[Sweet Apple Acres] 100 Country Kisses (Closed. NO Kisses Left)

Hippo

Gentle Sol's eyes widened when he learned what would happen when he bought a bushel. he was not sure what to think about being given a chance to kiss a mare. what he did know was the fancy looking pony was snickering every now and again like he heard a real funny joke but he was trying to keep it to himself...

ForTheForums.png

Reno stared at AppleBloom before rolling his eyes, he had a feeling Miss Bloom was never going to forgive him for hog-tying her during his last visit "Alright AppleBloom thanks..." He muttered before snickering at Carrot getting a loving smooch from AppleJack, Reno was fully unaware of his very own flesh and blood posing nearby as a Phony-Pants, and if he had known he probably would have tackled the other with a loving hug however! Right now there were bigger fishes...er apples to fry!

He swallowed glancing up at AppleJack his face pink from the thoughts of it, but he must not have heard her correctly since he stood up on his back legs, hooves on the wooden counter and gave her a wee smooch on the nose, looking at her with bright green eyes "Did I do it right?" He asked grinning at that, handing Granny the bits for his bushel..how he was going to get that home? He had no idea!

"..Wait what do you mean YOU give me a kiss!?" That memory of his was SLOW! His ears pinned back and he went all red again..Not like an AppleJack kiss was a bad thing! But the orange mare was like a big sister to him! What next? Would he have to give AppleBloom a kiss!?

AstralBanner.png

Astral walked up with her signature grin on her face and let out a decently loud giggle as she saw all of the ponies lined up for this event.

"I heard about this from a friend of mine who said that there was a brave pony who was giving out kisses for buying apples. I do need more apples and I'm sure that this strapping stallion is a wonderful kisser." She had never met Applejack or even heard of her until today and was still under the assumption that she was a stallion. Astral had yet to even bother to take the time to look at the kissing booth and see who was sitting there. "I wonder how many bushels I could by, or if there is a limit." She giggled again as she thought of buying out the apples just to take the stallion to dinner or perhaps on a date rather then just one kiss. She saw a small filly who seemed to be doing not much but standing by the apples at the current moment so she looked curiously at this small pony.

"Surely that small filly can't be the one giving out all the kisses, my trip here would be wasted." Her eyes then moved to Granny Smith, "Or her..." She then noted some of the other ponies in the line. "Well if they are all here to get a kiss from this pony for buying apples I don't see why it could be such a bad thing." She used her magic to float a bottle of spray from her bag and misted some into her mouth, it was home made breath freshener and made her breath smell like icy mint. She smiled and was very happy with herself at the moment and knew that no matter what today couldn't be going any better.

ajbanner.png

Applejack leaned over a smile and closed her eyes with glee. Reno was so cute and adorable. If Applejack hadn't respected authentic families so much, she would have auto-adopted Reno into the family. At least he would always be extended in family in AJ's heart. Almost everypony was. As her eyes remained closed, Reno kissed her on the nose. Applejack, not expecting the colt to do so bounced up with a shocked face. But only for a moment as she smiled and exclaimed, "Oh, sugarcube, no, like this." Applejack, with her strong body lifted Reno up by his sides, and kissed him on his cheek. The place that she kissed him stained a very faint orange lip mark.

After putting him back down, she laughed. "How are you ever gonna to carry a bushel of apples back into town?" Applejack stopped all thought and said aloud. "Ah know! Big Macintosh should help you. Hay Big Mac!" Applejack smiled with maternal instincts at Reno. "Mah brother will help you, Reno. Thanks for the purchase, and stay out of trouble, OK?" Applejack sighed with joy as she stepped back in her regular position. Little foals always brought her joyful thoughts and feelings.

"Next?" Next in line was a light blue unicorn.

98 Kisses left!

(This is not a posting order, just the order in which they are lined up)

Kissed

1. Carrot Fields :smug:

2. Reno Golucky :smug:

Coming up

3. Lore Weaver

4. Dunder Blust

5. Gentle Sol

6. Phony Pants (Flam)

7. Starburst

8. Astral

Applejack.pngMadden.pngGranola_Gracie.pngArrow_Plain.pngMiracle.pngRemington.pngSugar_Rush-1.pngCoconut_Lime.png

It was Lore Weaver's turn. He knew what was coming from the bullhorn blast of Apple Bloom. It seemed simple enough: buy a bushel, get a kiss. But it was oh so simple that it sounded. Lore had never dated a mare and had certainly never been kissed. And to make things more awkward, he had never met this pony before since he was new to Ponyville. But she was cute, and he did love the accent! All this was a perfect storm of emotions inside him.

