[Sweet Apple Acres] 100 Country Kisses (Closed. NO Kisses Left)

Hippo

HeartImg.png

[colour=#ffffff]Heart enjoyed long queues, sometimes. Particularly on days like this.[/colour]

[colour=#ffffff]It let him think about the various romantic quandaries he had been dealing with; plus, he was just a patient pony.[/colour]

[colour=#ffffff]There were some signs scattered about, it seemed, but Heart couldn't quite make them out. He didn't really mind - sale or no sale, he was going to buy some apples. And they seemed to have earnt their popularity, with the queue he was waiting in being fairly lengthy.[/colour]

[colour=#ffffff]Heart - even though he occasionally glanced to the front - couldn't really make out any of the commotion. He just smiled to himself, looking forward to some delicious apples.[/colour]

The young master smiled at the mare's display of her skill. Impressive but lacks a little technique and precision, however Brew has been doing this for years. It wouldn't be right for him to compare her to himself. He approaches casually and bows to Applejack. [colour=#FF8C00]"Why hello, Miss Applejack. My name is Brew Highkick, but most know me as 'Master Mustang.' I must say, it is an honor to meet you."[/colour] He looks over to the tree she struck forcefully and then back to her. [colour=#FF8C00]"That was a rather impressive display. Do you happen to have any training, by chance?"[/colour] Master Mustang comments with a soft smile.

ajbanner.png

[colour=#000000]Applejack complete missed the idea of the customer asking if she had any training, and instead answered the question as if she was giving training courses. [/colour][colour=#ff0000]"Training? Well, no normally, but I might be able to teach you a thing or two. But not right now because of all these customers. Maybe tomorrow?" [/colour][colour=#000000] Applejack, on her hind legs and leaning on the counter, breathed softly on her hoof and then rubbed it on her chest. [/colour][colour=#ff0000]"So until then, how many bushels can I git ya?"[/colour]

67 Kisses left!

[colour=#008080]Next up[/colour]

34. Master Mustang

35. Prime Meridian

36. Razor

37. Dr. Spin Tale

38. Professor Ashen Smirk

39. Quiet Harmony

40. Ice Storm

41. Heart Line

(If the line order is incorrect, please tell me in PM)

On hold:

Survey (On standby and may kiss at any time)

Savory Spell (inactive - PM me when ready)

Parhelion (inactive - PM me when ready)

Problems and rules log (please review):

-Characters that are inactive will be put on hold when they get to the front of the line. If you are going to be inactive, please PM me. No one is in trouble, and everyone is still being included in the story, should they want to continue. Just give me a heads up.

-If you need to speak out of character with an individual, try to do it in a private message. If you 'have' to do it in the thread, make sure it's at the end of your posts under a spoiler tag. If it is not, it will be reported for deletion.

-Line order is not a posting order, just the order in which they are lined up. If it is your turn in the line or if its coming up soon, feel free to post whenever you want to advance the story. Please refrain from posting too much if you are deep in the queue.

-Limit two characters for each player receiving kisses until further notice.

-Please keep in mind that a purchase gets your pony a kiss from AJ, not AJ gets a kiss from your pony. If you want to do something 'crazy' that involves AJ, please PM me for permission.

[colour=#FF8C00]Kissed[/colour]

1-10

1. Carrot Fields :smug:

2. Reno Golucky

3. Lore Weaver

4. Dunder Blust :???:

5. Gentle Sol applebloom01byzutheskun.png

6. Flam watapplejackbyfelixkotd.png

7. Starburst :???:

8. Astral :smug:

9. Flim watapplejackbyfelixkotd.png

10. Silverbolt :smug:

11-20

11. Klondike :smug:

12. Lyra Heartstrings

13. Donut "Pony" Joe

14. Rarity ajscreen.png;)

15. Pigpen :smug:

16. Cherry Jubilee :???:

17. Misty Morning :smug:

18. Pathfinder :???:

19. Earth Writer :smug:

20. Thorn

21-30

21. Metal Maker :smug:

22. Twilight Shine

23. Opal Shards

24. Bon Bon

25. Electric Vibe :smug:ajscreen.png

26. Princess Luna

27. Guiding Light

28. Mythos Gray

29. Harrington Sleuth

30. Pumpkin Cake

31-40

31. Inkwell

32. Pinkie Pie :smirk:

33. Star Storm :smug:

Applejack.pngMadden.pngGranola_Gracie.pngArrow_Plain.pngMiracle.pngRemington.pngSugar_Rush-1.pngCoconut_Lime.png

