Who's your most favorite pony in all of Equestria?

Mavlox

I never saw Discord that way before, but I must totally agree :D which is ironic considering hes my favorite villain. It's nice to meet people with similar tastes. I need to watch the luna episodes, im afraid ive missed them :(.

I at first hated pinkie pie and rarity when i first started watching with twilight and rainbow being my favorites but as the characters developed more, my list kinda flipped over and I must say rarity is a very good choice. :P

my top five list is

Pinkie pie/Rainbow dash tied for first

Rarity 3rd

Discord 4th

Applejack 5th

~Shadowmist

There's alot of awesome ponies it's rather hard to really play favorites. To be honest my favorite generally changes each timethey have an episode focusing on a character. Only reason why rainbow is tied wth pinkie is because i saw the episode where rainbow dash starts reading last night :P

I never saw Discord that way before, but I must totally agree :D which is ironic considering hes my favorite villain. It's nice to meet people with similar tastes. I need to watch the luna episodes, im afraid ive missed them :(.

I at first hated pinkie pie and rarity when i first started watching with twilight and rainbow being my favorites but as the characters developed more, my list kinda flipped over and I must say rarity is a very good choice. :P

my top five list is

Pinkie pie/Rainbow dash tied for first

Rarity 3rd

Discord 4th

Applejack 5th

~Shadowmist

Yeah, I found that I liked Fluttershy and Applejack the least at first because I couldn't really relate to them... But as I watched more episodes and their characters were fleshed out more, I found myself liking just as much as the rest. :)

Also, watch the Luna episodes! :D

I love a whole lot of ponies for a whole lot of reasons. I really like Twilight Sparkle, Pinkie Pie, Sweetie Belle, and Cadance as far as main (and secondary) characters go.

I generally say that Soarin' is my favorite pony, simply because I really like the Wonderbolts and I find his design very aesthetically pleasing.

However, I honestly think Silverspeed is the perfect pony for me. She has most my favorite colors, she's very pretty, her cutie mark is a bow and arrow, and her name even has Silver in it. So, if I had to choose just one, it would be her, even though she only appears for a few seconds.

I watched the halloween luna episode and i must say luna is an awesome pony! The episode was really funny and well written. :P but seeing pinkie pie being so cutely crazy pushed her over rainbow dash as my abosute favorite pony. Ima look out for luna now for sure :D

~Shadowmist

I watched the halloween luna episode and i must say luna is an awesome pony! The episode was really funny and well written. :P but seeing pinkie pie being so cutely crazy pushed her over rainbow dash as my abosute favorite pony. Ima look out for luna now for sure :D

~Shadowmist

Luna is my second favorite pony, with Pinkie bringing up a close third. Sorry, I just can't ditch Dashie so easily. :P

Dashie and pinkie are always in my top three at least lol. When i read my little dashie and cried my eyes out :( , it kept dashie ontop for about month. The problem Is i favor character development and crazy antics, which ussually puts pinkie pie in the spotlight. But if i read dashie again, Rainbow would be ontop immediately. :D

~Shadowmist

Oh tha'ts so difficult...

I absolutely love Discord, Luna and Chrysalis, because they're evil and... Well, I like good villains ;-)

Main cast in order of preference:

- Fluttershy (and Flutter*****)

- Rainbow Dash

- Rarity

- Pinkie Pie

- Twilight

- Applejack

But to name an absolute favourite... Impossible for me :P

Favorite Mane Six Pony ranking:

1. Twilight Sparkle (we share an eerily similar personality and she's a cool character)
  2. Rainbow Dash/ Pinkie Pie
  3. Fluttershy
  4. Applejack
  5. Rarity

Favorite Princess ranking

1. Luna
  2. Cadence
  3. Celestia

Favorite CMC ranking:

1. Apple Bloom
  2. Sweetie Belle
  3. Scootaloo

Favorite Main Villain ranking:

1. Discord
  2. Queen Chrysalis
  3. Nighmare Moon

Favorite Mane Six Pony ranking:

1. Twilight Sparkle (we share an eerily similar personality and she's a cool character)
  2. Rainbow Dash/ Pinkie Pie
  3. Fluttershy
  4. Applejack
  5. Rarity

Favorite Princess ranking

1. Luna
  2. Cadence
  3. Celestia

Favorite CMC ranking:

1. Apple Bloom
  2. Sweetie Belle
  3. Scootaloo

Favorite Main Villain ranking:

1. Discord
  2. Queen Chrysalis
  3. Nighmare Moon

This almost exactly. Just switch RD/Pinkie Pie with Fluttershy and its exact.

Its hard to pick a faveorite. But I would have to say Applejack XD

She's a hardworking farm pony living in a rural community with awesome family values. I share this lifestyle :D

She's the element of honesty. A trait I admire so much in anyone! Her mannerisims and accent coupled with her friendly personality and the afore mentioned traits make her my faveorite :)

Towards the begining i really related towards twilight because i felt like she was the only non-crazy pony. She was collected and calm, but later developed into a better character at the cost of being the "middlepony". So I totally relate to ya lux! :)

It's nice to see everyponie's opinions shown, thanks for posting everypony! :D

~Shadowmist

I love every single CMC member. Scootaloo first of course, but they are just too darn cute! Additionally...

Rarity is hilarious. Her monologues are AMAZING, and shes so adorable and fun!

Applejack is such a hardworking girl, and I really admire that.

Pinkie Pie is adorable and her rants crack me up. I love how she completely defies the laws of physics.

Fluttershy is SO. FREAKING. ADORABLE.

I don't care much for Twi. She's kind of a *expletive*, and too Mary Sue.

I love Gilda. So cool to see griffons on the show, and I can see a deeper character beneath it all.

DERPY YESSSSSS

Now, Lyra/Bon Bon deserves an award for best love story. So freaking cute.

Cheerilee's can-do, strong independent attitude is so lovely. I can't really forgive her for weeding her garden so violently, but eh.

Cadance is pure beauty and love <3

Chrysalis is fascinating. She's gorgeous, talented, dark, mysterious, intriguing, and so cool. SHE DEFEATED CELESTIA. can I get a WHOOP WHOOP?

Zecora is just so gentle and lovable. I could just snuggle her <3

Discord is AMAZING. He reminds me of The Mad Hatter, ponyfied and jumbled into a bunch of forms. The way he looks is even cool. What an awesome villain!

Order of preference between Mane Six

1. Rainbow Dash because she's loyal to her friends, is a tough and cool tomboy and can perform a Sonic Rainboom.

2. Pinkie Pie tied with Rarity because when I first watched the show Pinkie Pie was my favorite due to the fact that she's can always make me either smile or laugh plus I love her singing voice, the reason that she is tied with Rarity is because while she used to be my least favorite main character that started to slowly change when I saw A Dog and Pony Show she was so funny in that episode it wasn't until Sisterhooves Social that I really started liking Rarity plus i've always liked her British accent and singing voice.

3. Fluttershy because she's so cute and adorable and shy she reminds me of Hinata Hyuga plus we both love animals and she has a beautiful singing voice.

4. Twilight Sparkle I just like everything about her the fact that she is really good at using magic, her OCD is pretty darn funny to watch and I really like her singing voice.

5. Applejack I like you AJ but you've always been my least favorite sorry.

Order of preference between Cutie Mark Crusaders

1. Scootaloo why because minus the whole I can fly fast enough to perform a Sonic Rainboom she's like a mini Rainbow Dash.

2. Sweetie Belle what's not to love about Rarity's little sister she's cute and adorable plus I love her singing voice, Sweetie Belle why do you not have a music note cutie mark or a microphone you're an amazing singer.

3. Apple Bloom sorry but just like her older sister Apple Bloom has always been my least favorite and no it's not because of the fact that they have southern accents and i'm born in the south that never bothered me as a matter of fact i've always and still do like Sandy Cheeks.

