[Sweet Apple Acres] 100 Country Kisses (Closed. NO Kisses Left)

Hippo

After a long wait, Carrot Cake stepped up to the kissing both after Harrington Sleuth with Pumpkin Cake in hoof, [colour=#ff8c00]"Oh, hello there Applebloom, and you too Applejack."[/colour] he said as he gave the filly and mare each an nod. [colour=#ff8c00]"You know I just came out here to restock our supply of apples at Sugar Cube Corner, but I sure wasn't expecting to see all this when I came here. Who's idea was this anyway? I may have to see if I can convince Cup Cake to do this to get some more business for the store."[/colour] Carrot Cake said, chuckling a bit before clearing his throat and continuing. [colour=#ff8c00]"Well anyway, it's a good thing I brought Pumpkin Cake along with me here today, because I don't think missus would approve of me kissing another mare, even if that mare is our number one apple supplier."[/colour] he said as he held Pumpkin Cake out towards Applejack in both hooves. [colour=#ff8c00]"Can't guarantee that Pumpkin will be quite as good a kisser as some of those handsome stallions I've seen come through here today though."[/colour] Carrot Cake said, letting out another chuckle.

ajbanner.png

[colour=#ff0000]"Well, you're in luck, Mr. Cake! We're having a ridiculous sale on apples. Five bits to a bushel! How many do you usually get now?"[/colour][colour=#000000] Applejack remembered how much the Cake's got for their baking treats. They were one of Applejack's favorite customers, after all. [/colour][colour=#ff0000] "So, do you need the usual five bushels, then?"[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Applejack grabbed Pumpkin Cake out of Mr. Cake's hooves, and squeezed her tight. [/colour][colour=#ff0000] "Oh, don't you worry about the Misses, Carrot. I think its great that you value your relationship with her that much. I wouldn't want it any other way!"[/colour][colour=#000000] Applejack began sprinkling Pumpkin Cake with several kisses across her face. [/colour][colour=#ff0000]"Besides it gives me an excuse to love in this her cutie!"[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Applejack rubbed her nose playfully on Pumpkin's face. [/colour][colour=#ff0000]"Aren't you such a cutie!!? Yes, yes you are!"[/colour]

71 Kisses left!

[colour=#008080]Next up[/colour]

30. Carrot Cake/Pumpkin Cake

31. Inkwell

32. Pinkie Pie :smirk:

33. Parhelion

34. Star Storm

35. Master Mustang

36. Prime Meridian

37. Razor

38. Dr. Spin Tale

39. Professor Ashen Smirk

(If the line order is incorrect, please tell me in PM)

On hold:

Survey (On standby and may kiss at any time)

Savory Spell (inactive - PM me when ready)

Problems and rules log (please review):

-Characters that are inactive will be put on hold when they get to the front of the line. If you are going to be inactive, please PM me. No one is in trouble, and everyone is still being included in the story, should they want to continue. Just give me a heads up.

-If you need to speak out of character with an individual, try to do it in a private message. If you 'have' to do it in the thread, make sure it's at the end of your posts under a spoiler tag. If it is not, it will be reported for deletion.

-Line order is not a posting order, just the order in which they are lined up. If it is your turn in the line or if its coming up soon, feel free to post whenever you want to advance the story. Please refrain from posting too much if you are deep in the queue.

-Limit two characters for each player receiving kisses until further notice.

-Please keep in mind that a purchase gets your pony a kiss from AJ, not AJ gets a kiss from your pony. If you want to do something 'crazy' that involves AJ, please PM me for permission.

[colour=#FF8C00]Kissed[/colour]

1-10

1. Carrot Fields :smug:

2. Reno Golucky

3. Lore Weaver

4. Dunder Blust :???:

5. Gentle Sol applebloom01byzutheskun.png

6. Flam watapplejackbyfelixkotd.png

7. Starburst :???:

8. Astral :smug:

9. Flim watapplejackbyfelixkotd.png

10. Silverbolt :smug:

11-20

11. Klondike :smug:

12. Lyra Heartstrings

13. Donut "Pony" Joe

14. Rarity ajscreen.png;)

15. Pigpen :smug:

16. Cherry Jubilee :???:

17. Misty Morning :smug:

18. Pathfinder :???:

19. Earth Writer :smug:

20. Thorn

21-30

21. Metal Maker :smug:

22. Twilight Shine

23. Opal Shards

24. Bon Bon

25. Electric Vibe :smug:ajscreen.png

26. Princess Luna

27. Guiding Light

28. Mythos Gray

29. Harrington Sleuth

Applejack.pngMadden.pngGranola_Gracie.pngArrow_Plain.pngMiracle.pngRemington.pngSugar_Rush-1.pngCoconut_Lime.png

Pumpkin Cake nestled in the crook of her father's arm, her cute little orange ducktail mane bouncing up and down with each trot. She had her hoof crammed firmly in her mouth, her drool gushing down her arm like a slimy, clear waterfall. She blinked her little blue eyes at the strange country mare, Applejack. She tweaked her head sideways as she watched the two ponies speaking...about what? She wasn't sure, but Applejack's hat looked like something she would love to have in her mouth. She wriggled her little hooves out, reaching for it. Unfortunately, she was denied the object of her immediate desire.