The dark purple unicorn gathered what courage he had and approached the stand. "Um... hello there. Your name is Applejack, right? I'm Lore Weaver. I just moved here to Ponyville. So um... how do we do this kiss thing?" Saying that brought out a little red on his face as he blushed in embarassment.

AppleBloomATTEMPT3final.png

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!" Was all Apple Bloom could muster as Carrot Fields played the role a real gentlecolt and walked away without getting the easy kiss. Of course, Applejack was a mare of her word and as easy as it was for him to walk away, it was just as hard for her to not follow through on her word, even if she wasn't all that excited about the prospect. She gave him a quick, graceful kiss on the lips and cantered back into position. From there, Apple Bloom could see her spirits improve, an act of goodwill and kindness being all she needed to reset herself and fall in with the system.

Then it was Reno's turn and they traded kisses, Reno having more skill with a rope than he could claim he had intelligence. Maybe Apple Bloom was biased against him for some reason, but those two together made her uncomfortable. She was about to push him away from the stall with his bushel of apples and wish him the best of luck when he and Big Mac decided to be buddy-buddy and leave the stall. She wanted to chase after them and steal Big Mac back, but she had a job to do and Apples never turned their back on the family. And that was why Apple Bloom was the only younger sibling Applejack and Big Mac ever needed.

"Hehehe, well thar ya go Applejak, two down! That wasn't so bad now, was it?" Apple Bloom asked with only a small amount of pride in having an idea that was just full of rollicking good times for all ponies. Lore Weaver then stuttered up and asked a silly question, which befitted a cute and silly colt!

Apple Bloom gave a hearty laugh.

"Awww, that's a'right! All ya gotta do is buy'em apples and then let mah big sis handle the rest!" She said, leaping towards the next bushel and slowly pushing it towards Lore Weaver, making ot easier for him to focus on paying- and getting that kiss!

The other half of the Flim Flam Brothers finally decided to come into town to see what was keeping his brother when he snuck into town for supplies for their new apple perfumes back in Canterlot and to see what they could do to bedevil the Apple family. It was not long before he found the fliers stuck everywhere.

"Well I know where my Dear Brother Flam will be... What nerve! To do it without me!"

The unicorn grinned and trotted to the apple farm, keeping to the bushes.

He spotted the growing line and looked for the unicorn who will be out of place. "Fancy Pants" was definitely the odd pony out and a closer look showed it to his trained eyes.

Flim chuckled and considered who to disguise as "Hmmm, no, I cannot disguise as a certain famous married stallion, or so. Not as anypony from this town either, no..."

He suddenly had a thought, somepony famous and certain to get through a farm pony's suspicions!

The bush shook a few moments as Flam got into disguise, then came out as; Charleyhorse Daniels! Country-western Singer unicorn!

"Ah think Ah feel th' hankerin' fer a bushel or so of them delectable and fragrent apples..." as he swaggered into the back of the line.

He raised and eyebrow and stroked his disguise-beard as he noticed a mare was ahead of him. "Ah wonder iffn' Applejack is gonna flip out a'fore ah get theah..."

Carrot Fields blinked in surprise. He had never expected that, not in a thousand years. He'd settled himself for the whole thing to be done ... and then she'd chased after him so she could give him a kiss - a kiss that meant something.

He smiled a big, goofy smile, his step light, very light, as he walked down the road, his hooves not even touching the dirt as he floated along with little hearts floating above his head.

((Carrot Fields exits))

GrannySmith1WithText.png

"Keep it up, yur doin' fine!" Granny Smith shouted, trying her best to keep AppleJack's spirits up. The elderly mare has been with her long enough to tell that her oldest granddaughter looked very nervous about all this. Uncle Apple Strudel could tell also, but the bearded stallion couldn't think of anything encouraging to say to her, but he did bring her a glass of apple juice to drink.

Meanwhile, in the line, the disguised Flam was beginning to get a bit nervous himself. Could his disguise fool the Apples? What would happen to him if he got caught? As he wondered about all this, he spotted a unicorn with a beard further down the line as he thought to himself:

"Charliehorse Daniels? Here in Ponyville? The last I heard about him his concert tour was taking him out west and ... wait a minute... that's Flim! My dear brother's trying to get in on the action too! If I can see through HIS disguise... what does that say about mine? Better watch myself carefully."