Young Brew looks at Applejack with an expression of slight confusion. Perhaps he mispoke... perhaps later he can clearify his atempt to complement the mare. Who knows, maybe she can show him something he can share with his students. Down to business. With a light sigh, a soft smile returns to his face. [colour=#FF8C00]"How many bushels? Well..." [/colour]Brew runs his foreleg along his thin chinstrap beard in thought.[colour=#FF8C00] [/colour]How many bushels would he need? These apples are more for his students than himself, after all they sent him here to begin with. They all like different things too. So many individual ponies, each with his or her own unique tastes. [colour=#FF8C00]"Do you happen to sell variety bushels by chance?"[/colour] he asks in a very friendly tone of voice.

ajbanner.png

[colour=#ff0000]"Why yes we do, Sugarcube!" [/colour][colour=#000000] Applejack leaned back, grabbed a variety bushel of apples and slammed it down in front of the customer with impressive force. Applejack then pointed down at the apples. [/colour][colour=#ff0000]"This here bushel has everything from Red Delicious to Honeycrisp. What are you going to use these apples for anyway? Are they for your teacher? One bushel oughta hold a teacher down for, oh, i don't know, a week depending on their appetite."[/colour][colour=#000000] Applejack thought for a moment. [/colour][colour=#ff0000] "You know, if you want to impress your teacher, you should get him or her an apple pie from our own kitchen. We sell them for only two bits a piece everyday at the Ponyville marketplace. You wont even need directions, cuz you'll be able to smell 'em!"[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Applejack tapped her counter and smiled. [/colour][colour=#ff0000] "So one bushel? That'll be five bits."[/colour]

67 Kisses left!

34. Master Mustang

35. Prime Meridian

36. Razor

37. Dr. Spin Tale

39. Quiet Harmony

40. Ice Storm

41. Heart Line

On hold:

-Characters that are inactive will be put on hold when they get to the front of the line. If you are going to be inactive, please PM me. No one is in trouble, and everyone is still being included in the story, should they want to continue. Just give me a heads up.

-If you need to speak out of character with an individual, try to do it in a private message. If you 'have' to do it in the thread, make sure it's at the end of your posts under a spoiler tag. If it is not, it will be reported for deletion.

-Line order is not a posting order, just the order in which they are lined up. If it is your turn in the line or if its coming up soon, feel free to post whenever you want to advance the story. Please refrain from posting too much if you are deep in the queue.

-Please keep in mind that a purchase gets your pony a kiss from AJ, not AJ gets a kiss from your pony. If you want to do something 'crazy' that involves AJ, please PM me for permission.

1-10

2. Reno Golucky

3. Lore Weaver

11-20

12. Lyra Heartstrings

13. Donut "Pony" Joe

20. Thorn

21-30

22. Twilight Shine

23. Opal Shards

24. Bon Bon

26. Princess Luna

27. Guiding Light

28. Mythos Gray

29. Harrington Sleuth

30. Pumpkin Cake

31-40

31. Inkwell

Applejack.pngMadden.pngGranola_Gracie.pngArrow_Plain.pngMiracle.pngRemington.pngSugar_Rush-1.pngCoconut_Lime.png

Master Mustang chuckles light-heartedly at Applejack's asumption. Unknown to her, he is the teacher. Now looking at it it does seem rather ironic: A teacher buying apples for his students? Hehe, ammusing. His eyes move to meet Applejack's once more. With a tilt of his head and a closed eye smile, the martial stallion enlightens the mare on the situation. [colour=#FF8C00]"Oh, no, miss. These fine apples are not for me." [/colour]He stops and chuckles again. [colour=#FF8C00]"They are for my students. I'm the teacher, mam. You see... they are the reason I am here. They kind of... well... all pooled together to buy me a little vacation since I never really leave the dojo. They all suggested I need a break and that I should visit Ponyville for some R&R. I have heard a lot of good things about this place and so far... I haven't been disappointed in the least."[/colour] Brew elaborates with a smile and a confident tone. Talking about his students always makes him feel a great sense of pride. He looks down to the apples and then back to her. [colour=#FF8C00] "With that said... I'll need much more, if you wouldn't mind." [/colour]the young stallion explains. Brew rubs his mane slightly, red in the cheeks, embarressed by the inconvenience. [colour=#FF8C00]"So... can we do four bushels? Don't worry. I can carry them myself. Need to stay fit and strong!"[/colour] he says with a slight nervous laugh. His tone of voice becomes a little shy.