The foal blinked as she passed over to the orange mare, who smelled like apples and hay (and also something else, but she couldn't quite place it). [colour=#EFA845]"Waaah?!" [/colour]Pumpkin said, in somewhat startled confusion. What was happening? Was her father giving her up for adoption already? She knew she had been naughty in the line, but...really? Was she doomed to grow up on an apple farm? Pumpkin giggled with sugary cuteness as she felt Applejack give her little kisses all over. She wriggled and squirmed around, cheering with infant delight. [colour=#EFA845]"Heeheehee! Eeeeee! Heeeee!"[/colour] This wasn't so bad! As she felt Applejack press her nose to her pale face, she returned the kisses with one of her own. It was somewhat sloppy, but quite genuine! Smooooooooch!

She hoped her father would reclaim her, but this mare wasn't so bad. She grabbed AJ's blonde ponytail, and happily stuffed it in her mouth. Mine!

• Like 2

AppleBloomATTEMPT3final.png

Apple Bloom loved the little ones. They were full of boundless energy that permeated the reality behind them, as even the most elderly and decrepit mares and stallions suffered from an enthusiastic burst when they were around the foals. That same little energetic disease also effected fillies and colts, who were by design amazed by anything adorable. And make no mistake, Pumpkin Cake was an adorable little foal. Apple Bloom audibly *SQUEE*'d when Applejack took her onto the stand and started bombarding her with a ridiculously amazing amount of kisses. Apple Bloom had the sort of memory elephants would die for and she could remember getting kissed like that. She had been a bit older, but that hadn't stopped filly Applejack from treating her little sister like a living a doll. She remembered getting kissed so fast and sweetly that all you could do was sit there and giggle in the face of the sugary stinging sensations of love. Those were the days when her biggest responsibility was learning how to talk right and eat solid food consistently.

It was odd that a little filly could have nostalgia already but she did. Everything in her memory was perfect. The sun came in fine slits that warmed you up but never toasted you. Portions were always just right and the ponies around you were caring and protecting giants who controlled your world to such a degree that you knew neither sorrow nor fear. Never a frown, always a smile, the ponies around you treated you like you were the most important thing in the world. Not having your cutie mark was just part of the job description, nothing more. That was partially why she always felt so ashamed of her blank flank. She felt like a foal, but heck, she didn't even get the benefits. She had responsibilities and stresses and had to deal with the slightly unhappy side of life. Little Pumpkin here- well, as she chewed on Applejack's tail, much to Apple Bloom's giggling delight- didn't have to worry about any of that.

That put a smile on Abby's face as she turned to Carrot Cake. He was a good stallion, and she wasn't just saying that because she liked his treats. She had never heard a bad word about him, which was saying something because she had run a gossip column and they had to be completely fictional when they discussed the Cakes. Heck, everypony else had at least some sort of truth backing the wild claims, even if it was just a small nugget. Not with him, though. He was solid.

[colour=#ff0000]"So, normal five bushels Mister Carrot? That'll be twenty-five bits on tha century mark!" [/colour]She beamed, still giggling at Applejack and Pumpkin.

Carrot Cake was happy to see Applejack showering Pumpkin Cake with affection, seemed this all worked out after all, and he was getting these apples at a good price. As he saw Pumpkin put Applejack's ponytail in her mouth, however, he had to hold choke back a laugh. [colour=#ff8c00]"A-Alright, Pumpkin, that's enough."[/colour] He said as he pulled the foal away from Applejack, having to put some effort into pulling her before the mare's ponytail finally came free of Pumpkin Cake's mouth. [colour=#ff8c00]"Sorry about that Applejack, Pumpkin still going through that 'put everything she sees in her mouth' phase, we're still working on it"[/colour] Carrot says apologetically.

[colour=#ff8c00]"Well, I suppose Pumpkin and I should get these apples back to Sugar Cube Corner."[/colour] he said, looking over at the five bushels before suddenly being struck with a realization. [colour=#ff8c00]"Oh wait… I just realized, we'll still need Big Mac to pull the wagon with these five bushels of apples back to Sugar Cube Corner. But I'm guessing you'll probably be needing him to help around here right now, won't you?"[/colour] Carrot Cake said, unsure of how he would get the apples back to Sugar Cube Corner while keeping an eye on Pumpkin, he wasn't very good at pulling loads to begin with.

ajbanner.png

[colour=#000000]As Pumpkin Cake returned the baby love and started sucking on Applejack's tail, Carrot made apologetic gestures of embarrassment. Applejack payed no mind to Pumpkin Cake's sudden infatuation with her tail and assured that nothing was to be concerned about. [/colour] [colour=#ff0000]"Oh, don't be sorry, Carrot. She's not causin' any problems. Especially since it's from the cutest filly in the world!"[/colour][colour=#000000] Applejack nuzzled against Pumpkin again, this time looking down at Apple Bloom while doing it.