Order of preference between three main villains

1. Queen Chrysalis Discord used to be my favorite villain but when the queen of the changelings not only sang but had that epic laser clash with Princess Celestia she replaced him as favorite villain.

2. Discord what's not to like about this draconequus he's the Spirit of Chaos and Disharmony for a reason he can create cotton candy clouds that rain chocolate milk, flip houses upside down and make them float in mid air plus he is super funny and in a way reminds me of my favorite Batman villain The Joker.

3. Nightmare Moon she's was a cool villain for the beginning of the show and I still like her but she's my least favorite.

Order of preference between the three princesses

1. Princess Celestia has always been my favorite plus she's in more episodes and can raise the sun yeah that's pretty awesome.

2. Princess Luna has always been a close second plus she can raise the moon and is a master of using The Royal Canterlot Voice. Luna rules.

3. Princess Cadence I really got to like her in a Canterlot Wedding I hope she's in more Season 3 episodes.

Okay: Favorite Villain, Discord. He was Fantastic! A Huge TNG fan, so having not-Q show up with that over the top whimsy and hint of manipulative Snark, just made me smile.

Favorite Non-Season-Defining Villain: Flim and Flam. They are the most realistic antagonists, and the kind people still confront, even if they are usually less over the top and obvious about it. So with that it actually shows kids the kind of people they'll encounter which gives the "lesson" a bit more importance.

Mane 6:

Pinke, Tie between Fluttershy and AJ, Twilight, Rainbow Dash, Rarity.

From Most to Least favorite.

Pinkie has some of the best kind of humor I like, other than Dark and Satirical Comedy, the Pure Surrealist Absurd Loony Toons Nonsense kind that just makes me chuckle.

Fluttershy is so adorable I can't stop myself, but AJ is such a respectable character I can't make a fair decision between the 2. They are equal in my eyes for completely opposing reasons.

Okay: Favorite Villain, Discord. He was Fantastic! A Huge TNG fan, so having not-Q show up with that over the top whimsy and hint of manipulative Snark, just made me smile.

Favorite Non-Season-Defining Villain: Flim and Flam. They are the most realistic antagonists, and the kind people still confront, even if they are usually less over the top and obvious about it. So with that it actually shows kids the kind of people they'll encounter which gives the "lesson" a bit more importance.

Mane 6:

Pinke, Tie between Fluttershy and AJ, Twilight, Rainbow Dash, Rarity.

From Most to Least favorite.

Pinkie has some of the best kind of humor I like, other than Dark and Satirical Comedy, the Pure Surrealist Absurd Loony Toons Nonsense kind that just makes me chuckle.

Fluttershy is so adorable I can't stop myself, but AJ is such a respectable character I can't make a fair decision between the 2. They are equal in my eyes for completely opposing reasons.

Okie dokie loki :kissy::)

Order of preference between Mane Six

1. Rainbow Dash because she's loyal to her friends, is a tough and cool tomboy and can perform a Sonic Rainboom.

2. Pinkie Pie tied with Rarity because when I first watched the show Pinkie Pie was my favorite due to the fact that she's can always make me either smile or laugh plus I love her singing voice, the reason that she is tied with Rarity is because while she used to be my least favorite main character that started to slowly change when I saw A Dog and Pony Show she was so funny in that episode it wasn't until Sisterhooves Social that I really started liking Rarity plus i've always liked her British accent and singing voice.

3. Fluttershy because she's so cute and adorable and shy she reminds me of Hinata Hyuga plus we both love animals and she has a beautiful singing voice.

4. Twilight Sparkle I just like everything about her the fact that she is really good at using magic, her OCD is pretty darn funny to watch and I really like her singing voice.

5. Applejack I like you AJ but you've always been my least favorite sorry.

Order of preference between Cutie Mark Crusaders

1. Scootaloo why because minus the whole I can fly fast enough to perform a Sonic Rainboom she's like a mini Rainbow Dash.