ajbanner.png

[colour=#000000]It was an interesting exchange as Applejack was corrected. Usually, she could see right through ponies, and act accordingly to their personality. However this stallion needed a little adjustment in talking to. He was no student, he was the teacher! Applejack wasn't sure what to think, as she imagined any teacher of such a profession would certainly be a little older and maybe even a little more tone in shoulders and flank. But what did she know? For all intensive purposes, it was clear that Applejack's life on the farm waking at dawn everyday to toil up the farm's crops and kicking out with hind-legs trees caused her figure to appear much more sculpted than other ponies, and she tried hard to not notice.[/colour]

[colour=#ff0000]"Well, I'll be a horsefly on water! I'm sorry I didn't know you were an instructor! You know, my little sis had a little obsession with some form of martial arts a while back ago."[/colour][colour=#000000] Applejack chuckled. [/colour][colour=#ff0000]"Of course, at that time, she would do just about anything in order to receive her cutie mark, heh."[/colour][colour=#000000] Applejack, one by one, shoved three more bushels of variety apples towards the stallion. [/colour][colour=#ff0000]"Alright, big boy, that's twenty bits now."[/colour][colour=#000000] Applejack leaned on the counter with a smug look and danced her mane back around the other side of her head. [/colour][colour=#ff0000]"And if you've been using your peace of mind to pay attention, I'm sure you know what comes after that, dontcha sensei?" [/colour][colour=#000000] In a rare occasion, Applejack dropped her eyelids halfway as she looked at the stallion's response.[/colour]

67 Kisses left!

34. Master Mustang

35. Prime Meridian

36. Razor

37. Dr. Spin Tale

39. Quiet Harmony

40. Ice Storm

41. Heart Line

On hold:

1-10

2. Reno Golucky

3. Lore Weaver

11-20

12. Lyra Heartstrings

13. Donut "Pony" Joe

20. Thorn

21-30

22. Twilight Shine

23. Opal Shards

24. Bon Bon

26. Princess Luna

27. Guiding Light

28. Mythos Gray

29. Harrington Sleuth

30. Pumpkin Cake

31-40

31. Inkwell

[colour=#FF8C00]"Ofcourse, mam." [/colour] Young Brew says as he reaches into his Gi for the 20 bits and places them on the table. Things were going swell until Applejack leaned forward with a sly and provocative look about her. A nervous smile crosses Master Mustang's face. With AJ's final words, the young martial stallion begins to turn as red as the barn in the distance. He looses eye contact with her as his shyness for such situations kick in. [colour=#FF8C00]"Ah... y-yes... well..." [/colour]He stutters, struggling for words. [colour=#FF8C00] *Oh, no... I hope I don't mess this up! Don't mess up!* [/colour]He gulps nervously. [colour=#FF8C00]"W-well... shall we, Ms. Applejack?"[/colour] he asks with tense anticipation.

ajbanner.png

[colour=#000000]Applejack stepped out from behind the counter. [/colour][colour=#ff0000]"We shall."[/colour][colour=#000000] She walked up to Master Mustang, looked him square in the eye, and leaned forward. Just before she made contact she whispered, [/colour][colour=#ff0000]"Try and block this move, mister!"[/colour][colour=#000000] Applejack clapped her lips against the stallion's, making the obligatory closing of the eyes as she tilted her head just enough to fit the shapes of the mouths together. She was there for a long peck, and then released with a smile.

Applejack held her half-closed eyelids for a second before popping them back up full wide and retaining her southern excitement attitude, the one that always comes with a successful sale! [/colour][colour=#ff0000] "So you're able to carry all four at the same time!? That's impressive!"[/colour][colour=#000000] Applejack walked behind the counter and then shoveled the bits into her treasure chest. She waved. [/colour][colour=#ff0000]"Thanks so much for your business. Tell your students to come on down and try some of our apple juice. It's good for those kickin' bodies and if they all show up at the same time, maybe I'll give them a group discount."[/colour][colour=#000000] Applejack winked to the stallion.

