Who's your most favorite pony in all of Equestria?

Mavlox

I can't choose just one, so I'll break it down and choose one per tier. :)

Mane 6 - Twilight Sparkle

Secondary main (ponies outside of the mane 6 that are given discernible canon personalities) - Luna... I have to give honorable mention to Fancy Pants though.

BG ponies - Vinyl Scratch

How come everypony dislikes Rarity? D:

I'mma go with Rarity, but only because you said 'pony' and not 'character.

A toss up between Princess Celestia and Miss Rarity.

My top 3, Applejack hooves down for numero uno. Then Miss Rarity, she has too much swag. Finally little Applebloom, she's just so cute.

Twilight first, rarity second.

Rarity <3 then, Fluttershy, then Twilight

Rarity for her talent, attitude, Sparity pairing, and the adorable remarks she makes in S2.

"Gum on their bum!" XD I couldn't stop smiling.

I believe more people like Rarity than Cheerilee

• Like 1

one does not simply pick their favorite pony..

For some of us, this is so very true... I did not choose, IT WAS FATE! :20: ;)

• 2 months later...

Who is your favorite mlp fim character can be anyone from main characters, to villains, to dr hooves. Who is your favorite and why?

Personally my favorite is a tie between

Pinkie pie for her random excitablity it reminds me of my youth when I was full of energy and boucing off the walls.

And Rainbow dash who i feel has experinced less character development than the other main phillies, but is still cooler by 20 percent. I love rainbow because she's competive and a well written character.

~Shadowmist

Grrr, you took away my spotlight. I like those two the best for the exact same reasons! But I also like Discord because he's basically Pinkie Pie, but somewhat evil. Also, John De Lancie voices him, so he automatically one of my favorites. :)

Edit:

I also like Luna a lot too. The whole "redeemed villain" thing is just too cool.

Edited by SonicRainb00m

heh. It's actually kinda been a long time since we've had a favorite character thread pop up. I'll do my top five, since its hard for me to talk about just one pony.

1: Rarity - She's just so fun, so funny, and just such a deep and intricate character with a lot of layers. I RP her, so I'm of course biased, but yep, she's definitely number one.

2: Princess Celestia - She's really pretty and has such an attractive voice. Powerful, awesome and also a really fun character with all her fun trolling and such.

3: Applejack - She was my first number one. I love her accent, I think she's adorable an she's just really cool and an admirable pony. Definitely still a fave.

4: Gilda - Another character RPing as has biased me toward. Gilda is a oneshot bully so far, but in my opinion it's so easy to find a deep and intriguing character if you go a little off the path. Plus, griffons are just awesome.

5: Queen Chrysalis - Very compelling, sinister villain, strangely cute and an awesome singer as well. Definitely wouldn't mind to see more of this changeling!