hope you all have a festive week wherever you are...

• 2 weeks later...

I just kinda dropped off the site for a bit there, didn't I? I don't have much motivation for RPing right now and kind of haven't been really doing much internet things in general. I probably should have said this a little bit sooner lol. I'm gonna visit more but I won't be joining any RPs right now. Still I miss the community and will be doing other things here and there. :blush:

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Going to drive home and visit with my family tomorrow (Dec 26) and Tuesday (Dec 27). 

Didn't get to be with them for Christmas, so this is the next best thing.

But since mom has no Wi-Fi, I'll be away from the net for those two days.

:smirk::smirk::smirk:

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

As they say, all good things must come to an end.

The fandom has been very good to me.  For the most part, I've enjoyed my 7+ years being associated with this website and MLP FiM in general.  However, I just don't have any more enthusiasm for the show anymore.  Haven't watched a single episode of Season 8 and I probably won't.  I've tried to keep myself involved here by joining a few RPs as Granny Smith, but I just can't continue on in them.  

Bottom line, outside of some occasional lurking, I'm done here.

I want to thank all of the friends I've made over the years here.  There's just too many of them to list, and I'm grateful for sharing the fandom experience with you all.  

I just can't deny it any longer, my heart just isn't in the show anymore.  

So, goodbye Canterlot.com, it's been fun, but now, it's done.

Mojo

• Like 4