Applejack took a deep breathe. By her counting, she could see she was about one third the way through her orders. [/colour][colour=#ff0000]"Ok who's next? Ah, Hello sir!"[/colour][colour=#000000] Applejack saw a gray stallion pegasus waiting next in line behind the martial arts master. [/colour][colour=#ff0000]"What can I git ya?"[/colour]

66 Kisses left!

35. Parhelion (reinstated)

36. Prime Meridian

37. Razor

38. Dr. Spin Tale

39. Professor Ashen Smirk

40. Quiet Harmony

41. Ice Storm

42. Heart Line

On hold:

-I'm running out of room for smilies in the kissed list, lol. I can only have so many smilies in the post, so don't feel bad if you don't get one. Generally, the latest smilie is more important until it gets updated.

1-10

2. Reno Golucky

3. Lore Weaver

11-20

12. Lyra Heartstrings

13. Donut "Pony" Joe

20. Thorn

21-30

22. Twilight Shine

23. Opal Shards

24. Bon Bon

26. Princess Luna

27. Guiding Light

28. Mythos Gray

29. Harrington Sleuth

30. Pumpkin Cake

31-40

31. Inkwell

34. Master Mustang

The mare's kiss nearly paralyzed the young master. His whole body felt tinglily and light. After a few dazed seconds, he shakes his head of the static. Red, extremely shy, but highly joyful, the stallion bows deeply to the orange mare before him. [colour=#FF8C00]"T-thank you kindly, Ms. Applejack."[/colour]

With a labored grunt, Master Mustang slings the 4 bushels over his back. The stress and weight of the apples are apparent as Brew's strong, tone muscles begin to tense along his neck and legs. Master Mustang begins to take off but suddenly he stops and turns back to Applejack, her last generous words demands his attention. [colour=#FF8C00]"I sure will, mam. You can count on it. I shall never forget this kindness."[/colour] He bows a final time with a wink. [colour=#FF8C00]"You got yourself a repeat customer now."[/colour] He shoots her a cute smile as he turns away.

Brew trots happily off into the distance toward the center of Ponyville. The wonderful kiss still lingers in his mind but the young master's mind begins to wander with anticipation... a proud and enthusiasic grin crosses his face. [colour=#FF8C00]"I wonder what else this delieghtful town has to offer..."[/colour]

Parhelion blinked a bit. He couldn't have helped watching the earlier exchange with Master Mustang, and was clearly a bit flustered. "[colour=#000000]Um...yes, well...[/colour]" He cleared his throat delicately and tried again. "My mother, um, up in, y'know, Cloudsdale..." The slender pegasus pointed vaguely in that direction, then stopped, rolled his eyes at himself, and took a breath.

"Wow. Not my best talking day." He smiled self-effacingly. "Big party up in Kissdale, and I've been sent to get the best apples for apple pies. My mother's bought from you before, and says Sweet Apple Acres has the best apples in Equestria." His voice is suprisingly deep and melodious, and he seems totally unaware of his earlier slip-up. "She's looking for...golden delicious, I think it was, but said you-all would know what was best this time of year."

• Like 1

GrannySmith1WithText.png

Granny Smith and Uncle Apple Strudel watched the 'exchange' between AppleJack and Master Mustang with much interest. Neither of them wanted to interfere, because both trusted her NOT to harm any potential customers physically.

[colour=#00FF00]"Looks like my oldest granddaughter kin do that thar karate stuff with the best of'm, brother," [/colour]Granny Smith said.

[colour=#006400]"Javol!" [/colour]added the bearded stallion. [colour=#006400]"I vonder if she could teach me a few moves!"[/colour]

Saying that. Apple Strudel reared up on his hind legs and began to punch and swing at the air with his front feet. All it took was one long swing of his hoof to send the elderly stallion down to the grass on his face.

