Starburst's Not-Quite-as-Grand Galloping Gala

Starburst

"Indeed they are. I feel a lot more at home there than I ever have living here. Even when I didn't have a place to stay the first couple nights and slept in the park everything was peaceful. I wish I would have seen it first when I walked here from Fillydelphia. I would have been able to save myself a lot of headaches. This Gala though is at the very least letting me know that kindhearted ponies still exist here in Canterlot. Something that when I first moved to Ponyville, I kinda forgot," she admitted. "What about you? When I did live here before, I always had heard the nicest things about you," she smiled back to her. Apparently word of her "troublesome behavior" as the nobles put it hadn't gotten around as much as she thought. She was almost certain that she would be seen as a curse or an abomination her because of her past here. She was very much happy to see that this wasn't the case at all.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apple Cider steps through the door in a wonderfully crafted dress, clasped around her like a shroud. Multicolored beads hang in strings on her blonde mane, A collar and clasp, fixed with an apple in the center graces her neck, which also denotes where she came from and who her family is. The same beads start with a lush red and as they dangle down they change colors of the spectrum. From Red, to Orange, to yellow. Her dress has long ribbons which stretch and hang between its layers, the bottommost layer showing her well manicured hooves.

She intermingles through the crowds of ponies, makes her way to the punch table, and a devilish grin worms its way onto her face. She begins to pour in large amounts of apple cider. She pours, and pours, and pours some more. The punch gets tastier and tastier. The apple taste gets more distinguished, and ponies who imbibe it may get just a little bit tipsy..

apple_cider_gala_dress_by_jaelachan-d4xg5yp.png