AstralBanner.png

She looked about with a coy grin as she overheard Apple Bloom say 'big sis.'

"So it is a mare giving out kisses? Then where is this Applejack? I was promised a kiss by a hero if I bought apples today." She pouted a bit and was waiting for somepony to answer her as she still had no idea what was going on other then that she was going to buy some apples and take the kiss anyway. She needed some apples anyway and wanted the kiss no matter what as it was from a hero and something that she could brag about. She knew now that this mare might in fact actually be Applejack and the hero that her friend had told her about.

"Oh well it can't be that bad to get a kiss from a girl...I wonder where she'll be kissing the other ponies, on the cheek, on the lips, on the forehead..." She kept rambled on and on to herself and kept talking until her eyes locked onto Applejack and she started to blush and looked on at her. She was a stunning mare and her beauty radiated about her and caused Astral to wonder about why she had never met this mare before. She looked about the other ponies and stopped on Apple Bloom.

"She must be the young Apple Bloom then, I've heard of her before." She giggled a bit recalling what her friend had told her that Apple Bloom was part of a talent show and ended up breaking the stage and almost hurting themselves.

The always curious yet catious colt Survey trotted through Ponyville. After a long day of gathering supplies, books, and certain puzzle cubes from the village, he had only one more item on his checklist. Apples. Fortunatly for him, Sweet Apple Acres was close by, so he decided to trot over to the Apple farm. From a distance, it looked very impressive and from up-close it looked even more impressive. For a big, apple farm, atleast.

Soon, after seeing the row of ponies standing before a wooden stall, he approached it. ''W-what in the..'' the colt muttered to himself, as he looked at the ponies in the row. He noticed a well-dressed stallion, a lone filly, and a few more ponies. He was surprised so many people were interested in apples - or rather, the kisses from one of the apples.

He trotted over to the side of the stall, standing next to it. ''.. You're.. selling.. kisses?'' he asks a elderly looking mare. As far as he could remember, the family who ran Sweet Apple Acres was the Apple Family - how fitting - but why was.. He paused, and eyed Applejack for a moment. Hadn't he bought something from her before, some time ago, during that Running of the Leaves? Nevertheless, he was here to buy a few apples to take with him, and /not/ to get a kiss from some filly he barely knew. Though, she wasn't ugly.

ajbanner.png

Applejack smiled and blushed at her little sister's encouragement. She could have totally expected her sister to use this moment to humiliate her. But there was too much serious business going on, and not even Apple Bloom was going to partake in nonsense. "Nope! Wasn't hard at all. I guess ah can do this. Only 98 more to go!" She saw Apple Bloom serve as the head of information as she explained to Lore how it worked. She did a good job of taking the place of Applejack.

Granny Smith encouraged Applejack as well. It seemed like she was doing everything right. Uncle Apples Strudel had brought Applejack some apple juice. It tasted great, and removed any doubt in Applejack's mind that her breathe didn't smell pleasant. Her mouth and lips tasted of the sweet fruit. She looked at Lore. "So, what'll it be?"

98 Kisses left!

(This is not a posting order, just the order in which they are lined up)

Kissed

Coming up

3. Lore Weaver

4. Dunder Blust

5. Gentle Sol

6. Phony Pants (Flam)

7. Starburst

8. Astral

9. Survey

Applejack.pngMadden.pngGranola_Gracie.pngArrow_Plain.pngMiracle.pngRemington.pngSugar_Rush-1.pngCoconut_Lime.png

Starburst narrows her eyes suspiciously and taps Fancy Pants on his shoulder. "What are you doing here, Mr. Pants?" Starburst says, with a twinge of ill-intent in her voice.

"Surely Ms. Fleur would like to know if you're going to be sneaking off to apple orchards to steal kisses from farm ponies.. It would break her heart to know that her very special somepony is wallowing in some farm filth to buy apples when he has a perfectly good wife.. and caterer... back at his magnificent Canterlotian villa. Then again.. I'm sure you're going to see the play that Ms. Fleur is acting in tonight in Canterlot.. I'm sure you can make it in time.. Of course.. you'd have to run from Ponyville to Canterlot.. in just a few hours.."

¬_¬

Lore Weaver knew it was now or never. He couldn't just keep standing there like a statue. There were other ponies looking to particpate, and the main goal was it seemed to sell apples as indicated when Apple Bloom pushed the bushel of apples towards him.