[colour=#00FF00]"HA HA HA! Surry Apple Strudel, but let's face it, yur better days are behind ya, and speakin' of behind, ya better git back to work a bringin' up more bushels of apples fer this crowd."[/colour]

[colour=#006400]"Ja, you are right as alvays, mein sister," [/colour]Apple Strudel nodded as he got back up on all fours and pushed more bushel baskets of apples forward.

ajbanner.png

[colour=#000000]Applejack smiled at the nervous pony. He was obviously a little flustered over the order of getting a kiss from her. Applejack blushed a little herself as the nervousness and butterflies in the stomach seemed to be slightly contagious. Applejack was always flattered to see that someone thought great of her, even though she sometimes expected to be an icon. Applejack replied, [/colour][colour=#ff0000]"Don't be nervous, Sugarcube! Have you never bought a bushel of apples before?"[/colour][colour=#000000] Applejack smiled jokingly, giving hint of her walk around response. She never wanted to embaress anypony, but she always loved the social friction of talking with other ponies and non-life threatening situations where social blunders are not only expected, but sometimes required.[/colour]

[colour=#ff0000]"A big party, huh? Well for apple pies, my granny always used Granny Smith apples. However, you can make apple pies with any apples you want. I tell you what, I'll git ya a bushel of Golden Delicious, and throw in on top of it just enough Granny Smith apples to make a pie with it. And then your mother can see if she can tell the difference and which one she likes best."[/colour][colour=#000000] Applejack confidentally pushed a bushel of Golden Delicious forward and then threw eight Granny Smith apples on top of the bushel. [/colour][colour=#ff0000] "One Bushel? Five bits."[/colour]

66 Kisses left!

35. Parhelion

36. Prime Meridian

37. Razor

38. Dr. Spin Tale

40. Quiet Harmony

41. Ice Storm

42. Heart Line

On hold:

1-10

2. Reno Golucky

3. Lore Weaver

11-20

12. Lyra Heartstrings

13. Donut "Pony" Joe

20. Thorn

21-30

22. Twilight Shine

23. Opal Shards

24. Bon Bon

26. Princess Luna

27. Guiding Light

28. Mythos Gray

29. Harrington Sleuth

30. Pumpkin Cake

31-40

31. Inkwell

34. Master Mustang

Parhelion found himself laughing as Applejack somehow put him right at ease. "Shucks ma'am," he said, rubbing his mane, "you're right. Nothing to fret over--apples is apples and a kiss is a kiss. One bushel of Golden Delicious and some Granny Smith for testing it is!" He counted the five bits one more time before sliding them over. "You can bet I'll be recommending Sweet Apple Acres to everypony I meet," he said, and then turned his head slightly, as if to present his cheek to the pretty earth filly.

ajbanner.png

[colour=#000000]As the stallion blushed some more, promised to have repeat business and spread the word to his friends, and then turn his head as to present himself for a kiss, Applejack smiled in admiration of the stallion's mannerisms. He seemed fairly withdrawn from expected much of anything at all, and he seemed humbled enough just to get the satisfaction of a quality bushel of apples. This made Applejack happy.

After dropping the bits into her treasure box, she walked up to the stallion. [/colour] [colour=#ff0000]"Oh no, ah'm givin' you a proper kiss!"[/colour][colour=#000000] Applejack moved the pony's head towards hers and kissed him on the lips very firmly, humming her affection as she pressed. And then with a slight push-off, finished her reaction with a smack. [/colour][colour=#ff0000]"Thank you so much for tellin' your friends. We stand by our apples. All you gotta do is take a bite and smile."[/colour][colour=#000000] Applejack winked and then walked back behind her booth with a light joyous trot. She continued to smile as she waited for the next customer to approach her.[/colour]

65 Kisses left!

36. Prime Meridian

37. Razor

38. Dr. Spin Tale

40. Quiet Harmony

41. Ice Storm

42. Heart Line

On hold:

1-10

2. Reno Golucky

3. Lore Weaver

11-20

12. Lyra Heartstrings

13. Donut "Pony" Joe

20. Thorn

21-30

22. Twilight Shine

23. Opal Shards

24. Bon Bon

26. Princess Luna

27. Guiding Light

28. Mythos Gray

29. Harrington Sleuth

30. Pumpkin Cake

31-40

31. Inkwell

34. Master Mustang

35. Parhelion

Prime gave a slight chuckle at the reaction of the pegasi in front of him as he walked up to the counter. It had been a fair wait for it but he was sure the apples would taste good, though he wished he had plan to pick up something to eat so he could have put his suit on later.