Applejack sure hoped that Apple Bloom wasn't getting jealous. Of course, she knew her little sister was between two walks of life, the cutie mark filled purpose driven trot, and the chance to just be a kid. [/colour][colour=#ff0000]Well[/colour][colour=#000000], Applejack thought,[/colour][colour=#ff0000] if she says anything about it, I guess I'll just have to shower her with embarrassing kisses[/colour][colour=#000000]. Applejack winked as she thought towards Apple Bloom, keeping the communication one-sided. Unless of course Apple Bloom knew her sister enough to read the apple mare's thoughts based on her hoofing and inadvertent eye gestures.[/colour]

[colour=#ff0000]"Oh yes!"[/colour][colour=#000000] Applejack bounced up her expressions and set the foal on the counter. She started loading the bushels of fresh apples onto the cart next to the counter. Just as Carrot began talking about needing help, Big Mac was walking from his return with helping a previous customer. He had helped about three ponies at this point already. It was an obvious foresight that Applejack never thought of. How in the hay were all these ponies going to be able to take their purchase home with the bushel weighs more than they do?[/colour]

[colour=#ff0000]"Hay!"[/colour][colour=#000000] Applejack motioned and waved towards her approaching brother. She was entirely expecting him to respond with a annoyed look for some reason. [/colour][colour=#ff0000] "Mr. Cake needs help. You uh, wanna, you know..."[/colour]

71 Kisses left!

30. Carrot Cake/Pumpkin Cake

31. Inkwell

33. Parhelion

34. Star Storm

35. Master Mustang

36. Prime Meridian

37. Razor

38. Dr. Spin Tale

On hold:

-Characters that are inactive will be put on hold when they get to the front of the line. If you are going to be inactive, please PM me. No one is in trouble, and everyone is still being included in the story, should they want to continue. Just give me a heads up.

-If you need to speak out of character with an individual, try to do it in a private message. If you 'have' to do it in the thread, make sure it's at the end of your posts under a spoiler tag. If it is not, it will be reported for deletion.

-Line order is not a posting order, just the order in which they are lined up. If it is your turn in the line or if its coming up soon, feel free to post whenever you want to advance the story. Please refrain from posting too much if you are deep in the queue.

-Please keep in mind that a purchase gets your pony a kiss from AJ, not AJ gets a kiss from your pony. If you want to do something 'crazy' that involves AJ, please PM me for permission.

1-10

2. Reno Golucky

3. Lore Weaver

11-20

12. Lyra Heartstrings

13. Donut "Pony" Joe

20. Thorn

21-30

22. Twilight Shine

23. Opal Shards

24. Bon Bon

26. Princess Luna

27. Guiding Light

28. Mythos Gray

29. Harrington Sleuth

Applejack.pngMadden.pngGranola_Gracie.pngArrow_Plain.pngMiracle.pngRemington.pngSugar_Rush-1.pngCoconut_Lime.png

Big Macs day so far had consisted of being a constant hand to ponies who weren't physically able to take the load of their 'gift' - and whilst he had no problem being used as a delivery pony for this particular venture, he was starting to feel like some ponies might be taking advantage...the last customer, a stallion even, for example, had actually insisted on sitting IN the cart as Macintosh pulled it to his home. Still, this was the life of an Apple family member, and Big Macintosh was hardly a stallion to visually and verbally begrudge his situation...he'd handle everything that came his way until days end, no complaints.

"[colour=#ff0000]Hay[/colour]!"

Looked like any chances for a break weren't happening this moment in time...Mac raised an eyebrow, knowing just what was about to come next.

"[colour=#ff0000]Mr. Cake needs help. You uh, wanna, you know...[/colour]"

Macintosh looks over at Mr Cake, giving a small shrug as he headed on over to help the baker. " [colour=#b22222]Sure thang, AJ...[/colour] " - So much for a moments rest!

Honestly, it really wasn't so bad - he could handle the hard labour well enough, he did it daily on the farm for the most part and never really broke a sweat so handling a few bushels of apples to and fro was a piece of cake - and speaking of such, Mac quietly pondered if he'd qualify for a snack upon getting the apples to their location...afterall, one pony scratches the others back, the other hands out a free muffin in return.

Eh, it was a long shot and Mac knew it, but a stallion could dream, right?

