This is it, the big two-parter final episode. If you don't know, both parts will air back to back on the same day!

This is the official thread for information and chatting about the final episode of Season Two - "A Canterlot Wedding"! So come join the conversation! The thread will open up fifteen minutes before the episode airs (11:45am Central/12:45pm Eastern). Remember though, there are spoilers in the comments section so read at your own risk if you haven't seen the episode! :blah:

Also, the channel #Spoilers has been opened on the chat (Type /join #Spoilers when in the chat to join it) for live discussion! Don't ruin it for everyone else!

830px-Cadance_and_Shining_Armor_promo_image.png

A threat against Canterlot?

A forcefield?

The mane shoots out through the top of the helmets? How does that work?

So we now know that the royal guard uses spears.

So far, so good.

LUNA!!!!! for like 2 seconds. Where did she come from? kind of confirms the whole night thing.

I think It's safe to say that this season finale was better than season 1's. The only problem I had with it was I wish they could've thought of a more creative solution. Still, my first impression of the changlings was "Oh my Celestia! It's the Blanks!"

Awesome season finale overall. <3 Probably featured my favorite song in season 2 as well.

^Well, I didn't become a big fan of the show until mid summer, even though I've enjoyed and watched the show since Jan '11. I don't know if I could've waited half a year. |D

Poor Luna though, she misses EVERYTHING :lol:

Like always. :c Oh well, I have a feeling Luna will have much more screentime in season 3. There's a lot of demand of it. I wouldn't be surprised if the season has a bit of a Luna theme even.

• Like 1

^Well, I didn't become a big fan of the show until mid summer, even though I've enjoyed and watched the show since Jan '11. I don't know if I could've waited half a year. |D

Like always. :c Oh well, I have a feeling Luna will have much more screentime in season 3. There's a lot of demand of it. I wouldn't be surprised if the season has a bit of a Luna theme even.

That would be awesome... but I think her absence was to establish that she only ever comes out at night... so unless they start setting a lot of episodes at night...

• Like 1