Then came the question that he dreaded: would he want a kiss on the lips or cheek? Such a simple question, yet such one to boggle his mind. He was going to get kissed no matter what. But there was still that question. Through his reasearch, primarily self help books on romance and some sappy romance novels, that a kiss on the cheek indicated friendship while on the lips was more romantic. Yet he knew this wasn't something he could solve through research but experience.

Sudenly, almost subconsciously, as he placed his bits on the table, her heard himself squeak out, "on the lips."

It looked like his heart chose for him!

The disguised Flam looked stunned at the words the pretty Pegasus mare was saying to him. The crafty unicorn didn't think that anypony in this 'one horse town' would have ever even HEARD of Fancy Pants, let alone KNEW him. He had to come up with a good answer for her fast....

"You misunderstand me, my dear mare," Flam spoke in his flawless Fancy Pants voice, "I am merely trying to help an enterprising family in their time of dire need. Having an excess supply of apples could mean the fruit could spoil, and that would spell financial disaster for this .. fine ... family of farmers. I may offer to buy the entire excess inventory and have it shipped back home to Fillydelphia where my dear miss... er... my very special somepony will be waiting for me!"

GrannySmith1WithText.png

Granny Smith smiled at Survey as he asked his question.

"That's right, youngin'," the elderly mare said, "buy a bushel'n gitta kiss from my granddaughter AppleJack! Ain't she purty?"

"Javol! Dat's dee deal!" Apple Strudel added before blowing a quick "OOOMMMMPPPPAAAAAHHHHH!" from his tuba.

Starburst narrows her eyes, his jig is about to be up. "Fancy Pants lives in Canterlot, not Fillydelphia.. Who are you?!" she shouts loudly and with great justice, grabbing onto Fancy Pants with her hooves and yanking off what she suspects to be a wig in no expert fashion. "Get... off of there!" she grunts as she pulls.

ajbanner.png

Applejack could see the line was moving fast, but not nearly fast enough for the line to decrease in size. It looked like cider season, the way the ponies were lining up. Surely there would be no free cuts in line today. Of course, that may not stop ponies from trying.

Applejack looked at Lore Weaver's nervousness as he placed the bits on the table, and quite in reflex said he wanted a kiss on the lips aloud. Applejack blushed. It couldn't have been easy for him to say that so suddenly, so of course it wasn't that much easier for her to take it. But she let her shyness take over for only a couple seconds. "You got it, Sugarcube." Applejack leaned over towards the blue unicorn and kissed him on his lips. His lips tasted like dark chocolate, it made a few of Applejack's taste buds danced for a short moment. "Thank you ever so kindly for buying some apples. I hope this trip and these apples were meaningful for ya!" Applejack waved Lore off as he departed with his expressions and a bushel of apples.

Behind him, she could see a pegasus, this stallion a bit younger than the last. As this one was also nervous looking, it seemed he had no idea that a kiss was involved until just now. Applejack wondered if a pony like him would have even showed up at all knowing the fullness of the situation. "Hey there sprout! You gonna buy a bushel of apples?"

Behind him, Applejack could hear some words being exchanged between some of the ponies. She wasn't sure if they were fighting for place in line, or if there was some other form of excitement. She knew that exciting times were ahead.

97 Kisses left!

(This is not a posting order, just the order in which they are lined up. If it is your turn in the line or if its coming up soon, feel free to post whenever you want to advance the story.)

Kissed

3. Lore Weaver :smug:

Coming up

4. Dunder Blust

5. Gentle Sol

6. Phony Pants (Flam)

7. Starburst

8. Astral

9. Survey

Dunder Blust had been waiting in line for a while now, the mentioning of kisses from Applejack made him nervous. At first, he thought it was just some sort of special item you got with the purchase of apples, like a drink or an apple fritter. Not an actual kiss.

His heart was racing more and more the line decreased and the more stallions Applejack had kissed. He never kissed a pony before, but this mare seemed nice enough... maybe just eliminating the embarrassing fact would help him.

When the pony in front of him left, Dunder stepped up. His heart was racing and his stomach was full of parasprites, but he tried his hardest to remain calm. His legs were shaking and he was sweating a little, but he kept a somewhat decent composure. "Yes." He said as he threw the two empty saddlebags on the counter, "Just fill them up and I'll pay for however much you give me..." He said as he put his foreleg knees on the counter and ran both of his hooves through his mane. suddenly, it hit him: he might as well have some fun.

He sat up straight, but kept one hoof on the counter, "Take my hoof." He said as he held out his hoof to her.