[colour=#ff8c00]"Ah, there he is!"[/colour] Carrot Cake Said, waving at Big Macintosh, relieved that he wouldn't have to be pulling those five bushels of apples back to Sugar Cube Corner himself. [colour=#ff8c00]"Am I glad to see you, Big Mac. It really has been quite a day, between watching Pumpkin Cake and waiting in long lines. I'll just be happy to get all these apples back to Sugar Cube Corner. Hopefully Cup Cake won't be too upset that it took me so long to run this errand."[/colour] Carrot Cake says as he helps Big Mac load the apple onto the wagon, setting Pumpkin Cake on the booth again as he did so. [colour=#ff8c00]"Although, if you can get these apples back to Sugar Cube Corner quick enough, there might be a slice of cake in it for you…"[/colour] he said, giving Big Mac a wink.

ajbanner.png

[colour=#000000]As Big Mac started helping Carrot Cake, it became evident that something was missing. Applejack gave a couple fake coughs. [/colour][colour=#ff0000] "So, um. Do you have the bits on you or do you just want to put this on your weekly bill?"[/colour][colour=#000000] Applejack walked over to Carrot, and grabbed Pumpkin Cake out of his hooves in order to free him.

While holding her, she smiled at the unicorn filly. [/colour][colour=#ff0000]"Do me a favour, ok, lil' Pumpkin? I'm gonna give you two big kisses! One's gonna be for you and all your little pony dreams, and the other one is going to be for your twin brother. Make sure you give it to him, OK?"[/colour][colour=#000000] Applejack leaned in and gave Pumpkin a tickling smooch on her left cheek, and then gave an equally tickling smooch on her right cheek. Applejack then swung Pumpkin by her diaper onto her back, letting her play around on her haunches until Carrot had everything situated.[/colour]

70 Kisses left!

31. Inkwell

33. Parhelion

34. Star Storm

35. Master Mustang

36. Prime Meridian

37. Razor

38. Dr. Spin Tale

On hold:

1-10

2. Reno Golucky

3. Lore Weaver

4. Dunder Blust :?

7. Starburst :?

11-20

12. Lyra Heartstrings

13. Donut "Pony" Joe

16. Cherry Jubilee :?

18. Pathfinder :?

20. Thorn

21-30

22. Twilight Shine

23. Opal Shards

24. Bon Bon

26. Princess Luna

27. Guiding Light

28. Mythos Gray

29. Harrington Sleuth

30. Pumpkin Cake

Pumpkin Cake giggled as AJ smooched at her cheeks. They were warm, sloppy kisses, which made her pale face turn a warm, pink hue. She felt herself swung onto her back by the strange country pony. She was rather nice, and the...ooh, the ponytail again!

The baby unicorn's attention quickly shifted to the large, red stallion loading apples onto the cart. She blinked her little blue eyes, stuffing AJ's ponytail back into her mouth, drool running down the light blonde mane. She felt something on her forehead tingle. Yes, she was getting one of her rare magic spurts! A blue glow sputtered out of her little horn, and one of the bushels of apples rattled, jumped, and upended toward Big Mac. She looked on curiously, unaware of the ruckus she was causing from her perch on Applejack's back. She clapped her hooves together, and one of the cart's wheels popped off too. Carrot's hat was also pulled down over his face!

The little filly giggled, quite amused with herself as apples and chaos spilled out, well, everywhere!

• Like 1

Well, it did seem for a moment that Carrot cake was reading Mac's mind, since the offer of cake was mentioned - and Mac wasn't about to simply turn down the offer of one of Sugar Cube Corners famous cakey treats - no way, no how!

" [colour=#b22222]Ain't no trouble at all, Mr Cake - ah've gotta help out mah fellow pony, s'what apples do best[/colour]! " Mac offers to the other, with a smile as he hitches himself up to the wagon that was all ready and waiting for him. " [colour=#b22222]Now, let's get this show on the[/colour]-... "

*BAM!*

Anything Mac had been about to say was lost when an apple bushel inexplicably threw itself at Macs head from where they were being kept, throwing the apple stallion into a dazed state and causing him to wobble precariously. Further adding to the sudden chaos, a wheel from the wagon behind him simply bounced away, seemingly of it's own accord, causing the wagon to tilt and spill it's apple-contents on the ground nearby.

Despite Macs best attempt to stay stable, an apple rolls under one of his hooves and forces him to trip and fall muzzle-first to the ground...his size and weight jerking on the cart and throwing a mini-tidal wave of apples in his direction, bouncing off from his back, head and muzzle as he lay there trying to figure out just what went wrong!

He would have said something, but at this point all he could manage was a low annoyed grunt, as he rubs his head, feeling sore from the apple storm seconds before!

[colour=#d2b48c]Neither of the two academic ponies behind Inkwell in line seemed to notice the comment he made about Pinkie Pie. He sighed and went back to his work, continuing to fill his sketchbook with images of all the various ponies in the line. Thankfully his attention to the subject matter at hand meant that he knew how far along in line he was. Soon he'd have his apples, but that meant he would probably have to leave to take them home. The thought made him sigh a bit, but he told himself that he didn't need an excuse to hang out with the Apple family if he really wanted to.

