[Buffalo] Honovi, the Castoff [ Final ]

Roleplay Type: Mane RP

Name Honovi

Sex: Male

Species: Buffalo

Eye Color: Light Grey ( #999999

Coat Color: Light brown ( #ccccc99 )

Mane and Tail Color ; Style: He has a medium-long, grey colored tail and his short mane isn't visible under his top hat.

Physique: He is light as a feather, yet he is rather sturdy build, even though he lacks power.

Cutie Mark: As he is a buffalo, he doesn't have a cutie mark

Origin: He originates from a Buffalo Tribe located in the Painted Pinto Desert, however he left and now lives on a makeshift camp, close to Appleloosa - as that's where he gets his supplies from

Occupation: He's a thief, yet he only steals for food and drinks - especially Pony Pop Rootbeer - to survive in the desert.

Motivation: His motivation is to prove his tribe he is able of surviving all alone in the desert, with nobody besides himself, though he personally wishes to have a infite source of Pony Pop Rootbeer.

Personality: A rouge thief from a long lost tribe, Honovi could be described as a tough, and overall rather curious about the big city, as the only city he has been is Appleloosa - and also only to get his daily supplies - and thus he is still interested in the more civil cities around Equestria - though he doesn't know any other ones, yet he has heard many ponies talk about it. Even though he really wants to see more of Equestria and it's cities, he does not leave his camp all that often, as he is very suspicious of ponies and often rather homesick when it comes to his ''Campamento del Desierto''. He is also at times considered to be childish when it comes to alot of subjects, including his old tribe, rootbeer and anything he does in Appleloosa, as he doesn't like telling about either three of them.

History: When he was still a calf, Honovi was very rather rude to most buffalo. His parents were regular, all day buffalo, who had many other calfs. Even though he had many brothers and sisters, nobody of his family really cared about him. At that time, he dreamed of traveling to the bigger cities in Equestria, mostly after finding a bottle of his now favorite drink, Pony Pop Rootbeer in the desert. He decided to take it to the chief of the tribe, and argued with him about wanting to go out there and live amongst ponies. Since he was a mere calf then, nobody took his seriously, yet he continued his protest against not being able to what he wanted. After taking heavy action on the tribe, getting in serious trouble, the tribe all decided to confront him with it, only causing him to have a hissy fit before eventually storming off - taking a few of their stuff in order to make his own camp. They kicked him out of their tribe as a result, and he currently remains on his own, alone.

After the abandonment of his tribe, the tribe moved away, and left him there in the desert by himself. He doesn't seem to be too interested in where they went and what happened to them, yet he wonders how he is supposed to adapt with all those ponies in Appleloosa, as he has never been close to ponies before. After spying on a few ponies whilst darting through the rowdy town, he tried to mingle with them, only to be scared off by a series of pies flying at him during some sort of big showdown going down between buffalo's and ponies. Soon after, he made the realization that the ponies in Appleloosa weren't exactly nice towards buffalo's. This made him less tolerant towards ponies, yet friendly with other species, except buffalo, whom he isn't keen on, despite being one himself.

Well I think this is a solid application, but I do have a couple questions as well as a one error that needs to be fixing before I am ready to stamp. Don't worry, the application overall is quite fine, I just feel that answering the questions will solve the lingering holes in the application so it can move forward. :)

After spying on a few ponies whilst darting through the rowdy town, he tried to mangle with them, only to be scared off by a series of pies flying at him during some sort of big showdown going down between buffalo's and ponies.

I do believe you mean "mingle" instead of "mangle" which has an entirely different and not so nice meaning. :)

After he was faced with getting kicked out of the tribe, he made a hissy fit before eventually storming off - taking a few of their stuff in order to make his own camp.

What was the reason that finally caused them to banish him (even temporarily)? Was he an adult buffalo by this time? If not, where were his parents in all of this?

What was the reason that finally caused them to banish him (even temporarily)? Was he an adult buffalo by this time? If not, where were his parents in all of this?

I've added something about his parents, yet i want to keep the reason for getting kicked out a little more shady, something he doesn't want to talk about at all times.

Also, i've fixed the typo.

Despite this being a bit on the thin side, you seem to have a solid grasp of what themes you want to address with Honovi: that of being a troublemaker/thief and a fascination with civilization after having led the tribal lifestyle for so long. I'm willing to give you the chance to make good on that.

AppApproved.png