When Lore was kissed, it was like fireworks going off! Never had he experienced such joy! No words in any book could describe what he felt.

"That was... wow!"

With the apples loaded on his back Lore moved away from the stand. His mind felt in a happy haze, like reading a new book or meeting a new friend, only much more powerful!

He took a final glance back at Applejack as she sat at the stand, already attending to another pony. With the last memory of her face and that kiss, Lore left Sweet Apple Acres. As he did he thought that even though this was a way to earn money, he may have a chance if not with her than some other pony out there. With a smile on his face, he continued on his journey back to Ponyville.

(OOC: And Lore Weaver has left the thread. Thank you!)

Silverbolt was in dire straits in the foodstuffs department. He had checked his cupboards this morning and discovered only one apple and maybe an 1/8 of a bale of hay. He was frantic, as he had eaten the last of his food but was barely satisfied, "I hope I can buy enough food with what little funds I have after those 2 hospital visits...", he had said to himself as he glided towards the Acres.

Landing at the gate, he saw the line at the stand and also the sign over it. "Get a kiss from Applejack for purchasing a bushel of apples? I'm desperate for food and nearly broke... I have to get those apples or I may starve!", he said aloud. His stomach rumbled loudly, causing his dark blue face to flush a little in embarrassment. He nervously fidgeted as he waited in line, staring at all the apple trees and remembering what his mother, Sunrise Wisp had told him about Applejack and smiled as he relaxed a little bit but could feel the fear of going hungry which was a scary thing to thin about for anypony, wondering where their next meal may come from.

AppleBloomATTEMPT3final.png

Apple Bloom wondered if Lore Weaver's head was about to lift off of his shoulders and wander about Equestria in a pleasurable haze, but she thought it unlikely. What was it about being kissed by a pretty mare that turned the colts all shades of colors like so many fruit and veggies? She didn't quite get it. She might have thought maybe Applejack had some sort of colt-color changing ability that launched itself from her lips, but she'd seen it happen more than afew times when that one colt in class looked at Sweetie Belle. Apple Bloom quickly pushed the bushel to him.

"Thanks for comin' by and supportin' Sweet Apple Acres!" Apple Bloom blasted with the purest enthusiasm before bouncing away to inspect the line that seemed to grow organically. Well, it was true because ponies made it up, but sometimes it was like lines had a mind all their own. It could sometimes be like the ponies were attracted by some otherworldly force to the farm. Some would say it was quite purely the excellent produce, but that wasn't nearly as exciting as thinking the line could somehow summon ponies to it. That was the most exciting possibility.

As she inspected the line, a tussle erupted from near the end of it. Apple Bloom tried to take in the sight of the pegasus mare seemingly roughin' up that one fancy schmancy pony that Rarity was always on about. That wasn't proper line behavior no matter the situation and Apple Bloom wasn't about to let her line get a bad reputation because of some over-excited mare.

Apple Bloom waded into the kerfuffle, separating the two through deployment of her available filly reserves of excessive energy. After she separated mare from stallion, she gave her potential pegasus mare customer an utterly befuddled expression, indignant in tone if not in facial animation.

"Naw you jus' hold on thar jus' a minute! This ain't no minotaur ring fight, ah can't sit by and letcha go all rag-taggin' another custamah. Ah don't wanna seem like any sorta hard-pony, but ah can't just let ya be beatin' up others. Naw ah'll let ya off easy this time but if you do it again, ah'll have to get mah big brother Big Mac to escort you out. Hopefully ya don't, 'cause we'd love to give you the BEST APPLES IN ALL EQUESTRIA!" Apple Bloom started off in a somewhat upset tone but by the end had become excited at the prospect of selling more apples. She gave Starburst a quick hug and jumped back into the line. Her eyes scanned and spotted a mighty pretty mare close by, next in line, who seemed to have an aura of confidence about her. Apple Bloom trotted up to the pony known as Astral and without asking shook her hoof.

"Welcome ta Sweet Apple Acres! We're mighty pleased ta see ponies like ya decidin' ta patr-paron- patronas- buying some apples!" Apple Bloom said winking excitedly to cover the tracks of her failed word choice as she made her way back to the front of the line. Along the way, gently tapped the fancy pony.

"Ah'm awful sorry 'bout what that pony behind ya did, this line can sometimes make ponies act ou' in all sorts of ways, ya see. You should see us during Cider Season!" She chortled as she walked away, eying up Dunder who was offering his hoof for some reason Apple Bloom couldn't catch.