He stepped up behind Mr. Cake in line and listened to him chatting it up with Applejack. From behind the lanky baker he peeked to see Applejack showing little Pumpkin Cake some love. It was so adorable that Inkwell thought he'd have to reserve an entire page to draw pictures of the two. But just as he started sketching outlines, he noticed Pumpkin's horn glowing.

"Uh, Applejack?" he said, before he started to feel the foal's magic work on his hair. His mane and tail began to float in the air, swaying almost like they belonged to Celestia or Luna. The effect was intriguing, and Inkwell had to admit it felt pretty good, but at the same time it made him a bit nervous about moving around. It was pretty good fodder for a drawing, too. What did he look like with floating hair? Like he had smoke clouds flowing from him? Interesting...

Inkwell heard the loud sound of an apple barrel clocking Big Macintosh on the head, breaking him out of his flight of fancy. He pulled away from the magical effect to rush to Mac's aid. Unbeknownst to him, rushing forward so quickly disrupted the spell on his hair and caused it to frizz like crazy. By the time he reached Mac, the spell had made it look eerily like Pinkie Pie's normal poofy style.

"Hey, you okay, Ma-" he asked, before the wheel fell off the cart and spilled apples all over the ground around Big Macintosh. The larger stallion slipped and fell, knocking into the cart and sending a bunch of apples flying in Inkwell's direction. He reared back and trying to shield himself, failing to prevent the occasional apple from pelting him in the face. "Ow, ow, OW!" he shouted, wincing with each impact. The last apple struck him in the forehead, knocking him onto his back and making him grunt.

Inkwell rose to his hooves shortly after Mac did, rubbing his head with a hoof. "Aaagh, that smarts. Yikes." Then he felt the absence of a familiar weight on his nose and realized that the world had gotten much blurrier since he fell down. "Nopony move!" he shouted. "I dropped my glasses!" He whipped his head around to look for them, causing his newly puffed-out mane to bounce around. "And my sketchbook!" Panic started to overtake him, and he forced himself to take a deep breath and calm down.[/colour]

Well it definitely wasn’t his worst day… no, nowhere close. At least the line was moving at a decent pace and it was actually pretty calm compared to the bustling markets or some of the more rowdy pubs, both which he was all too familiar with. [colour=#daa520]‘No, not a bad day at all, maybe this town won’t be so bad; maybe even a nice change of pa-[/colour]’

*BAM!*

[colour=#daa520]“Uuuuhhh…”[/colour] he sighed.[colour=#daa520] ‘and I’m probably going to get out of line again to go help.’[/colour]

That he was. He walked towards the mess of apples strewn about and the detached wheel; not to mention a blinded pony looking about the ground. He noticed the glasses and sketchbook a fair distance away from the pony. Grabbing both he walked up to the pony and slipped the glasses on to the pony’s face.

[colour=#daa520]“Here,[/colour]” he said bluntly handing him the book, [colour=#daa520]“would you mind helping me clean up this mess?”[/colour] he turned and headed off in the direction of the renegade wheel. Thankfully, it had only rolled a short distance and was undamaged. He picked the wheel up in his mouth by the clean part of it and headed back to the broken cart.

He examined the cart. It would be a pretty easy fix; he could probably even do it without any tools if he had to.[colour=#daa520] “[/colour][colour=#daa520]I don’t suppose anyone else knows how to repair a cart. If so I can take care of this pretty quick.”[/colour] He looked to Applejack and the other apples waiting for a response.

[colour=#000080]Several ponies had come and gone from the apple stand by this time. Luna's time was precious, as she had to get back to Canterlot by sunset. Not only that, but she had a tour of the grounds to go on with little Apple Bloom. Well, she had waited long enough for anypony that might wish to have a word with her. It looked as if the apple stand would be open for quite some time, and the princess didn't have all day to sit around. If anypony needed her immensely, they could always write, or come see her in not so far away Canterlot.

The Princess made her way back to the apple stand, trying not to disturb the current sale taking place. “Apple Bloom, might you be ready to venture fourth?” she was eager to leave Applejack's stand and stop causing a distraction. She had merely come here today to purchase some apples, just a quiet visit to Sweet Apple Acres. But no, there had to be a line a mile long—not that Luna had had to wait in it. The trouble was that there were a dozen more ponies who were now aware of her presence in town, and the news would probably start to spread. It would be best to move her location, so as to keep the attention on Applejack.