[colour=#daa520]“Hello miss, I must say you have quite the number of customers. Do you mind if I ask what this sale is for?”[/colour] He had been mulling over what he should say to the farm pony while in line. He had a large number of questions he wanted to ask but to avoid holding up the line for too long he needed to narrow it down to a few.

A white unicorn with ice blue mane approached the end of the line, a copy of Apple Bloom's advertisement hovering in front of his face, suspended by the faint blue light of his magic. He'd managed to save up a few bits doing odd jobs around town and while he could just as easily gone out and picked up some fresh apples afield, this would allow him to spend more time on patrol without listening to a grumbling stomach.

The paper folded up neatly and slipped into his satchel as he approached the line, his eyes moving towards the many bushels of apples still waiting for purchase. His mouth watered. He hadn't really eaten since... well, he wasn't sure when. If his mother wasn't reminding him, he didn't really think about those things. But here he was, bits ready to go and he was buying food. His mother would be proud. He smiled reassuringly to himself.

• Like 1

Quiet Sapphire saw he was getting closer and closer to buy some of those Delicious Apples he couldn't wait to get a hold of and eat. He also saw that there was kissing and he was blushing like mad whenever Applejack kissed somepony and thought he never kissed anypony and hoped that he wouldn't screw it up, but he settled down remembering that the apples were waiting. if it wasn't for him traveling and working to get some new ideas for his songs, he would stay here and buy a lot more.

ajbanner.png

[colour=#000000]Applejack smiled, almost in a giggle at the ridiculous question the stallion seemed to ask. Evidence, Applejack thought, of what it was they were selling was almost everywhere. Bushels of apples stacked high behind the orange mare, trees as far as the eye can see bearing fresh apple fruit, and three whole red apples almost glowing from the haunches of Applejack's pelt, it would seem that anypony at this point in line must know what was being sold. But maybe this pony was from out of town. [/colour][colour=#ff0000]"Um. Well. Apples! Five bits for a bushel, and if you buy at least one bushel, I'll give you a complimentary kiss."[/colour]

65 Kisses left!

36. Prime Meridian

37. Razor

38. Dr. Spin Tale

40. Quiet Harmony

41. Ice Storm

42. Heart Line

43. Wild Riot

On hold:

1-10

2. Reno Golucky

3. Lore Weaver

11-20

12. Lyra Heartstrings

13. Donut "Pony" Joe

20. Thorn

21-30

22. Twilight Shine

23. Opal Shards

24. Bon Bon

26. Princess Luna

27. Guiding Light

28. Mythos Gray

29. Harrington Sleuth

30. Pumpkin Cake

31-40

31. Inkwell

34. Master Mustang

35. Parhelion

Prime looked at the mare with a look of confusion. He didn’t think his question was odd at all he just wanted to know… after hearing her explain what product she was selling he realized his mistake.

[colour=#daa520]“My apologies, when I asked what the sale was for I meant why you needed to have a sale. Obviously to sell more but I couldn’t see why you would have any trouble selling apples of this quality… miss?”[/colour] He hoped he didn’t sound too much like he was trying to sweet talk her. The apples honestly looked to be of great quality. He could smell the aroma of a light, sweet fragrance of fruit mixed with a country freshness that could rival the orchards of Apploosa. Or was that the mare?

ajbanner.png

[colour=#000000]Applejack responded immediately, almost cutting the stallion off from his words. [/colour][colour=#ff0000]"Exactly! I never have trouble selling apples. Unless,"[/colour][colour=#000000] Applejack raised an eyebrow and looked at the pony with a smirk, [/colour][colour=#ff0000]"there's a handsome-looking stallion in the front of the line who doesn't know what he wants and is a little nervous about a little kiss." [/colour][colour=#000000] Applejack winked as she picked on the customer. This was either going to motivate the stallion or make him run away. All she knew is that these apples needed selling. [/colour][colour=#ff0000]"It would be a shame if all these ponies behind you in line got starved because you wanted all the apples, ahem, and myself all for yourself, dontcha think?"[/colour]

65 Kisses left!

36. Prime Meridian

37. Razor

38. Dr. Spin Tale

40. Quiet Harmony

41. Ice Storm

42. Heart Line

43. Wild Riot

On hold:

1-10

2. Reno Golucky

3. Lore Weaver

11-20

12. Lyra Heartstrings

13. Donut "Pony" Joe

20. Thorn

21-30

22. Twilight Shine

23. Opal Shards

24. Bon Bon

26. Princess Luna

27. Guiding Light

28. Mythos Gray

29. Harrington Sleuth

30. Pumpkin Cake

31-40

31. Inkwell

34. Master Mustang

35. Parhelion

Prime smiled back at the sales pony amused by her comment. [colour=#daa520]“Well, if it wasn’t for the fact that I’ve done the exact same thing you’re doing I might be a little nervous.”[/colour] He leaned onto the counter moving slightly closer to the mare. He pulled out a pen and a document. To most this would appear to be gibberish typed up on a paper, but to him and most other business ponies it was something very useful. The document was what most business ponies knew as an intermediary slip; it was only given to a trusted few by larger business that made their income by buying and selling goods, Prime had earned a favour with a gryphon that was good at moving produce.

Aquellia didn’t have the best land for apples and while omnivorous, there was a considerable market for high quality fruits. Unfortunately the only groups that could easily move the products and sell them in Aquellia were those native. Most of the business in that department was handled by a handful of international businesses, his friend happened to be in charge of a caravan for just that type of business.

The moment he saw Primes name on the slip he would buy the goods, no questions asked. And for five bits a bushel making a profit would be easy.

[colour=#daa520]“I’m gonna place my order now, I don’t expect you to have it soon but once you send this slip to its address a delivery wagon or two will show up and pay you for your apples, alright?”[/colour] after waiting a few seconds he place the pen to the paper and began to write as he spoke. [colour=#daa520]“A hundred Red Delicious apples, fifty Granny Smith apples, fifty Honey Crisp, and fifty Gala apples.”[/colour] He signed the bottom of the slip where he needed to and clicked his pen and put it away.

[colour=#daa520]“That’s not for me of course, just helping out some fellow business ponies. Here’s twenty bits, I’ll have whichever type you think I’ll like best.”[/colour] It was one of the only times he could do this, but he figured if it would help somepony get their hoof in the door instead of just sitting in his saddlebag it wasn’t a waste.

[colour=#daa520]"By the way, what's your name?"[/colour]

Wild Riot rubbed the back of his neck with a hoof, wondering what the hold up was. At this rate, he might never get back in time to go on nightly patrol. He gazed around the area wondering what sort of trouble might rear its head this far from town. He scuffed the ground idly as he craned his head around the line from one side to the next, rearing up slightly on his hind legs to look over the crowd for some sign of trouble before dropping back down. He gave an exasperated huff, blowing the forelock of his mane out of his eyes, his stomach giving a faint grumble of protest.

ajbanner.png

[colour=#000000]Applejack was shocked at the stack of order written on a piece of parchment that the pony gave to him. A delivery to Aquellia? How great! And Applejack had thought that Braeburn was sure to run all apple business on the west side of Equestria and with the Griffons. She could use this to jab him in the shoulder next time she saw him. [/colour][colour=#ff0000]"Oh, wow! That's great! I'll make sure this order gets filled by the time they come."[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Applejack saw the twenty bits, smiled gleefully, and grabbed a stack of four bushels of apples. [/colour][colour=#ff0000] "Well, you're a cute stallion, so I think these Pink Lady apples will suit you jist fine!"[/colour][colour=#000000] Applejack grabbed the twenty bits, shoveled them into the treasure chest with her new lettered order, and walked up to the stallion's face. [/colour][colour=#ff0000] "Mah name is Applejack."[/colour][colour=#000000] She kissed him. [/colour][colour=#ff0000]"What's yours?"[/colour]

64 Kisses left!

37. Razor

38. Dr. Spin Tale

40. Quiet Harmony

41. Ice Storm

42. Heart Line

43. Wild Riot

On hold:

1-10

2. Reno Golucky

3. Lore Weaver

11-20

12. Lyra Heartstrings

13. Donut "Pony" Joe

20. Thorn

21-30

22. Twilight Shine

23. Opal Shards

24. Bon Bon

26. Princess Luna

27. Guiding Light

28. Mythos Gray

29. Harrington Sleuth

30. Pumpkin Cake

31-40

31. Inkwell

34. Master Mustang

35. Parhelion

36. Prime Meridian