• Like 1

Starburst narrows her eyes at the pony she's sure now is an absolute fake.. She knows Fancy Pants through association with Fleur and this wasn't him.. He doesn't have the debonair charm of his real counterpart. He also didn't look nearly as handsome either. She separates from Phony Pants and takes her place back in line when threatened to be removed from the premises by Big Macintosh, and gently runs a hoof through Applebloom's mane as she hugged her leg, blushing slightly from the abrupt embrace.

Starburst has no way to reveal the fake without removing a wig or finding someway to remove the color or to reveal the cutie mark of the imposter.. so she sits in line, content to bide her time until such an opportunity reveals itself. If only there was some way to get Fleur here.. But being in ponyville she doubts she's anywhere near the unicorn actress right now.. She looks positively outraged at being so powerless.. flapping her wings a few times in disgust before snorting derisively at the fake.

Her path is clear. She must rescue Applejack's lips from this dastardly pony who seeks them for all the wrong reasons. Her mind races as she tries to come up with ways to unseat Phony Pants's disguise. She folds her wings back, and contemplates for a bit, coming up with a plan. But with the line advancing so quickly she doesn't have much time.. she gently grabs Phony Pants's mane, and waits for the line to advance, hoping that when he steps forward that it comes off.

The disguised Flam yelped and whined at Starburst's sudden attack, yanking on his mane that way! Good thing for him that his mane was REAL and thanks to a brilliant custon dye job, looking exactly like the mane of the pony he was imitating, Fancy Pants. Flam was going to tell this upstart Pegasus off until AppleBloom rushed over and the disguised unicorn stayed 'in character' as he spoke in Fancy Pants' voice.

"Egad young lady! Control yourself and do not banty about such groundless accusations! I can assure you that my motives are pure and honorable!"

Flam grinned a bit at AppleBloom's defense of his character, gaining confidence at the fact that this young member of the Apple family was apparently fooled. Satisfied with the results, Flam decided to simply ignore Starburst and wait for his turn in line, unaware that the suspecting Pegasus mare now had a hold on the back of his mane.

Meanwhile, as Granny Smith stared at Flim dressed as 'Charliehorse Daniels,' Uncle Apple Strudel rushed over to AppleBloom.

"Fraulein AppleBloom, vhat iz dee problem here?" the curious elderly stallion asked. "Vhat is vith all dee loud shouting und commotion?:

"All just a slight misunderstanding, good sir," Flam replied. "I do so look forward to my purchases of apples, and my kiss."

Edited by Mojo

AstralBanner.png

Astral snerked so hard at the tussle going on in the line ahead of her. It was obvious that the one pony wasn't Fancy Pants but at least he was doing a good acting job. Why is she trying to ruin this ponies fun? All he wants is a kiss from this hero and yet he is trying so hard to not let her know who he really is. I just wish that everypony here would get along so we can all have our time with this lovely mare. She was still unsure if Applejack was really a mare or if she was just a fill in for the males who were here for a kiss. Either way it was still going to be a new experience for her, being around this many ponies in a single day AND getting a kiss for buying apples. One of the things wasn't all that good, but the other was very very good. As long as she doesn't try to pull my mane I think it will be all good of an event today. She giggled out loud as she took her few steps forward in like and caught a glimpse of Apple Bloom.

"Excuse me, young filly, may I ask you a question?" She sort of yelled out trying to get her attention. She had some questions about this whole event but knew that asking anypony else in line might end up with another tussle.

''So, when you buy a certain amount of apples, you will get a kiss from your.. grand-daughter...'' the colt muttered, patting his cheek. Interesting sale's technique those Apples had! . ''.. That's a odd dea-'' *OOOMMMMPPPPAAAAAHHHHH!* It seemed the colt was cut off by the tuba, being played by the other mare that was standing with Granny Smith. Nevertheless, after rubbing his ears slightly he cleared his throat. ''That's a ..odd deal.'' he repeated, before looking at the mare behind the counter. He must admit Granny Smith /was/ right that she was rather 'purty', as she put it.

As a sudden ruckus came from some of the ponies in line - what a surprise, ponies fighting over kisses - he merely shifted his view to the stall. Apparently, the colt who was first in line, was standing on the stall with his front hooves and was probably trying to impress the mare who was trying to sell some apples. He chuckled in himself as he shook his head at the sighting, trotting next to the stall and leaned against the side of the stall, rolling his eyes as he tried to observe the 'smooth talker' doing.. well, his thing.

This could turn interesting.