Plus, she still had a secret motive of wanting to have an apple straight from the tree. Surely Apple Bloom would take her to the orchard on some leg of the tour, and then she'd have her chance... She just had to be strong for a little bit longer, even though her heightened senses were picking up the aroma wafting from the Apple family farm. Of course, being as there were apples nearly everywhere, that wasn't really a surprise.[/colour]

Carrot Cake stood there, looking puzzled as one of the bushels he had just finished loading onto the cart suddenly seemed to move around and come alive. [colour=#ff8c00]"Huh? What in Celestia's Name…"[/colour] Suddenly the basket of apples jumped from the cart on its own and landed near Big Mac. Carrot Cake rushed over to help Big Mac as he lost his balance slipping on all those apples, only to be distracted by the wheel suddenly popping off of the wagon. [colour=#ff8c00]"What the? Just what is going on around…"[/colour] Suddenly it hit him, and when he looked over at Pumpkin Cake to see a light blue aura surrounding her horn. [colour=#ff8c00]"Pumpkin, no!"[/colour] Carrot said as he started running towards her, then suddenly his hat was pulled down over his face, and all he could see was darkness. [colour=#ff8c00]"Wha? Oh no, I'm blind!"[/colour] the stallion exclaimed as he began galloping around blindly. [colour=#ff8c00]"Somepony help me! My own daughter has cast a blindness spell on me!"[/colour]

AppleBloomATTEMPT3final.png

Apple Bloom loved the fact that she had a big brother like Big Mac who was capable of moving more merchandise around for longer periods of time than anypony else she knew, maybe even anypony else in all of Equestria. That meant that instead of having to help ponies deal with the huge amount of apples being sold, she could instead focus on the customers. In this case, two very specific customers. Little Pumpkin was a tiny little ball of chaos-causing weaponized adorableness who might be a hoof-full when she grew up. Sure, foals were a constant source of chaos but it wasn't until a pony had certain agendas and abilities that they become true causers of mayhem and destruction. Little Pumpkin would be a lot of fun to play with when she got a little older, and Apple Bloom could do little else other than smile at the little tyke as she continued to munch on her sister's ponytail.

That was until the chaos went from being just plain silly to a world of annoyance and possible hurt. Apples were flying, wheels were breaking, and hats were pulled over eyes. She covered her eyes as the apple storm buffeted poor Big Mac, but luckily several ponies stepped forward to try and calm the situation. Poor Carrot though was sure that his daughter had blinded him. Despite herself, the little Apple filly had to giggle. All of this because of one little unicorn- how in the hay had Twilight's parents dealt with her?

[colour=#ff0000]"Yer hat's over yer eyes, Carrot!" [/colour]She busted out with a laugh just as Princess Luna approached. The filly quickly assumed a more professional, less giggly demeanor.

[colour=#ff0000]"Yes, yer majesty! Of course Ah can tak ya 'round naw. Hay Applejack, Ah'm gonna give Luna'ere a tour of Sweet Apple Acres. Can ya handle this by yerself?"[/colour] She asked as if she was the filly in control. Once released by Applejack, she would lead Luna 'round and 'round and 'round and 'round and 'round and 'round Sweet Apple Acres until the Princess declared it ten times better than Canterlot in every which way. Which it was, so hopefully it would only take a few hours.

Instinct told Razor something was coming, and he was right. Turning towards where the commotion was coming from Razor saw a mess of apples and other stuff flying this way and that, all at the joy of a small baby unicorn, who seemed to be having the time of her life.

But what made Razor act was the wheel that was flying off its wagon and heading straight for him and Pinkie. "Yikes!" Razor exclaimed as he grabbed Pinkie and pulled her with him as he got out of the way. When the wheel passed he sighed in relief, until he noticed just how close Pinkie was to him. Blushing, he pushed the pink pony away, "Uh-uh, you should....be more mindful of your surroundings."

ajbanner.png

[colour=#000000]What a naughty unicorn Pumpkin was. Using her magic like that. Applejack had no time to react as Big Mac was abused, Mr. Cake was blinded, and Inkwell was thrown at. It sort of put things into perspective. Suddenly, a tied tail coated with baby saliva wasn't such a bad thing. Applejack, now with angled eyes, decided she was about to discipline the filly, even though it wasn't her child. She grabbed her by the diaper, ripped her grip off of her flank and set her down in front of Big Macintosh. [/colour][colour=#ff0000]"Pumpkin Cake! You hurt my brother! Ah bet you wouldn't like it if I hurt your brother now would you? Now apologize!"[/colour][colour=#000000] Applejack loved children, but she really hadn't much experience caring for a little filly outside of her little sister Apple Bloom. And even then, she was a young filly herself at the time.

On the side, Luna had come up again, but this time to ask Apple Bloom for the official Lunar visit to Sweet Apple Acres. Apple Bloom, with huge excited eyes, asked Applejack if she would be OK on her own and if she could give the tour to Luna. [/colour][colour=#ff0000]"Sure! Go ahead! Just make sure to give Luna the best experience, and don't show her your room, I don't think it's clean."[/colour][colour=#000000] Applejack gave the nod to her little sister. Applejack was partially jealous. The first royal engagement on the farm and Applejack was busy locking lips with her apple sales. She wished that she could be a part of the tour guiding, but she couldn't let Luna walk away without seeing the farm, and she couldn't say no to Apple Bloom's puppy dog eyes. Not this time, anyway.[/colour]

70 Kisses left!

31. Inkwell - yes, you're next, lets give it one more round of dealing with Pumpkin's antics and then we will continue.

33. Parhelion

34. Star Storm

35. Master Mustang

36. Prime Meridian

37. Razor

38. Dr. Spin Tale

On hold:

1-10

2. Reno Golucky

3. Lore Weaver

11-20

12. Lyra Heartstrings

13. Donut "Pony" Joe

20. Thorn

21-30

22. Twilight Shine

23. Opal Shards

24. Bon Bon

26. Princess Luna

27. Guiding Light

28. Mythos Gray

29. Harrington Sleuth

30. Pumpkin Cake

Quiet Sapphire had come to Sweet Apple Acres all the way from Trottingham to see what the place was like and hopefully to get some inspiration for some music to make him better than he was, but the most important reason he was here was to buy some apples. Dear Celestia he loved apples and had heard from travelers that passed through Trottingham that Sweet Apple Acres had the best apples ever so he decided to come to buy some.

Upon arrival he saw a line of ponies and he could tell that the apples must have been pretty good and so unknowingly he got in line to buy some apples. After all, what was the worst that could happen?

• Like 1

Pinkie Pie glanced up at the clouds. Long lines were incredibly boring, despite the fact she was near the front. She observed several clouds that looked like pie, a tree branch, and a slug. She wondered if she could ask Dashie about what went into cloud sculpting, hoping to stack three of them into a massive cloud cake. Perhaps it could have rainbow candles?! Mental note added. She hopped up and down in the line, still not quite sure why she was there. Apple Bloom had said something to her about it, but she had forgotten after turning her attention to the pint-sized griffon, Razor.

It was then she heard a little giggling. Oooh, Pumpkin was getting kisses from Applejack! Everything seemed fine, until...yes, she knew that faint blue glow on Pumpkin's forehead. She was well aware of the little filly's magical spurts, and she was having one now. Pinkie watched in shock as the wagon was magically mangled, her boss had his hat pulled down over his eyes, and...a wheel? It was rolling away... actually, rolling right for her! [colour=#ED458B]"Oh no...OH NO! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" [/colour]She screamed out. She felt a tug around her waist, and she fell to the grass with a bounce. She watched the wheel whiz overhead, and bounce off into the orchard with heavy force. Pinkie looked dreamily at Razor. [colour=#ED458B]"You pulled me out of the way of that big 'ol wheel? You are SO AWESOME! Lemme give you a big Pinkie Pie hug in thankies!" [/colour]The pink mare wrapped her strong earth pony arms around Razor and squeezed him ever so tightly. She was still hugging him as she overheard Applejack scolding Pumpkin...

Pumpkin Cake laughed and laughed, until she felt herself plucked from Applejack's back and set in front of Big Mac. Uh oh. Her little blue eyes watered, and she began to sniffle and sob as the strange country pony demanded her apology. Applejack was certainly right; she wouldn't dream of hurting Pound, and the seriousness of her little prank began to sink in. The baby unicorn stuck her hoof in her mouth, wet tears streaming down her pale-wheat face. She looked up Big Mac with her wide, blue eyes, clearly sorry for her misdeed.

Meanwhile, Pinkie was still hugging Razor. [colour=#ED458B]"My hero! My super duper griffon savior! I could hug you and snuggle you and hug you again until forever and ever! I think you and I should go on a little outing together, just you and me, so I can show you my biggest ever thank you!" [/colour]Squeeze. [colour=#ED458B]"What do you say? Er...Razor?" [/colour]Maybe she had hugged him a little too hard...

When Razor saw the look in Pinkie's eyes, he knew that he was in trouble and he was right. Two strong earth pony arms wrapped around him in a hug, that normally would have Razor blushing red instead he was turning purple with suffocation. Was that his spine he heard cracking?

"Oxygen.....dwindling.....spine......snapping." Razor said weakly, unwilling to use what air he had in his lungs.

Razor wiggled, struggled and did all he could to slip out of the hug to take a breath of air. Killed by hug was not how he wanted to pass into the afterlife. Razor had to think of a way out now, or he might be hugged in half.

"If....I say yes....will you let me breath?" Razor said, choking slightly as he felt his spine crack slightly, "I'll do whatever you want. Just let me go!"

'My visions fading.' Razor thought in horror.

(ooc): Sorry I got so far behind on this RP, folks.

