Who's your most favorite pony in all of Equestria?

Mavlox

Twilight is my favorite character overall. I really relate to her well. She's a very balanced character. I wouldn't call her perfect, but she's still a pony to look up to. Also as someone who loves to read, how can I not love the bookworm character? :P

Pinkie Pie Quote "makes since to me."

Favorite main character: Rainbow Dash, Twilight Sparkle, and Celestia

Favorite supporting character: Applebloom, Cherrilee

Favorite background character who needs a day in the limelight: Octavia and of course Dr. Whooves

Favorite villain: Discord

Favorite one-off: Photo Finish (because we needed a Lady Gaga parody)

Favorite main character: Rainbow Dash, Twilight Sparkle, and Celestia

Favorite supporting character: Applebloom, Cherrilee

Favorite background character who needs a day in the limelight: Octavia and of course Dr. Whooves

Favorite villain: Discord

Favorite one-off: Photo Finish (because we needed a Lady Gaga parody)

I don't like Lady Gaga or Photo Finish but Rainbow Dash is my favorite main character from The Mane Six and I agree that Octavia and Dr. Whooves need more screentime.

Pinkie Pie. I love the fact that she's able to do impossible things at random times.She is a great singer and her all of her songs are so catchy and addicting. I can't stop listening to them! But shes also smart and often ignored. I love the fact that she lives off everyone elses happiness because of her past of her family being depressing with no emotion. :smirk:

Pinkie Pie. I love the fact that she's able to do impossible things at random times.She is a great singer and her all of her songs are so catchy and addicting. I can't stop listening to them! But shes also smart and often ignored. I love the fact that she lives off everyone elses happiness because of her past of her family being depressing with no emotion. :smirk:

Pinkie Pie is pretty cool and funny when I first became a brony last summer she was my favorite but now it's Rainbow Dash I mean come on she's loyal to her friends, a brave, cool and tough tomboy and can perform a Sonic Rainboom. Do you know how awesome that is not only does she have to fly fast enough to break the sound barrier and make a sonic boom but she makes a rainbow at the same time that's both beautiful and awesome to look at.

Pinkie Pie is pretty cool and funny when I first became a brony last summer she was my favorite but now it's Rainbow Dash I mean come on she's loyal to her friends, a brave, cool and tough tomboy and can perform a Sonic Rainboom. Do you know how awesome that is not only does she have to fly fast enough to break the sound barrier and make a sonic boom but she makes a rainbow at the same time that's both beautiful and awesome to look at.

And that is why RainbowDash is my second. :blah:

Apple Jack. I love all the other ponies, but she'd probably be the one that would be the most fun to hang around with for a day..And she also has all the cider..mmmm. :smug:

1. Scootaloo! She's adorable, spunky, and full of personality. And how CUTE is it that she can't fly yet? :halo:

2. Octavia. I too am a sassy cellist, and I just relate to this chick!

3. Big Macintosh! Eeyup.

4. Berry Punch, everyones favorite raging alcoholic

5. Rainbow Dash- no list is complete without her!

6. Derpy- D'aww I love her clumsiness and her upbeat attitude.

7. Sweetie Belle- everything about her screams d'aww.

8. Fluttershy- SO MUCH CUTENESS!

9. Dinky. Because if she can stand being raised in such a wonderfully chaotic household, she wins a prize.

10. Bon Bon- Most people just see her as an accessory to Lyra, who has ultimately shown more personality. But give Bonny some time, she might surprise you! Besides, she's just too cute to miss!

11. Applejack, Rarity, and Pinkie Pie tie here because I love them all.

12. Princess Cadance: because she can CREATE. LOVE. <3

13. Chrysalis, because she is such an amazing villain. Her appearance, her personality, and her missions are intense.

:TSparkle: Twilight is best pony! She is the pony I relate to the most. Including the insecurity and insanity. My wife will go and move my ponies just to see how long it takes my head to explode because, "that's not how they go!" I can see Twi being very OCD about her things.

I also love Celestia. I like her personality, her look. Just her in general. If she got more show time I'd probably bump her up.

Fluttershy fights hard for a top spot too, but since I am married to a woman who could have been the personality model for her, I figure I have my own Fluttershy, no need to cling to the one on the show too much. (I really, really can't stress how much alike they are.)

I got a Rose Luck in a blind bag the other day and really liked it. She's such a pretty pony. Now I'm noticing her in the show all the time, and finding a lot of fan art I hadn't caught before. Moar Rose Luck!!!!

:TSparkle: Twilight is best pony! She is the pony I relate to the most. Including the insecurity and insanity. My wife will go and move my ponies just to see how long it takes my head to explode because, "that's not how they go!" I can see Twi being very OCD about her things.

I also love Celestia. I like her personality, her look. Just her in general. If she got more show time I'd probably bump her up.

Fluttershy fights hard for a top spot too, but since I am married to a woman who could have been the personality model for her, I figure I have my own Fluttershy, no need to cling to the one on the show too much. (I really, really can't stress how much alike they are.)

I got a Rose Luck in a blind bag the other day and really liked it. She's such a pretty pony. Now I'm noticing her in the show all the time, and finding a lot of fan art I hadn't caught before. Moar Rose Luck!!!!

Good luck with your marriage plus Roseluck is best member of the flower trio.

Am I allowd to say Homage?

No?

Alright.

I would say Pinkie Pie. But I really didn't like her in the second season.

I would say Applejack, but we all know she's a background pony.

Twilight is pretty outa-sight. transforming into a balrog that one time. I like to think she can still do that, but only uses her powers for good.

Fluttershy nearly gave me a heart attack. I can only take so much adorableness.

Rarity is pretty cool and I got nothing against Dash.

I never really like Luna. But she's alright now.

Sooo...I'll say Celestia...for now.

Am I allowd to say Homage?

No?

Alright.

I would say Pinkie Pie. But I really didn't like her in the second season.

I would say Applejack, but we all know she's a background pony.

Twilight is pretty outa-sight. transforming into a balrog that one time. I like to think she can still do that, but only uses her powers for good.

Fluttershy nearly gave me a heart attack. I can only take so much adorableness.

Rarity is pretty cool and I got nothing against Dash.

I never really like Luna. But she's alright now.

Sooo...I'll say Celestia...for now.

Ok I respect your decision.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Fluttershy is mine. Or Cadence. Or maybe Applejack. But mostly Fluttershy. Her personality a lot of the time, particularly in the first episode, portrays a shy personality accurately. It really reminds me of myself. I see myself in her. Also, I LOVE her design. It's so soothing to look at and her eye design is really mellow. Cadence is a lot due to her design, really. And her voice. Her voice actress is fantastic. Applejack? I like her calm, down-to-earth personality, her accent, and her design as well. I always love ponies with accessories. :3

Then why is Rarity not on your list? Rarity has loads of accessories. :razz:

She doesn't wear them all the time, that's why. Applejack's hat is essential to her! Actually, I find it strange that the fashion pony chooses to go naked by default...

Actually, I find it strange that the fashion pony chooses to go naked by default...

Because...

...where I'd like to emphasize "normally". What means AJ contradicts herself, since she's normally wearing a hat. Element of Honesty. Ha!

Moreover, seems AJ doesn't wear her hat all time as well. What makes it a bit... less essential :>