2. Sweetie Belle what's not to love about Rarity's little sister she's cute and adorable plus I love her singing voice, Sweetie Belle why do you not have a music note cutie mark or a microphone you're an amazing singer.

3. Apple Bloom sorry but just like her older sister Apple Bloom has always been my least favorite and no it's not because of the fact that they have southern accents and i'm born in the south that never bothered me as a matter of fact i've always and still do like Sandy Cheeks.

Order of preference between three main villains

1. Queen Chrysalis Discord used to be my favorite villain but when the queen of the changelings not only sang but had that epic laser clash with Princess Celestia she replaced him as favorite villain.

2. Discord what's not to like about this draconequus he's the Spirit of Chaos and Disharmony for a reason he can create cotton candy clouds that rain chocolate milk, flip houses upside down and make them float in mid air plus he is super funny and in a way reminds me of my favorite Batman villain The Joker.

3. Nightmare Moon she's was a cool villain for the beginning of the show and I still like her but she's my least favorite.

Order of preference between the three princesses

1. Princess Celestia has always been my favorite plus she's in more episodes and can raise the sun yeah that's pretty awesome.

2. Princess Luna has always been a close second plus she can raise the moon and is a master of using The Royal Canterlot Voice. Luna rules.

3. Princess Cadence I really got to like her in a Canterlot Wedding I hope she's in more Season 3 episodes.

Wow, this almost matched me exactly! If you switch Fluttershy with Twilight and Discord with Queen Chrysalis, and it's exactly how I feel. :P

Twilight, with her raw magical ability and her slightly insane (and sometimes completely insane) personality, she just comes out on top of Fluttershy by a little bit (sorry Fluttershy!). Discord has to be my favorite because he's like a somewhat-evil Pinkie, he's voiced by DeLancie (I loved Q in TNG), and almost died laughing when Big Mac tunneled underground and acted like a dog.

But there's one bottom line to all this: all the characters are great, some may be better than others in our opinions, but they're all part of the show we adore, so they all get the brony love. :)

Wow, this almost matched me exactly! If you switch Fluttershy with Twilight and Discord with Queen Chrysalis, and it's exactly how I feel. :P

Twilight, with her raw magical ability and her slightly insane (and sometimes completely insane) personality, she just comes out on top of Fluttershy by a little bit (sorry Fluttershy!). Discord has to be my favorite because he's like a somewhat-evil Pinkie, he's voiced by DeLancie (I loved Q in TNG), and almost died laughing when Big Mac tunneled underground and acted like a dog.

But there's one bottom line to all this: all the characters are great, some may be better than others in our opinions, but they're all part of the show we adore, so they all get the brony love. :)

I agree with you and I like all the characters I listed alot but i'm just giving you my order of preference between all of them. P.S. Derpy Hooves and DJ Pon3 are best background characters.

Mine is easily twilight sparkle, for multiple reasons, the biggest is that i relate to her the most, since I'm honestly a loner with very few friends (before anyone says anything, the friends i do have are great people) also, I feel she developed most as a character, and i love that in any type of story, since a character starting off good and staying good the whole time is just boring.

On the opposite hand, rarity is my least favorite main character. She just really gets on my nerves and feels kinda like a somewhat nice snobby rich person to me.

Favorite villain is easily discord, since i find only him, nightmare moon, and Queen Chrysalis are the only threats the main characters actually faced. he's the most enjoyable though.

Mine is easily twilight sparkle, for multiple reasons, the biggest is that i relate to her the most, since I'm honestly a loner with very few friends (before anyone says anything, the friends i do have are great people) also, I feel she developed most as a character, and i love that in any type of story, since a character starting off good and staying good the whole time is just boring.

On the opposite hand, rarity is my least favorite main character. She just really gets on my nerves and feels kinda like a somewhat nice snobby rich person to me.

Favorite villain is easily discord, since i find only him, nightmare moon, and Queen Chrysalis are the only threats the main characters actually faced. he's the most enjoyable though.

Ok I respect you're decision.