[colour=#006400][colour=#00FF00][colour=#00FF00]

GrannySmith1WithText.png[/colour][/colour][/colour]

[colour=#006400][colour=#00FF00][colour=#00FF00]"Hurry up, brother! We're fallin' behind!" [/colour][/colour][/colour]Granny Smith shouted as the elderly mare continued to accept coins for apple purchases. [colour=#00FF00]"Git more apples up here, pronto!"[/colour]

[colour=#006400]"Hold your horses, mein sister!" [/colour]Uncle Apple Strudel shouted as he brought two more bushels of apples to the front of the apple stand. [colour=#006400]"I vill keep up vith you! I may be old but I'm still kickin'!"[/colour]

[colour=#00FF00]"Stop yur kickin' an keep them apples comin'!" [/colour]Granny Smith yelled back as the Pegasus colt she spoke to earlier returned with the developed photos. [colour=#00FF00]"Thank ya, sonny! Ya kept yur end of the deal, so I'm keepin' mine! Strudel, giv'm a bushel of our finest!"[/colour]

[colour=#006400]"Javol!" [/colour]the elderly stallion neighed, placing a bushel of red apples on his back, allowing the happy airborne colt to grab the basket and fly away with it. [colour=#006400]"Vell sister, are vee going to look at dose photos vee got of dee Princess?"[/colour]

[colour=#00FF00]"Say! I'll betcha she'd wanna look at these too!" [/colour]Granny Smith said as she shouted in the direction of the Princess of the Night. [colour=#00FF00]"HAY PRINCESS LUNA! WE GOT SO DANDY PICTURES OF YA TO LOOK AT! C'MON OVER HERE AND HAVE A LOOKSEE!"[/colour]

There happens to be a lot of activity going on. Regardless, the line still seems to be moving rather slowly but the young master is in no hurry. The incident with the apples seem to have created quite a stir, especially now. The fairly hyper pink mare ahead of him seems to be very very thankful for the griffon saving her from the rain of apples. Brew could not help but laugh a little at the sight of the pink mare giving the griffon a crippling ursa major bear-hug.

[colour=#FF8C00]"Why, it is great to see people become friends so quickly. I was told that Ponyville will do that to you." [/colour]he laughs light heartedly.

The griffon looks rather worse for wear. Best that he gets the pink mare to let go soon even though the sight is causing him to snicker once in a while. [colour=#FF8C00]"Pardon me, friends. Don't worry, I'm not cutting you or anything."[/colour] he says as he passes his new friends Parhelion and Star Storm. As he nears the pink mare and her new squeeze toy, he taps her on the shoulder.

[colour=#FF8C00]"Excuse me, miss. I'm sure you are grateful for this griffon's noble deed but... I think he would appreciate it just as much if you wouldn't mind and let him breathe." [/colour]he says with a soft smile.

At Applebloom's suggestion, Carrot Cake finally lifted his hat up from his eyes. Although relieved at he realization that his daughter hadn't blinded him, he kind of wish that she had done so when he saw the carnage she had created, [colour=#ff8c00]"Oh, my…[/colour] he said in a very meek tone as he surveyed the damage caused by his daughter's most recent magical surge. Apple's were strewn across the ground, the wagon was missing a wheel, Big Macintosh was picking himself up off the ground, and in front of him was Pumpkin Cake, sucking on her hoof. [colour=#ff8c00]"Pumpkin!"[/colour] Carrot Cake said, the usually-friendly and cheerful earth pony sounding legitimately ticked off as he trotted on over to his foal daughter, picking her up off the ground. [colour=#ff8c00]"No Pumpkin, we do not treat our friends like that! Especially when they are our number one supplier of apples."[/colour] Carrot said angrily as he placed Pumpkin back her carrier hanging off his back. He then turned to Applejack and Big Mac with an apologetic look on his face. [colour=#ff8c00]"I am very sorry about all this. Pumpkin still hasn't gotten past this magic surge stage yet. We can never expect when she'll conjure up some sort of magic that brings all kinds of chaos."[/colour] Carrot Cake said with sigh. [colour=#ff8c00]"Anyway, we'd better go find that wagon wheel. Did anypony see which way it went?"[/colour] Carrot said, looking all around him.

ajbanner.png

[colour=#000000]Applejack stepped back as soon as she realize Pumpkin reacted apologetically towards Big Macintosh. Apparently this little filly wasn't all evil after all. Mr. Cake had taken her in his hooves and apologized himself, and started looking for the barrel wheel. Applejack smiled and rolled her eyes. Of all this commotion, it sure did cause a little bit of a stall. [/colour][colour=#ff0000] "Um, Mr. Cake. I'll just go ahead and bill you at the end of the week. You seem to have your hooves full at the moment. I gotta get to all these excited customers!" [/colour][colour=#000000] Applejack pointed happily towards the line of waiting ponies and griffon who probably weren't as patient as she was.

Applejack returned to her post, where she could see a very light brown coloured unicorn. [/colour][colour=#ff0000] "Well, hiya! You're next in line, mister! Step on up, don't be shy."[/colour]

70 Kisses left!

31. Inkwell

33. Parhelion

34. Star Storm

35. Master Mustang

36. Prime Meridian

37. Razor

38. Dr. Spin Tale

40. Quiet Harmony

On hold:

1-10

2. Reno Golucky

3. Lore Weaver

11-20

12. Lyra Heartstrings

13. Donut "Pony" Joe

20. Thorn

21-30

22. Twilight Shine

23. Opal Shards

24. Bon Bon

26. Princess Luna

27. Guiding Light

28. Mythos Gray

29. Harrington Sleuth

30. Pumpkin Cake